ma cu ja alo mc prastaj imas pravo
djevojku :devil:
Zabudalila je, oprosti joj![]()
ma cu ja alo mc prastaj imas pravo
djevojku :devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Kao sto rekoh, oprosti joj, ne zna sto prica!![]()
mc
i ti si curica i ovaj kolega tvoj i ciko majonez mrzni
allll
hmmmm nema meni do moje soba do mene ah meni dusa moja
dakle curice sh cete popit
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Nezgodne priche prichash....
/me nishta ne oprashta...
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Owned...
Manojez !
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
HAhAHAHhaHAH
TAChno je zamishljam (tu umjetnichq dushu) kako nas oblachi u "nasty_school_girls" outfit-e i zove nas u svoje odaje :devil:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Ne zelite da znate sto ona zeli kad smo mi(muskarci) u pitanju!:devil:
hahhahahahahahaha... Nekate pogani jedne,nas je 3 a ona sama ...![]()
Necemo da igramo prljawo!
"nasty_school_girls" outfit hahahahahahahhahahahahahha![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
vele onako:
3 sesira ziva bila curo malena onaj koji sesir nema))
ma neeee sve ste pogresno svatili
ja trazim musko telo a ovde sve same curice
ja malena ruzica rumena:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ko je ruzhica?????? :devil:![]()
I moram da primijetim da ti opet slowo J ne radi!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
pazi... mi smo svi svjesni situacije.. kakva je..
ali mi mozhemo naravno uvjek tvoje kreacije da obuchemo..
3 manekena..
Just to satisfy your kinky brain ;D
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
maJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
eo radi samo zavisi pod kojim uglom kojom jacinom i brzinom ubacim pardon stisnem
ma ja ruzica:P
cuvam je za 1mracnu noc
hehehe mozda ne mozete da obucete sve moje kreacije
al mozete igrat kako ja sviram:devil:
hehehhehehehhehe
qq bas sam ono
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Dje si uzimala casove pjevanja?:devil:
bash ne znam,ko bi bio "dancer" a ko bi bio "singer" :devil: :wickedsick:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
:shokiran_sam:
:idem_widimo_se:
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Tijana,mala chija`s ti ?
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Nije mi se hvalio nista:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
niesam ja pEas ka ti.. da se bavim takvim sitnim podvaalama...
mada :devil:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks