oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
vidji neshto,ja ti se ne mogu nagledat ovoga avatara ,ovo dijete je tako medeno da dobijam zelju da imam josh jednu maju bebicu,pa spasi me ,michi ga odavde!!!
P.S. shalim se nemoj da ga maknesh,stalno gledam u tvoj nick i avatar ,medenjak,i sve imam o$ecaj da se dopisujem sa bebom pa kad si bRezobrazan ,prosto se iznenadim???!!!-kako 'vako necinashce moze ovako da pricha:mrgreen:![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Sto se radi, sto se radi...
Keeeako `e???
Globetrotting
Cus kahva!Aloooo, sportisti!!!!!Alooooooooooooo!
Popij jednu hajde, hajde kad si trijezan nema vajde.
Ajde vala, odlucio sam da se otvorim nocas.Ne znam sto mi je tako da ne odbijajte nego uzimajte dok se ne predomislim!
valja li mi avatar !?
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
MC, imas 2 pica!![]()
hahahhahahaha... Uzhas! :devil:![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Say whaaaaat???![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
added *TiJaNaaaA* to your ignore list! :murica:![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
MaNOJez imam ljeSHi avatar od tvoJEG![]()
Last edited by mc_esseny; 03-04-07 at 22:18. Reason: EDIT:MANOJEZ :D
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks