a otvori se coek u ovom dimu tuge i alkhola
Risk , is what makes life worth living
Never a failure, always a lesson!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ja ne lazunjam , lazem samo kad kazem tebe da ne volim
Risk , is what makes life worth living
Never a failure, always a lesson!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Hi mice !
Pi`e li ko shto odje !??
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !?
/me uzima `ajniken
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Uf kako me glava boli cijeli dan, ali bi moga sad haineken, shto jes jes
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Emill oli mi platit' pice?!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Ocu, nema ti shetnje nocas![]()
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
hahahhahahahaha...![]()
Zashto?!Ocesh da me opjanish da ne mogu ni da hodam?!
![]()
Ma neki je wjetar napolju,mozhda i necu u shetnju,mozhda pozowem prijatelje kod mene...![]()
![]()
hahahahahahaha...
![]()
Zhiwio!
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Hahhahahahahaah, pushti prijatelje, da pijemo nocas ja i ti, hahahahahahah
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Kolektivna shetnja nikakopijanka je OK, a shto mrzni petak, sad ce grand josh malo :mrgreen:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Sa zadovoljstvom Trinity ...
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Kafana je moja sudbina...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Znamo li se Trinity, poznata si mi ??![]()
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
a vi kako te?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Nesto se osjeca ljudi...Smrdi li vama nesto???
A ne, coce, ja sad udjoh.Ovo je nesto ustajalo...Da nisi ti???
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks