ajde izvadi onu nashu domacu Sminroficu,da joj objasnimo neke stvari
( |\/| () |<
ajde izvadi onu nashu domacu Sminroficu,da joj objasnimo neke stvari
( |\/| () |<
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
bJeshe dobra... bjeshe.. dje nabavljash ovo.. nemo` od mene krit otsa mu `ebem![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
mISHEVIIII !?????
SHTO VAS NEMMMMMAAA>>>????
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
haaaaj nehaaaaaaaaaaajpije li ko?
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
ja sok, a ti?![]()
....love is in the air....
Malibu.![]()
Od smijeha pravim saksofon,
od sunca pravim put,
a ti si moj šofer.
Uh i ja bih nesto! Taman da pocnem pa cu nocas nastavit!
...Maybe it was wrong to love you?
But what should i do?
Cause my heart leads me to you...
kafani od mene shto pije za ovo vodjstvo kazahstana![]()
"ujutro je bilo jutro i josh sam bio zhiv"
cijela nacija reprezentacija
ja castim sve prisutne i one koji to nijesu
2:1 da se pamti:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
IDEMOOOOO OOOOO O OOOO OOO O OO O O
Promuka` sam,pokisa` sam..
NEMA VEZE !
2 - 1
nananananananananananaananannananananannana
ZA SVE CRVENI-LABEL !!!
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
sto veli amok sad su i u madjarsku za CG culi :lolblue:
tako je mc bar znas za sta si pluca dao
ziveli![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me pije u chast pobjede !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E VIVA :dring::dring::dring:
....love is in the air....
a me pjeva mc-ju na uvce:
rodiiicuuu ti sina novoga admina
:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
dJECA SU RADOOOOSTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks