zvoncice s tobom sam u braku i dojim ti djecu sto bi vise od mene
majonez mi je omiljeni prilog
de si qme kakvu kumu imas svaki dom bi je pozelio
nepster hahahah jesi vidio topick na sek :vezacu te keve mi
ajme ajme![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
mislim da je odje najgore HERCULES prosao![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Swaki dom,ali tamo nedje u komshiluk!de si qme kakvu kumu imas svaki dom bi je pozelio![]()
majonez mi je omiljeni prilogza owo! Tako zbore mudre djewojke!
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
majonezciji komsiluk budi precizan
eheheh a sto cu ja majonez jedem i kao glavno jelo
ulicom cak :P
njammmmmmmmmmm
zvoncice suze tebi podjoshe.. a kako je meni bilo kad ove sivonje navale...
jedno na jednu drugi na drugu meni je krv isla...
a tebi suze...
nezahvalnice jedna...
al bome dobro sam ih podojila vidi momcine kolike su
uh cuk cuk...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ko je rekao sisa???
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
hahahahahah
e qq ako bog da pa da ju poSISAli mojih osobina ja sam jedna dusa, divan karakter, i vjeran komunista.. malo je rijeci koje bi adekvatno opisali mene kao personucuti bolje sto su na mene poSISAli no na KUMa
ja sam i telo i mozak
majonez ko sisaa?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Smio bi se zaklet da sam chuo rijech sisa i da sam widio krajem oka par istih... Hm...
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
E qq vidjite mi djevojku ljudi...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks