Neka djaoli - popicu ga ja!
Pi!!! U pravu si !Bolje mi je da bacim ovi alkohol djaoli mi ga popili!
Neka djaoli - popicu ga ja!
Bolje ti je da idesh u aljine,cojku,treba sjutra u radne pobjede.Ja ne mogu glavu sopstvenu vishe nosit a vi popijte jos koju za mene!Evo vi i jedna pjesma;Saaaam sam saa caaaasooooom iiiiii tuuuuugoooommm,starooo smoo druuustvoo mi zar neeeeeee...pijem a ne znam ceemu sve tooo...
Sacu sacu ti? Da necemo zajedno? :P
hahah
djavolski ti je dobar ovaj konjak
micka eo tebi malo meda sad na sre srca posle onoga sinoc da se otru ustaH
ali molim te neka mi ga zapakuju)
eo eo
jos jednu rundu castim..pa da idemo na kolace
hihihih
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
@Nikollina /me je o5 sinoc,chekao i gledao.. nishta.. moram poQpit` neki nowi sawjet sa onog topiCa... mrka kapa...
@TijaNaaaaA ...ti zneash.. just4u![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
pukla ova kafana a?ojdoh i ja nedje drugo.....
I lost my watch….now I’m lost in time
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
posto nisam u toku tj.. muka mi da citam sta ste prije smarali, zelio bih da znam sluze li odje konobari ili konobarice...u medjuvremenu ochekujuci odgovor
tijana sipaj mi nesto sto ti je najblizhe...pa i otrov bio, barem cu znati od chije sam ruke sam nadrljao![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ja juche polozhila josh jedan ispit,
& upisala godinu, j#bemu sve!!!! :mrgreen:
ajmo, ocu svi da pijete, dok pod sto ne padnete!!!! :mrgreen:
cheers!!!
^moodo^, tebi ljubac! :mrgreen:
chiro, tebi ljubac&zagrljaj, najjachi, najjachi!!! :mrgreen:
Sway Me, Take Me
Thrill Me, Hold Me
Bend Me, Ease Me
You Have A Way With Me
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
crnooooooooooooooo viiinooo
crneee ociiii
oookoo mene sveee je crrrnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sa
sveee je crnoooooooooooooooooooooo
sveee jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crnooo
crnoooooooo
.....
i
tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuznooo
tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuznooo
tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuznoooooooooo miiiii
jeee sve
nema neeeeeeeeemaa mojeee na na na
doooooooooooooodji na na moja na na na
duuuuuuuuuuusuuu siii mii moooojuuuu na na na
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
My old friend, I recall
The times we had hanging on my wall
I wouldn't trade them for gold
Cause they laugh and they cry me
Somehow sanctify me
They're woven in the stories I have told
And tell again
...
My old friend, this song's for you
Cause a few simple verses
Was the least that I could do
...
Cause the love and the laughter
Will live long after
All of the sadness and the tears
We'll meet again, my old friend
cmoka!!! :mrgreen:
evo, ja brkam irsq kafu... mozhe?
Sway Me, Take Me
Thrill Me, Hold Me
Bend Me, Ease Me
You Have A Way With Me
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
grom je bas puka u ovu kafanu...aaaalooooooooo uuugooostiiiteeljuuuu ooocuuuu kaaaafuuuuuuu bez secera,jerbo sama nikad ne pijem kratka pica!!!
od sjutra nove konobaricehappy hour od 11 do 12 i tako
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
flasha stizhe...
evo led...
evo tonik...
Sway Me, Take Me
Thrill Me, Hold Me
Bend Me, Ease Me
You Have A Way With Me
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks