ZWoooooooNchhiiicee....... !!!!!!!!! Nema TE !! ni`e owo Lounch-brake !! dolaz` wamo...
@me - Wopi
@Tinity - B.marry
@DidI - Absinth..
@Zvoncica - Sok
![]()
Moze li jedan bloody mary?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
ZWoooooooNchhiiicee....... !!!!!!!!! Nema TE !! ni`e owo Lounch-brake !! dolaz` wamo...
@me - Wopi
@Tinity - B.marry
@DidI - Absinth..
@Zvoncica - Sok
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
hhhahah
trinity a malo ti je 5 dana u mjesecu no bi jos i na ex bloody
mc $edi ne tandaraj maloljetnicima ne sluzimo alkohol posle 8
Last edited by TiJaNaaaA; 04-12-06 at 22:00.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Tijanaaaaaa... ja ne pijem nista na ex... volim da gustiram. maloljetnicima daj sok, a meni ono sto sam narucila.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
eo 6ti dan zvoncice donesi ofoj maloj krvavu meri:P
malo joj je bilo ovih 5:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Hvala, Tijanaaaaaaaa... :wink:
A ti mc... vise srece drugi put...![]()
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
/me demonstratiwno napushta kaWanu... :mad:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
mc sto se palis, i onako u u ovu kafanu nema nista bez alkohola da se sluzi![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Gentleman, time please... Pozdrav svima i vidimo se sutra.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
jel ja naslucujem odje neku insinuaciju na moje bremenite godine???ili mozda diskriminacija nemotjnjih???
u ovu kafanu bar nepravdi bivalo nije no sve po pravdi ka shejn:blah:
Ja cu bogomi viskoga da drmnem,njega najbolje obozavam od svih sokova,pa ti mali pi' sok od djusa:joint:
bogomi mi se mnogo raspomamila...e,ako je ja oshamutim jednom nece mi ona izvolijevat:hammer: evo ti vopi i to NIK i da si zadovoljna,oli?
vidjiiiiiii,ovi mali place....e'o ti vopi,jadan, ne cmizdri mi odje,goste ces mi rascerat
dal bi ti bilo prvi put?
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
e pa danas okrecemo novi list novu plocu
ja samo pjevam ja samo sviram ja nemam razlog da se ziiiivccciiiraaam jer imam tebe koooji me ljubi koji me voli kada zivot zaboli
sa sa
sa
sa
eo danas svi na moj racun udrite jer
samoooooooooooooo jeeednooooooooooooom seee ziviiiiii
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks