Tiijana,shto si se unervozila a ?![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Nemo'te mi ovu malu dirat da vas ne zapalim!!!
Ajde zdravo, odoh u aljine.
zvoncice, tebi je ostavljam u amanet.
Laku noc, lesinari!!!(DIDI i mc_esseny, cisto da se zna:P)
me nikaTa nije neurozna
jer je uvijek po njenom...
:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
kako se mc razgacio, a kad je senorita tu, ne vidi nikog bez nju![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Vidish,DIDI,tj RVASH,shta je MUSHKARAC...
zna se chija je potonja !
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
aha vidimcek da zovnem senoritu
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
i pouka ove price : STO SE MORA NIJE TESKO:devil:
ate polako i vas2...shmu shmu jedan drugog pod ruku pa na harijevo pusto ostrvo da berete banane:mrgreen:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
aj laku nocevo vam zvoncica da vas smiri
![]()
chkiljo mah mah
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
pospremi vas Tijana u svoj lokalmah mah i tebi
You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you.
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
bas si mi simpatican nesto, jedva cekam da te upoznam, aj taman kad budem isla na upoznavanje sa amok dodji i ti, pa 2 muhice 1 zamahom. s tim da mi je ova amok aka obicni user aka tacka simpaticnija od tebe fenseru, a ak te je toliko strah povedi i seNJoritu..
/me vole decicu s vremena na vrijeme pozajmljujem ovo 2 zovoncicinih nejaci:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
hahahaha,zhemo zhemo :P :P
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks