hhhhhwwhwh
erk zlato si grome moj
vivo la komunismo e la liberta![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Under wandering stars I've grown..
..Always Out Numbered...Never Out Gunned...
Under wandering stars I've grown..
..Always Out Numbered...Never Out Gunned...
Dobro jutro pLJanice jedne...Kako jesmo?!
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
e pa da opetemo PLJESMU:P :devil:
eo ja cu na zoru da povedem
KAD BIH ZNAO KAKO SI,
KO LI MI TE DIRA,
KO POD PROZOR DOLAZI
DA TI ZASVIRA...
JESU L' DUNJE PROCVALE,
JER JOS SEVDAH OPIJA...
DA JE SRCU DA TE VIDI,
PA DA ZAIGRA...
KAD BI BAREM SVRATILA
U SAN DA TE POLJUBIM,
NE BI ZORA PRISTALA
DA ME PROBUDI...
JESU L' DUNJE PROCVALE,
JER JOS SEVDAH OPIJA...
DA JE SRCU DA TE VIDI,
PA DA ZAIGRA...
mozeee??
hahahah
mora
:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
TiJanANaaa oStarala si mi ka RUS , pardon .. Grci su stari... ^^
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
devt hiljadaaa rodjeeeniiih uuu znakuuu
jaa jaa jarca moja bbiljana
9 000 rodjenih u znaku ja ja jaaarca![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
[12:39:21] 04TinyFake 11: hahahhahahahahaahhahaa
[12:39:22] 04TinyFake 11: hahahhahahahahaahhahaa
[12:39:22] 04TinyFake 11: hahahhahahahahaahhahaa
[12:39:23] 04TinyFake 11: hahahhahahahahaahhahaa
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
[12:48:42] TiJaNaaaaA|BdaY : pa tiii misli da je lako pijan bit
[12:48:44] TiJaNaaaaA|BdaY : E NIJE
[12:48:49] 04TinyFake 11: hahahaahahaha))
[12:48:53] 04TinyFake 11: a ja to ne znam
[12:48:59] 04TinyFake 11: (ja se nikat niesam opjanio)
[12:49:13] TiJaNaaaaA|BdaY : hahaha znam
[12:49:15] TiJaNaaaaA|BdaY : i ja sam
[12:49:16] TiJaNaaaaA|BdaY : nevina
:lolblue:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Uja, svima... Tijanaaaaaaaaa, vjecna nevjesto... moze li za mene jedan bakardi?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
A mozhe i 2 da `ebe otsa !![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
ja necu niFta... hvala.....
[22:40:51] DIDI[work] :
[22:42:46] mc_esseny : chudo nije topic na #montecafe www.youtube.com......
[22:43:29] DIDI[work] : aaaaaa
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[22:45:37] DIDI[work] : [22:44] * DIDI[work] changes topic to 'TiJaNaaaA srecjan ti rodjendan :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjBWl-Tsfic'
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
ahhahahahahahah
sve cu da vas pooooooooooooooooobijjemmmm
ostavljam vass zauvijek
odlaziiiimmmm...
smrc....
PUUUUUUUUSTIIIICU HERCULESA NA VASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Ja sam mala ciganka... ^^
NE NEMOJ PLAKATIIII !!!!!
SRCE TI JE PUNO RADOSTI !!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
sve sto zelim u ovom trenutq idi idi iz zivota moga
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks