e da...neshto mi nam pade...ko tebe uopshte op00nomotji da TI kao ti ne kao neko dr00gi vetj kao TY(blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !!)dajesh odje dozvole, propusnice...i okle tebi idejas da je ovo odje "javno dobro", dakle, ova javna imovina u tvjem vlasnishtvu i pod tvojom kontrolom????chesa chesa????![]()
![]()
:lolblue: :lolblue:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Niki, izem ti kobaju...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Obecavash?
Barum, barum.. sta?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
Lokum.....
niki u lucky bustard!!!
tijana zvala si me![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Nemoj me zvat Niki da ti ushi ne izvuchem :P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
a da ih napijemo pa ih iskoristimoipak mi se ta varijanta svidja vise
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
Niki, danas si malo nervozan... dajtu mu nesto za smirenje.
Ova zvoncica je zaspala iza sanka, ne da se probuditi.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
evo je stizeeeee...vrela i ubojita!!! (mada je u tvoje ruke svaka ubojita,o'ma se prevrnesh:devil
kako si ti zahtjevna,sestro slatka!!!!!!!
cas ovo, cas ono...da mi je kukavici zapamtit sto pijes ne bi me sretjnije bilo!
otrov ces dobit sa chokoladom:joint:
Ljuuuubaviiii mooojaaaaaa-naaajslaaadjiiiii otroooveeeeeee,jaooooooooj:yipiiii:
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ma uspavamo ihpa posle neka se cude sto ih dupeta bolu
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ne znamsmuti nesto sa absinthom
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Je li, bre? Koga ste to mislili da komadate na sitne komade? :?
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
komadat necemo nikoga![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
mi ne volimo te vrste komade nista ti ne svatas al ces uskoro da osetish na sh smo mislili:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ovo ce biti zanimljivo gledati... :smile:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks