2005 Audi A6 TDI 2.0 turbo diesel
This is without doubt, the worst car I have ever owned.
At 56k, the small bit of plastic that keeps the belt secured to the oil pump snapped. This caused the oil pump to stop pumping oil around the engine. It totally killed the car; the engine seized, the turbo blew, and one injector packed up. The total cost for repair was well over Ł4k.
Never ever buy a BLB VAG 2.0 TDI engine. Search Google for 2.0 TDI oil problems, and just look at the number of people who have suffered the same fate as me.
I am writing this in the hope that if you are considering buying any car that uses the 2.0 TDI engine from 2004 to 2005 (it was updated in 2006), and this includes Audi, VW and Seat - DO NOT.
This is a design fault with the engine; do not buy one and hope for the best as I did.



Reply With Quote




)
Bookmarks