hahahahhahahah
e pa lijepo
sh se mene tice nista se jos ne zna
status kvo))))))))
ajde pice na moj racun amok se ne udaje svaki dan hahahahahahahaah (kbsz)
ajde udrite moooodooonje![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Evo se amok udaje i zvek se cini.
A sto ce se cinjet kad TiJaNaaaA izgubi nevinost ne mogu ni da zamislim :devil:
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ahhaha ti neudata ja nevina
ti i ja ti i ja bas bi bili dobar par
ahhahahaahahahahah i crna zemlja bi se o jadu zabavila
nista udaj se za meneo jednom trosku dva problema
![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Klekni na koLena i MolI me<Moli!
I lost my watch….now I’m lost in time
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Sto je ova muka?Niko ne zove jel?Ide se po svabada, a mene zaobilazite?
eo vidis na sta smo spali ja i amok se udajemo dvije muve od1 bijemo..
ona udaju rjesava ja nevinost dje su kumovi dje su cigani
ajde uzmi nesh na nash racun![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Daj mi neki multivitamin da se povratim od sinoc i jedan hladni NES bez pjene da se malo razbudim.Ajde, moze mi bit jasno da ce se ona udat, ali kako ces ti izgubit nevinost?Kako ide to?Pojasni mi malo![]()
oces i da ti pjevaU:P
hahahahah a amok ima svoje metode...pitaj nju![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Dakle,Amok???![]()
A bogami Tijani, ipak je to fizicki posao.Treba savladat njuNadam se da su ti drugovi nekakve macurine
Kako ce tebi poslije bit s njom u krevetu da mi je znat...Cuo sam da hrce, ubija!!!
![]()
Lele, koji raspasoj... amok, jel te Tijanaaaaaaaa zaprosila... hocu mojim ocima da vidim tu prosevinu... sta joj donosis kao miraz?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
hahahahahahahhahahaha
:lolblue: :lolblue:
ostah ja vjeciti mladozenja i umrecu a dobra vidjet necu
Rvasanin imas li ti to kakav prijedlog il da se ja moje amok drzim
ka pjan za plot
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaah
stooo mi raditeeeee
sve cu vas ishcerat iz testamenta
eto tacno lijepo vidim
nema vjetar seee vezat ne mozeeee
ne ne![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
KAko vi se sviDza oko moje krmeljawo ?
volim Ve ,odo ucit ...pa ako polozim ,da zalijemo u ovu nasu mawu virtualnu mehanu
vish mi lak!!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks