Mnogo se pricha o meni ovuda,kada nisam tu..
Ne valja ni to isto. :?
Senorita ?
eh teshko da cemo to da izvedemo![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Mnogo se pricha o meni ovuda,kada nisam tu..
Ne valja ni to isto. :?
Od smijeha pravim saksofon,
od sunca pravim put,
a ti si moj šofer.
Didi je kriv..
Protiv Admina se ne mozhe =/
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Jesi vidjela shto to malo zgepche radi..
Senorita,ti kod mene dodjesh kao dodatna oprema![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Vidim da me opraste junacki odje sinoc...Hvala svima.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Opraste me vi na 90 sinoc, ali lagano.Jebes Moracu!!!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Rvasanin,ya & ti smo ipak `dodatna oprema` pojedinima ovuda.![]()
Od smijeha pravim saksofon,
od sunca pravim put,
a ti si moj šofer.
Bojim im se samo da ce oni sukoro postat necija prateca oprema...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ne, ali znas li ti onu "Brate minli"?
moj lokal:P opet nista ne vidis ccc
ne hvala imam
prvo netacno
drugo zakon
oh oh kako je ovo nisko bilo, e moj rvas
bogami vidim ja da ces ti ostat bez te opreme, pa ce se po usima
znas kako makar smo bohora stavili :mrgreen:
senorita mozdaa ti si "tu ga vezi", nema ti trzanja no da prihvatis situaciju, ovo ti pricam zbog tebe
![]()
![]()
Last edited by DIDI; 30-09-07 at 16:28.
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
E`o nam se & DIDI javio. 8)
Od smijeha pravim saksofon,
od sunca pravim put,
a ti si moj šofer.
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Dildoje ciji je lokal rece?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Nemoj zaboravti sudu u Strazburu da posaljes zalbu :P
E da 4 mjeseca si bila u CG i nijesi se javila ccccc :P
StraEshno :P
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks