You will never learn...
btw
Craig Ferguson rulz ol!!!!!!!![]()
You will never learn...
btw
Craig Ferguson rulz ol!!!!!!!![]()
Last edited by Nikollaki; 05-12-06 at 22:27.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
naravno da oces,ne daj boze da neces zabrinuli bi se!
:mrgreen: ooooo, stigao si pravdoljubivi!?
ima rakije od muravah,sljivah,zukavah,jabukah,kajsijah i od grozdja pa izaberi,koju goj otjes!
NAVALI NARODE GAZDARICA SE OTVORILA:dring::dring::dring:
Ima li divlje krushke?
Ne ne nije to isto ne tiii vrlo malo znash :P
U divljinu!
Aj much ne prdi i ne maltretiraj zhenu!
Ah mene![]()
problem: pocijepana licnost
dijagnoza: napiti jednu drugu pocerat
zvonice onaj koktel molim:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ja izvoljevam jednu domacu jabukovachu prepechenicu ako nije problem
Ako jeste onda moze pivo kakvo god sa bratom da popijem![]()
-dico tibi verum libertas optima rerum nunquam servili sub nexy vivito fili-
nesto ste mi svi mrzni ajte pro vrata blago meni nocas imam kafanu samo za sebe
:devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
lijepo rekoh kafana je samo za mene nocas a ti nazad u spajiz
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)
Bookmarks