oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me is in da club`![]()
ko shta pi`e ?!
Zwonchy... meni znash..
tebi.. znash...
Tijani... niko ne zna..
imate li neshto od narkomanske muzike !?
RoDIIIIT` CU TI SIIINNNAAAAAA
KRaEALJJAAA KOKAAAAJIIIIINAAAA...
DJ Kikica spinnin` 90hits.. inflacija.. jakna u trenerQ...![]()
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
smmeeeeeeeeellllllllllllZ like Teeeeeeen spirit
za tebe mc:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
juhu :ass:
ala se odje pije, jos malo cu dolaziti samo na jubilejeprije par dana je bilo 50 strana sad vec 65 ajme :twist:
Kako Vaša bolest ?
Ciao pilice :P
Ciao Nicky![]()
Kako Vaša bolest ?
cuti ja sam teen jos uvijek u teen
ahahha
ukrao si mi nick pi prdezu jedan
ja sam Ministarka qlture vjecna
dodjavola mursh
iz kafane
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Svaka chast kolega...
Jednu Coronu Extra za nikshickog junc... pardon... junaka...![]()
hahahah
a rekla sam tija tad pa se skoro naljuti da neces ni 2 dana izdrzat:P
tisina ti krestalo jedno spremih ti pice :devil:
a ovom prilikom bi obavijestila sve goste da ce uskoro ispred kafane biti priredjen velicanstven vatromet za to se zvoncici zafalite :devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks