niko ! to si se ti naPuwao !
Trinity : jedno piwo ! hwala
ma :joint: :joint: pardon punu neki vjetar aj cusni taj prozor da nam ne :joint: kafanu![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
niko ! to si se ti naPuwao !
Trinity : jedno piwo ! hwala
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
hahhahahahahahahhahahaa...![]()
@Trinity from Zion ne grijeshi se bwe ...![]()
TiJaNaaaA sad cemo regulisati to,nemash frke...![]()
Kako oni imaju pokwarene misli ... A mi samo pishemo u slikama...![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
nekate umjetnici.. moi.. ima odje murJe.. ^^
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Mc... evo ti pivo...
majo... muci...
Ko mi je popio sljivovicu?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Uhuu, nema no ste se renovirali,imate sad i kafanu![]()
![]()
Nego ja bih jedni vino na rachun kuce odmah...:mrgreen:![]()
I WaNnA Be LikE BaRbIe,ThAt BiTcH gEtS eVeRyThInG...
- Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.
ja stvarno ne vidim razlog sto bi milicija sad nama morala prozor da zatvara ako nama duva odje....
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
stvarno ja ne znam eo ostarah pa nikad kvarne misli nisam imala
ako kazem da duva... onda je propuh... ako kazem zatvaraj zatvaraj jer duva...
i sad oni nama miliciju
pa dooookle ljuuudi eo ne moze coek ni propuh bez milicije reguuulisat
majonez eo duva ispo vrata![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
E'o sad cu stawiti neshto dolje da zapushim to...Smijem li reci zapushim a?!![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
E shto je owo danas?!Swe neki maler...
Te gori,te racija...
![]()
Strah me da kad budesh to gasila alkoholom necesh stici da sipash na watru prije no u grlo...![]()
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
Izem vam duvanje... ima da se smrznemo ovdje... malo vam ove hladnoce vani, nego i ovdje mora da bude hladno... :mad:
Zvonci... posluzi vise musterije... i meni sljivovicu...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me nece wishe da pije sa TiJaNaaaA...
/me momentalno kupi swoje krpice i odlazi...!
...The grass was greener, the light was brighter, the taste was sweeter, the nights of wonder...
vidim da si dobro shvatila dojavu (imam ja veze u kgb i cia) i nasha kafana im je na meti zbog previshe koriscenja duvanja!
Mislim,glagola duvati!:mrgreen:
Tiki ispod vrata ne DUVA no PIRI ili FURI!
Majonez ,ne mozesh odje pushiti, no zakuriti ili furnjati ,ne mozesh ni duvati,nijesi ti vjetar !
vodite rachuna RACIJA CE BREEEEE!!! :mad:
Obraza mi mojega i chasti,ovu Trinity cu pushtit da privedu jer mi ona najvishe pricha o duvanju odje!:mrgreen:
Pazite DIDI im je spijun,on kad dodje sve mozete ali o duvanju ni pomena ,e ni puche pogibija! Didi je nesto nervozan ,danas! (nema mi smajlija oganj ih izgorio a bash sam $cela da zakitim ovo)
produvala sam potpuno!!!hahahahahahahahaha:joint:
Last edited by zvoncica; 18-01-07 at 21:40.
hahahahahahaha jes,nemo' da te nauchi na neko zlo,no bljez koliko te noge nose!!!
bjeeeeez miiiiilaaaneee mooojaaaa ruuuuzooooo
caaaaleeee miiiiii seeee naooooruuuuuzooooo
uuuu vaaaazduuuuh ceee sveee daaa diiiigneeee
neeee daaaaj booooozeeeee daaa teeee stiiiiigneeeeee
uuuuuuu kooooojaaaaa pljeeeeesmaaaaa:mrgreen:
Last edited by zvoncica; 18-01-07 at 21:36.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tommy njammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
od kad sam bezporocna samo jods na majonez mislim
slatki grijehu moj
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ovu casu vina crvenog dizem u cast nase drage, voljene, obozavane, prekrasne itd itd. gazdarice ove kafane - Tijanaaaa...
Draga moja - hvala za sve... neka ovo odsustvo ne traje dugo... svrati ovdje kad god mozes... jer bez tebe ovaj forum nije nista...
Dosta srceparajucih rijeci... zivjeli !!!
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks