Nishta je ne widim,ocu da mi odgowori...Shto se nalazish ti prozwanom?!?!?
![]()
Nishta je ne widim,ocu da mi odgowori...Shto se nalazish ti prozwanom?!?!?
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
A mora ona coce svudje nos da zabode...E pa...
Ovaj...Djevojka?Moja?Hm...A to nije djevojka, to je covjek-zena-labud:devil:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
majonez*+, Rvasanin, zvoncica
Pa kazhi Rvasanin starica mu majka,ne muchi me ! :devil:![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
To joj je treca, baci je.
alo kakvo je to ponasanje
aj mrsh kod direktora pa kod psihologa
dje je postovanje
ova danasnja omladina ccccc
kakav bezobrazluk
heheheheheheh
al pazi pisalo je da je 4tvoro na kafani
ako pomnozimo pdijelimo za cetvrtom karikom koja nedoznaje
dobijamo jednacinu sa jednom nepoznatom...
hm aj rijesi ti to a ako ne u avgust...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Nisam ti prijatelj ni brat......![]()
![]()
![]()
mmmm zaspacu!![]()
Aj laq noc bitange!
Tiki c'ok!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Jutro drugari, dajte nesto, dajte nestoooo ...
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
ooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kafanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:bart: keeeeaaaaaaaakoooooooooooooo jeeeeeeeeeeee!!!![]()
haahhahahhahaahahahah cmok tikiiiiceeee
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
/me daje moodu pune šake sjemenki da zoblje...
Never Complain, Never Explain
/me bije bocom po glavi LAZAVU nikolinu
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks