ocu,daj mi,pomozi mi,slinim,bljujem,kashljem,ne ddishem..
sjutra cu iz inata da se opjanim,ma i prekosjutra moram za hattrick ;D
ocu,daj mi,pomozi mi,slinim,bljujem,kashljem,ne ddishem..
sjutra cu iz inata da se opjanim,ma i prekosjutra moram za hattrick ;D
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Kako je neki njakcr ...![]()
zvonche tmok!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Ja sam wec tamo,no ne pomazhe,dodjawola:devil:
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
ti ako jedan dan popijesh morash nastavit do 3 ili brooka puche.
Aj se prvo izlijechi pa juri rekorde.
za saT ti dajem ferveks i po malachko vitamina a ako budesh dobar mozda ti dam i neko pitjence da pre$echesh:joint:
Cmoka i tebe Majonezu jedan,nema te 100 godina da svrnesh!
Shto ti je crnjak nocas?
$utra chitam odgovore,sad odoh dushu da odmorim jer mi se ochi sklapaU!
pi,shto ne moze vishe od 10 ovih smajlija:mad:
Aj laq noc,pa se pishemo nekad!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
aj tishe malo prispalo mi se:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Krewet ti je tamo! ------------------>
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
www.bajke_za_laq_noc.net
Toliko o tome!
Ili owo...![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
ajde reci ti meni lijepo:
ZASTO MI TO RADIS ?????
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dje me diras dje najvise boli aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wonna kiss u in Paris
i wonna hold ur hand in Roma....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Justify My Love
sahranicu te!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
![]()
tmok![]()
Ruke gore! :devil: :devil:![]()
![]()
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Last edited by TiJaNaaaA; 30-03-07 at 02:12.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
E lijepo ga ti reche!![]()
Ja sam odgledao/slushao desetak puta i sad mogu mirno da spawam...
![]()
Tell me your fears
Are you scared?
Tell me your stories
I'm not afraid of who you are...
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
![]()
![]()
Necesh,necesh,ne lazhi sebe...Ajde uzhiwaj!
Bicesh mi zahwalna ujutru poslije snowa wecherashnjih...
![]()
![]()
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Zhiwio!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
dobro jutro , mene jednu limunadu da sperem sa grla sav ovi sljam od ciugara od sinoc i da idem neshto jes pa na rabotu
Risk , is what makes life worth living
Never a failure, always a lesson!
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)
Bookmarks