Kolko para imas sve je smijesno....
Mother Russia!!!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Kolko para imas sve je smijesno....
Mother Russia!!!
Dobro jutro dobri ljudi
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Gazdarice,pakujesh li gacice? :P
kizz :}
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Dok obrcu se repa ti samo budi lepa...
je li ovo zatishje pred buru???
I hope so...![]()
aj veseli se kucni domacine
...
nemamo povoda
nemamo alkohola
ostali smo bez pjevacice
a gosti pospali ...
a ja ... ja moram otvorit kisobran
herc ce vodu lavorom izbacat...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
E da mi vidite djeeeevojkuuu ljudiiiii...
Nista me ne pitaj.Dotak'o sam dno zivota...
...kaze Toma...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
A cudi me da je ti ne znas...Ti sve znas, a sustini vrlo malo znas:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Pojma nema, bez tebe...U nekim elementima je dobra jer je mogla vjezbat bez posledica, a u nekim...Ono...Sto znam...Ne znam...
A npr, da si tamo leglno bili moga uzet kolko para da si ga tuzio?
Ili da si reka daj odma 5000$ da ne zovem policiju i da te tuzim?
Desava li se ovako˝sto? I desavaa li se da si npr da si ti kriv tj da si izletio a da isto dobijes odstetu ili samo ako je vozac kriv?![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ako imas petlju ako imas herca pokloni mi bundu od nerca...![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Nisam brz, ali sam zato spor![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks