E vidi zvonchice, takve konobarice ovi forum josh nije gleda, a chisto sumnjam da ce i gledat brzijeh dana.. mozhda za neku dekadu, dvije, ali samo mozhdaFala za Pivo, znash uvijek da ponudish ono shto treba u pravom momentu
I polako sa muzhem, nemoj da ga bijesh no mu pomozi da izabere 3,4 tima da uplati to sa rahatom
![]()
Sorry, Desert... tebe su nasli na mjesto zlocina. :razz:
Prijedlog za dusevni bol nase gazdarice: uzmi cokoladu (na primjer s ljesnicima, ili onu Milka Knusper Zauber), bice ti bolje.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
tacno me nervirate previse ste se odomacili
zvoncice daj bre neko telo znas ono njammmic da imas po cemu ruke da prostres![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
tijana a da uzmes bolovanjeneka nervozu prema gostima da te ne bacim u kuhinju da mesis ko jagodinka simonovic
![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
hahahahahahhahah nemo u kuhinju previse su mi blizu nozevi a ako se satare dokopam ne garantujem mir dok nekom u najmanju ruku prst ne okinem:P
daj nude dome ti meni vamo vodku:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ma ti ces kao pomocni radnik, da peres sudje i to da te ta nervoza pusta![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
hahahah pazi da mi ne zavrse tanjiri ka frizbi po kafani!
dje je vodka ili se tekila pije nocas
aooo kakva usluga ja vam pare dajem a vi tako
i kako da ne budem nervozna kako kako
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
alo alo JA ulazim,molim Tijana isprzani neki separe,JA dolazim,chujesh li JA
hahahhahah
daj mi bocu ali kiSjele:P
I lost my watch….now I’m lost in time
hahah neka si ti meni samo zdravo snaces se ti i bez mene
pusti me da qliram u cosku
pa se primakni![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ti znas sto bi ja voljela da cujem
ono rn rn rn rn :devil:
ajde eto ti onaj centralni ispod crvenog svijetla al oruzje meni predaj!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
amok tebe cemo za obezbjedjenje lokala, al da ne fatas momke za straznjice![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
zovite viteza koju
alo centrala
didi dovedi talicnog toma u paketu sa kojom moram nesto da ih pitam vazno je za buducnost ove kafane
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Shejn ima problem!![]()
ne brini vidi vitez koja i talicni lijece sve probleme bas ocu da ih pitam dje robu nabavljaju:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Shejn iz plizd...![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks