Ma nije lako sa starim gvozdjem...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ma volim da ispravljam krive drine...Sladje je...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Zaboravila si na naglasak...
I ja se ponekad zapitam...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Dobik...ali neote da dodju...vele da znaju o kome se radi...dali su mi preporuku kako postupati sa njim...vele ishklepa'te ga dobro i smirice se a ako se ne smiri odma u Dobrotu,nije on nash ,no nji'ov sluchaj!
Vala i ovi iz 'itne treba da se nadju u Pobjedu zbog ovakvoga odnosa prema pacijentima:devil::lolblue::lolblue::lolblue:
:mrgreen:Rekoh ti shto ti rekoh a sad najozbiljnije,ovo je moj koshmija miNli tako da cu ga ja odma tamo dje treba:joint:
hebem ti komsiju MINLOG :devil:
zvonci aj posto smo legli djecu ocemo li nas 2 po jednu?
:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Kosminice, spasi me azdahe i primi me u svoje odaje...Moli te tvoj kosmija miNli...
I wanna kiss you in Paris
I wanna hold your hand in Rome
I wanna run naked in a rainstorm
Make love in a train cross-country
You put this in me
So now what, so now what?
Wanting, needing, waiting
For you to justify my love
Hoping, praying
For you to justify my love
I want to know you
Not like that
I don't wanna be your mother
I don't wanna be your sister either
I just wanna be your lover
I wanna be your baby
Kiss me, that's right, kiss me..
...
I'm open and ready
For you to justify my love
To justify my love
Wanting, to justify
Waiting, to justify my love
Praying, to justify
To justify my love
I'm open, to justify my love
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Koja bjese ovo pjesma?Poznato mi djeluje...Nisam je nocas cuo puno puta.Mozda 857834785890475823780740
Cmok!
Stand by...
Shto se deshawalo prethodnih par strana???
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
legli smo i muza ,uspavali ga a sad mozemo po jednu ljutu a za ovu prijetnju upucenu miNlom koshmiji,zapanjena sam...i...zha' mi ga je:joint::yipiiii:
a,shto ti je bolje sinji kukavche...vidish li da je i ona u moje odaje???
ako si naumio da uteknesh,nema ti spasa no mushki izdrzi onaj glagol shto je upotriJEBila i drzi se!:mrgreen:
Ja cu ti dodat chashu shecerane vode poslije toga URAGANA:lolblue::lolblue::lolblue:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
aaaaaooooooo,ona je pala u sevdah miNli koshmija...koliko se ja razumijem u matematiku ti si ga nocas zglajzo 100 %
qq tebe
:lolblue:opet brooka,ka vazda odje...boLe da ti ne preprichavam jer mi nej vjerovat!
TiJaNaaaa prijeto mome koshmiji da ce ga...ONI...koshmija miNli se prepanujo...pa... da mu se ne bi nasha ka' brat u nevolji?:yipiiii:
aj,aj,chitacu ujutru...Zhiwi billi,shecer pili
![]()
![]()
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
vidji majonez.../me ti shapti/ da se ne bi ti i ja odaljili za malachko od ovoga objekta i poshli da posrkamo po kafu u kafanu preko puta,da ostavimo ove golupchice...neshto mi se odje chudno dogadja!
Ili,mozda za inat da ik shpijuniramo pa da prospemo $utra prichu po gradu...Ja bih,shtetna sam...aj u zdravlje po jednu
:dring::dring::dring:
I'll take you up to the highest heights
Let's spread our wings and fly away
Surround you with love that's pure delight
Release your spirit, set you free
Come and feel my energy
Let's be as one in soul and mind
I'll fill your world with ecstacy
Touch all your dreams way down inside.
Let me be your fantasy
Let me be your fantasy, yeah, yeah
Let me be your fantasy
Let me be your fantasy
Bejbe?Answer is?
ajde ajde idi laku noc spavaj ajde odlazi zbogom pa pa
a sto se ne pridruzis zvoncice kad dijelimo djecu mozemo i sve drugo:devil:
u r allredy my fantasy:devil:
mislim:
Poor is the man
Whose pleasures depend
On the permission of another
Love me, that's right, love me
I wanna be your baby
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
knock knock, radite li jos nocas ? :dring:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)
Bookmarks