a da mi nju svezemo pa da joj lozu sipamo drito u grlo?
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
a da mi nju svezemo pa da joj lozu sipamo drito u grlo?
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
cut usluga je na nivou ko vam je kriv kad ste non stop pjani![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Ha ha ha... cuti, molim te. zvoncica je danas zakazala, to je to.
Sta je bilo sa mojim mojitom? :mad:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
ne cutkaj DIDI-ja jer ces sa mnom posla imat no primiri malo...
stvarno koliko pijete galoni alkohola nestaju odje
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Sorry, izvini ako sam vas uvrijedila... sto se tice galona alkohola: naravno da je u interesu gazde kafane da sto vise gosti potrose... tvoje je da nabis na vrijeme sva pica koja fale i nema problema. :wink:
Molim te, jos jednom, mohito...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
svi pijemo
a ko placa????????
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
ma ovo je kafana dje se nista ne placazato je i usko drustvo tu :P
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
upravo to
sve na recku i simpatije
okle ni da sam rokfeler ne bi nadodala odje
ajte molim vas pare na astal?
ko krade molim da ga drugi prijave
radno vrijeme za spijune je od 12 do 5
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Evo ja cu platiti, samo nemoj da ti bore izadju od nerviranja.![]()
plati mi botox posto je kasno vidi sto mi cine eee qq dje su zlati momci da caste
no i oni nit su zlati nit pare vade
o crni dane ...
ah mene
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ja dinara nemam...
Ah ah vidji malu i za malo poshtenu, ka da nece hehehe
A sve ne znash izabrat... eee![]()
kikice nek tebi to plati i to duplo al moraces se pobrinut da to placanje didi i ja odgledamo da valja
no prvo vas moramo napit dobro i upalit podno svjetlo
i neka igre pocnu
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
d mor d merijr![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
hole is a holee niki da vidimo smijes li se sad kao maloprije
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Evo mene opet... opa, bato... sta ja to vidim? Nisam znala da priredjujete striptiz i kojekakve druge stvari... niste nista najavili.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Pije li se shto wecheras ?!
widim da plachete.. za nekim noFcima..
na mene toUr-a
/me PiFo
~
Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.
ne plachemopije se dok se ne isprazne zalihe za 20vjekovni rat
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks