ne budemo li nocas pozdravljeni!!! lecece glave !!! zapamtite![]()
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajde... volim ih![]()
ne budemo li nocas pozdravljeni!!! lecece glave !!! zapamtite![]()
f6
I evo ih pocinju
A sto se tice kluba obozavalaca, ja mislim da bi ih i dalje masu ljudi slusalo, i
da bi fino bilo da ima sajt sa svim njihovim "produktima"![]()
Hej Vatrogasci srecan rodjendan!![]()
Widji im pjesmu...ccccc...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Jesu li nas mentovali dje? Oce li je ko uploadovati kolege?
Samsung Galaxy S7
od ukljuchenja pa nadalje, nema prve pola sata
11 mb
http://download.yousendit.com/672754A60E0A892B
evo uploaduje se...40.9 mb ima sve
...then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known...
ja zaspah oko 1, kakvi su bili posle? Imam li rashta skidat to chudo?
nisu bili loshi kasnije, ali prve po sata su za OSKARA![]()
/////////////////////
Last edited by VaNzEmAlJkA; 24-02-07 at 17:29.
...then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known...
Jeste li me to nazvali ILIJA
ne, ne ne....
Znači,prejako je...
znaci vi shto se skinuli ovo je l vam sve ok sa snimkom?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ne cuje se nista..
* Profesionalni detailing vozila *Instagram : Tico Detailing
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
i jesu li nas pozdravili u prvih pola sata?to nijesam uspjela da cujem....
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
iii o5 se nista ne cuje... :mad: izvinjavam se...
...then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks