Moram cestitam ovim kafandzerosima sto se ne trijezne...pa neka je sa srecom da je jos vise zalivate![]()
oh and btw tweet was *sofa king we thought it* last night ....go figure :mrgreen:
nazdralje :dring:
Moram cestitam ovim kafandzerosima sto se ne trijezne...pa neka je sa srecom da je jos vise zalivate![]()
oh and btw tweet was *sofa king we thought it* last night ....go figure :mrgreen:
nazdralje :dring:
AOndaKaDodjemJaPaPorusimSveFigurice khhhhhh :)))))))
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
nezgodno i nocas bjese a drustvance
loza keva![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Uf... ljudi... kako ste mi? Mene malo boli glava od ovih pijanki zadnja 2 dana... ali nema veze, hocu jedno pice, bilo sta, za dobar dan.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Meni je isto malo nezgodno bilo sinoj...
ali je sad nezgodno zgodno dobro.. ee kad see sEtim...
:zzz:
Nego mi daDnite edno nezgodno piwo...
wi se nezgodno raskomotite..
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
hahhahahah
eo jednu nezgodnu pjesmu na zoru da opetemo
kako ono ide mc
ja sam mala garava crna tvoja ciganka
ajde pleti nana
nego malo ti je tu mjesta nezgodno je)))
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
sve mi je bilo nezgodno![]()
I lost my watch….now I’m lost in time
amok nana moja nemoj tako dosta je je sto je dan nezgodan nego i d se prisjecamo nezgodnih situacija od sinoc
nana je li nezgodno sad kavu da pijemo?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
hahah hahhaha
da da nezgodno..
uvijek nekako u (pogresno)nezgodno vrijeme uz kontra vjetrove...
dodjavola odoh vam ja ostavljam vam kafanu u amanet
jes da idem u nezgodno vrijeme al eto doslo vrijeme da se i zavjese spuste
(cirkus se pakuje)
nezgodno
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ja sam magare.
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
to smo znali...
al u danasnje vrijeme je jako nezgodno biti magare
tu sam s nekom magaricom i onda je nezgodno biti magare u takvom casu))))
magare slobodno se ponasaj![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
i nowi sam avatar nabachio..
dajte mi neq nezgodnu zhestinu...
TiJaaaNaa pozdrawi magaricu![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
sto smo se svi nesto... elem, unezgodili... ako ova rijec uopste postoji, ali dobro... kafu sladju molim i koji kolacic, pao mi je zivot.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
ona nema nikoga osim mene jednoga moooooooooja mala nemaaa mane niko nema tako lepe dra-ga'ne
)))
trinity nezgodna si za atmosferu baci pLjesmu![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Pjesmu? Hm, da vidimo... "otisao si, sarmu prob'o nisi"...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
nezgodna je ta.. nemoj tu sad..
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
slazem se nezgodna je ta
ja bi ipak onu
jaaaaaaaaaa teeee pjeeeesmoooooom zooooveeeem
zeljna tvoga miloooovanjaaaaaaaaaaaa
sliku tvojuuuu ljuuubimmm
ljuuubim ljubiiim svakooog dana
:lolblue:
je l nezgodno?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
a mozhe ona...
Losha dewojka..
tana nan nannanan !?
![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
Je li vam ova nezgodna?
Luckasta si tiiiiiiiii...
takav sam i jaaaaaaaaaa...
zato sam te duuuuuuso,
zavoleo jaaaaaaaa...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Hm........ DIDI, bilo bi divno da to postavis...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Ja Vas i dalje samo gledam.
Koja ona forumasica stade na sto kad zapjevase Ne pomaze voda majko sa korita Ivanova pa na TV pokazase to mi je promaklo?:-)
Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks