Misunderstood Tinity owog puta niesam ja![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Prljavo ,prljavo igrala si na kvarno,a ja mislila stobom cu lako,proci cu samo takoooooooo
Prljavo ,prljavo rekla sam ti neeee,znala si kada popijem malo pristajem na sveeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
dje si oowo zaglawila sestro minla ?
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Beshe neke tezga u Frankfurtu,sh'a znam brate minli :mrgreen:
kad nastupash u Gelzenkirhenu,interesuje mi se tetka i sestra iz Shwice !?
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ajrin, koju si pjesmu pjevala?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
U Gelsenkirchen-u sam 15 feb. :mrgreen:
mozhesh da se informishesh i putem satelita na BN televizijiPPPPP
@Trinity pa widish ispod text.. ono ka na karaoke shto imash?
@Ajrin : samo josh owo,gdje mogu qpiti majicu sa twojim likom ?!
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Originally Posted by
[B
smem li? moooooooooolim teeeeeeeeeeeeee
da objavim cenzurisanu slikicu? :yipiiii:
ajde 90% forumasha je widjelo![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Jes.. uskoro Nicky dolazi![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
o cemu ti pricas za boga miloga
ovako ajde ti polako okle si i dosla..
pjevaj u srbiju
idi na sprsko more
ljubi srpske momke
i druzi se sa srbijankama guzice jedna
e stvarno ovih provokacija niskih mi je preko moje cg glave:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Kakvu sliku? Stavi da i ja vidim kad su vec svi. I kakve veze slika ima sa Rusijom?
Never Complain, Never Explain
halo!??!?!
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks