Mah mah ~~~
Weche drugari! :*
Mah mah ~~~
Weche drugari! :*
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
"what sick ridiculous puppets we are,
what stupid little stage we dance on,
what fun we have,
dancing,fucking not a care in the world,
not knowing who we are,
we are not what was intented....."
majonezo... evo tebe opet... jel ti se zena porodila, jerbo je izjavila da joj je trudnoca dosadila...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
/me se vratila :devil:
dajte mi pushku,dajte mi flashu ...shto pre da presudim sebi :sad:
Desert, ako taj opet bude pitao sta znaci "upri", ti ga upri tamo gdje ce ga zaboljeti...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
dje je ova zvoncica treba mi nesh za smirenje
:P
:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ja sam do sad igrao zhmurke...![]()
Da necete wi da se igramo?!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
sto ti je Ajrin,nemo' se odje ubijat,ovo je poshtena kafana,no rechi koja je muka na tebe,mozda ti teta zvoncica pomogne?
da te nije momak ostavio zbog TiJaNeeee???:lolblue::lolblue::lolblue:
znam ja nana,shto ce tebe smirit!
Popi 2-3 chashe nekoga egzotichnoga pica i stupi u akciju,rechi shto ti na srcu lezhi:mrgreen:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks