Ehh sad da ne bi da ti kazem :devil:
Mnogoooo
Imam viska nejnu cimerku, srpsku hrvaticu oli je?
Mozda je bolje da je sacuvam za Rvasanina
Bogomi ako ti dodjem ja gore u Pljevlja ti ces glavom probijat sve su prilike
[Cuti izrodu :P
Nemo te kod brata kazem :!:
TiJaNaaA ima li kakvih problema da intervenisem odma?![]()
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
taman sam zapalio cigar,moze obicna zvoncice sa mleketom
O.K. ?:joint:
MrF.
...tu short mesidzh.
Od smijeha pravim saksofon,
od sunca pravim put,
a ti si moj šofer.
hercules nema problema no samo da se pred maticara pojavis![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
hm nisam u toq hehe kakve veze ima moja srpska dalmatinka
i sta je sad s Rvasaninom
ko dje sta oce li me ko obavijestit![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Sa mnom je sve ok...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Odje se odavno ne za ko pije ko placa
Evo vidim i da se udajem uskoro
Bravo ja![]()
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
Ao... Herc ne mozhe sad tako!!! Ne drzhish rijech! BAN!
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
ja sam zbunjena ako se vi ne usaglasite
ja prosim rvasa![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ja prosim kod hotela...
nasa mala kafanaViews: 30,000
Simpa cifra!
![]()
Last edited by majonez; 27-03-07 at 19:20.
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
noge me bole...
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)
Bookmarks