Dobro odgovori mu na pitanje gade![]()
Dobro odgovori mu na pitanje gade![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
hehehe
majonez vidis brale UMOCICU dobro si naisao
emil nemilnemam pojma o cem ti?
mc ajde rodje probaj ga sad odma pa mi javi hitno mi je
i daj broj racuna tu ce ti vlasnik auta uplatit pare po tvojoj cijeni iz njegovog dzepa
hmmm vidim i herc je postovao hmmm
sta zaboga
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ti znas ko je tvoja sjenka![]()
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
hercnarafno my darling
majonez sta reci sem:
idealno losha :devil:
:lolblue:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
najjachea si !![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
koooo me zove kooo me zove kooo me zoveee u snoveee tvoje
a
a
a sh je bilo mishovi
MC KAKVA MI JE MAKINA ALOOO provjeri je li podmazana![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
aoo ovu Tijanu dje mozes naci, a u kafanu dje bi drugo![]()
Ko zNa zNa Ra Ra!
I ne treba da je trazi :devil:
Ja sam tu da je cuvam od vas fucmuta :P
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
Herc je mazohista!
:lolblue:
herculese ima da te zaprosim sad pred svima
Nepster tebe cu u okove
majonez ti mi budi ljubavnik :lolblue:
mc je veliki guru
a rvasanin QM:devil:
prakticno idealno
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Chini li mi se,ili je moj status odje najbolji!?![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Zlatna sredina brale...
hehe mene je morala vezati,zna ona s kim ima posla![]()
Ko zNa zNa Ra Ra!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks