San.
San.
" Ko te kara,nek ti piše pjesme! "
There are so many dawns that have yet to shine!
I am so post-rock I shit sad birds.
I am so post-rock I shit sad birds.
mogu vi rec da ova @Goozica ima strasnu grud, ma grud ipo... tj. dvije grudi :P :P :P
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
samo budi malo realnija
![]()
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
neka te, fino se igrajte
![]()
e tako je vec mnogo bolje , ma pravi br. <3:P
ma melem za oci hahahahaaha
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
e, propalo se kad je sunđer bob postao sisa...
nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
prva turkinja koja se skinula za časopis...
![]()
nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
odma zenit
She is only here to annoy herself!
You're so special. Why aren't you dead?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks