@mc: Mogu ti rec da me tvoj avatar namrtvo pali!Eto tolko
Zvonci, ocemo li se zalivat nocas?Nisi se valjda uvukla kod dragoga vec?:devil:
jes i meni je mio ovaj avatar i ona mi je mila
p.s. shto fali mom avataru !?
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
@mc: Mogu ti rec da me tvoj avatar namrtvo pali!Eto tolko
Zvonci, ocemo li se zalivat nocas?Nisi se valjda uvukla kod dragoga vec?:devil:
uf date mi koktu jednu i dupli bez mlijeka crko ako me gljava boljiiiiii
Risk , is what makes life worth living
Never a failure, always a lesson!
je li ovo neki virus KOKTUS ufatio ovaj narod?
SHto svi trazu kokttu da piju?
Ovo se nikaT nije pilo u ovu poshtenu kafanu![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
wouuuoo je i jee sada pratim ritam tvoj
wouuuoo je i jee ovu pjesmu novi broj
wouuuoo je i jee ako zelis bicu ja
program tvog kompjutera
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
hehhe
puno pozdrafa sa mora:=
mc upravo pjevam to wooou woo ja sada pratim ritam tvoj
wou wo je i je
ako zelis bicu j a
wou wo je i je progam tvog kompjutera
taman jesam program kompjutera
ajdete zdrafo zofu me curke neke idemo khm da provjerim kakve su odje kafane ima li ovoj nasoj ravne
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Mora mi se sjutra jafit sa `Rvatskog (ne Rvashkog , nego hrvatskog) mora
ja se niesam opLjanio,ne .. jurimo Hat-trick.. sjutra idemo po drugu titulu ove nedjelje i siguran fix u subotu :devil:
Cmok :oops: svima !
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Voli li me iTko danas? Neshto ne bi rekla al ajde...
Never Complain, Never Explain
volim jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
a ti mene, a ti mene?![]()
Inconstancy is my very essence; it is the game I never cease to play as I turn my wheel in its ever changing circle, filled with joy as I bring the top to the bottom and the bottom to the top. Yes, rise up on my wheel if you like, but don't count it an injury when by the same token you begin to fall, as the rules of the game will require.
seljanko!!!
pucacju ti U LEDJA!!!![]()
Inconstancy is my very essence; it is the game I never cease to play as I turn my wheel in its ever changing circle, filled with joy as I bring the top to the bottom and the bottom to the top. Yes, rise up on my wheel if you like, but don't count it an injury when by the same token you begin to fall, as the rules of the game will require.
TyphooN, oli popit sto?:devil:
mozhe vala jedno bijelo vino..i kad si tu vecj, izgrebi mi ovaj vaucher, nalakirala sam nokte![]()
Inconstancy is my very essence; it is the game I never cease to play as I turn my wheel in its ever changing circle, filled with joy as I bring the top to the bottom and the bottom to the top. Yes, rise up on my wheel if you like, but don't count it an injury when by the same token you begin to fall, as the rules of the game will require.
Pro Monte ili T-Mobile?
Mozda ovaj put i pogodis...:devil:
Zvoncice kosminice, sto se radi radi???Jesi li lijegala co'eka u krevet?![]()
Jesam,utoplila sam ga,ushushkala,ispojala mu uspavanku a onda se iskrala i dodjoh da vidim shto mi nema koshmije miNlog u kafanu:mrgreen::lolblue:
A ti dje si?
Krechish li shto? (kako bi pitali ovi podgorichani,a misli se na zanatske radove...molim lijepo,da ne bih bila pogreshno shvacena):devil:![]()
aj jedna tura od mene,pjan sam ko curka,sve vas volim!!
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)
Bookmarks