Ja sam TijaNin TAOC !
Ja sam TijaNin TAOC !
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
hahah ne kaze se pretis nego prijetis
a nit ti prijetim no ti samo kazem
e vise stvarno nema smisla samo te gledam dokleee dokleee s ovim provokacijama
ma i kao coek i kao zena i kao komunista
stvarno nisam mogla da vjerujem da si takva!!!!
ajde brale ti vidi sto rade na #serbian cafe
i idi malo na srpske forume
mozda i tamo ima kafana pa zapjevaj i njima koju!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ajrin.. mozhda dodjem tamo da te gledam..
bye :cry:
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Sto se bukas ti danas odje?Mislis da ako je ovo tvoja kafana mozes da radis sto oces jel?
Ajde izadji!!!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
drugarice,bice da ti se od silnog dima pamcenje izbrisalo...
proluFtiraj malo...
Zaboravljash koje ja informacije imam ,i kako mogu da ih upotrebim protiv tebe i tih mrachnih ljudi koje shtitish :mrgreen:
slike ce biti objavljene u najskorije vreme,istina mora da se zna.
Srbijoo oce i majko,Srbijoooooo rajko i sajkoooooooo![]()
Tijana powuci neke weze iz wlade od je odstrane sa foruma i konfisqju joj comp !
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
reci vala koga stitim!
e precerala si ga sad.. ako to ucinis stvarno i ovo malo lijepog misljenja shto sam imala o tebi pada u vodu..
sad bez zaebancije ono sh ti znas ne mora niko vise znat
zaboravljas da i ja KONJA ZA TRQ IMAM!
pa vidi ko se u losijem svjetlu i vecem mraku ispast na kraju...
samo ti se drzi zemlje svoje i srpske kafane
a nas pusti na miru..
mozes odje ako povuces receno e stvarno dokle s ovim provokacijama mozes meni na private to da kazes al sta koga briga odje!
:devil:
pa da zapalimo po jednu?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
E super.. swe se smirilo !
Aj okachite te slike !
EDIT: nemojtteeee ! necju da me wide bez mayceee...
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
TiJaNaaaA to nije duh komunizma!!! O neeeee!
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
ao cu nacionalizam !
1 primjerak bome svaki cgorac je takav kad mu se na zulj stane!
e stvarno samo mi reci je li te na ovo Rvasanin nagovorio?
a kako da ne odragujem na nesto ovako??? strasno vala!
no ajde!
necu te ja cerat samo mi nemoo u cg dirat kao prvo a dalje u ono licno!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Widim da je odena wrag odnio shalu,stoga..
/me donosi 10kila wina
/me donosi 10kila rakije
/me donosi 5-6kila jegera i wodke
/me dowodi pun kamiYon RedBulla
bracjo doDzhite da popiemo owo... i da zaborafimo kako se zowemo !
Dodji pridji
PRidji hodi..
p.s.
ima i "onoga" ispod shanka..
p.s.s
SMornu prichu necju tolerisat` ^^
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Touch_of_pink mis`im da dobro pjewa ?!
a do tad.. cjesh ti pjeFaT !
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me wHispers Tijana ajmo da je napijemo !?
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks