nema tekile.. djevojka moja (prllpak) sve popila..
samo neshto tuborga domaceg...
ima, tuborga i tekile :P
"ujutro je bilo jutro i josh sam bio zhiv"
nema tekile.. djevojka moja (prllpak) sve popila..
samo neshto tuborga domaceg...
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Last edited by paralelopipak; 28-04-07 at 10:52.
"what sick ridiculous puppets we are,
what stupid little stage we dance on,
what fun we have,
dancing,fucking not a care in the world,
not knowing who we are,
we are not what was intented....."
The roof , THe roof is on Fire
We don`t need no water let the motherfucker burn !
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oodh u skitnju ! (((:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
eo ja nabavih 50centi za kafu...moze li?
Apsolutno ne podrzavam.
e hvala ti vala ,sad imam euro za rakiju !
Apsolutno ne podrzavam.
;( Dajte Mi Flashu Rakije !
Izgubila Mi Je Budva![]()
![]()
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
bas me briga za vas me je konacno doma crknite![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
crkla da`bog`da !
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
ima li ko posten u ovu kucu?
Apsolutno ne podrzavam.
upravo tako...ostadoh gladan i zedan
![]()
Apsolutno ne podrzavam.
posle tebe:devil:
hahah ne pominji ove doma da te zamolem
e brale prosetaK nocas tvojijom kvartom pa se ponadaK da cu te sres` od steroga do bloka al tebe ni za lijek..
reko il je coek bije il rinta:devil:
al vidju da pazis kavanu pa mi lakse.. opravdano![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Oooooooo...Dobro vece dobri ljudi i TiJaNaaaA:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Zakleo bih se da smo sreli nocas!Zar ne mislis tako???:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks