Ima kod mene u frizhider ne boj se![]()
ma jok bre nema za to mjesta zaljenju
nestalo hajNEkena
poslednja flasa..ode i ona![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
hahah donesi jadan vidis li koja je nemastina zavladala
vise niko nece da pije svi udarili po drogama strasna ura
izumiru stare dobre navike
civilizovanog drustva
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
DAjte, vas dvoje prestanite da se prepucavate... skapacu od zedji zbog vasih prepucavanja. Tijanaaaaa, ti me puno volis. Jednu casu, s dosta leda, likera od cokolade...
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you.
If you really make them think, they'll hate you.
ja nista ispod flase :P
heheh eo ti sejn nek te usluzi on je radodajan
voli on to![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
kuca casti,
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
DIDI ne trudi se
nema tih para koje bi te iskupile za sva zla odje nacinjena :devil:
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
tijana jesam li te pitao sta?![]()
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
DIDI mislim da odje jedino ti nisi pitan:P
cuti i radi
:devil:
i donesi 3 flase viskija
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
ja ne radimja gazdujem
![]()
i donesi sama nisam ja konobar no ti konobarica
i red bull-a donesi usputda mijesamo malo :P al picima ne goozicama
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
vidi ko je otvorio ovu kafanu ja se nesto ne sjecam da sam je prodala
a ti nisi ni da nosis pice nego ocisti ove fleke sa stola
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Tijana,mogu li te ovdje pitat[dje cesh za novu?
(neku mi kaficu naruchi,na tvoj rachun)
I lost my watch….now I’m lost in time
haha ovako u nasu malu kafanu idemo ?
ocemo li zvat kikicu?
eo znaci obavijest velika zurka za 31 se organizuje na cdm stranicama u ulici brijestova mjesto "nasa mala kafana"
Last edited by TiJaNaaaA; 01-12-06 at 22:53.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Ona ce sa TI & JA, pa vidji koju cesh poziciju da joj dodijelish, poshto sam ja pod rednim brojem AJNC (ili'ti 1).![]()
p.s. I meni jedan kremic na tvoj rachun. I Aqua Vivu.
hahahahahh
kakav je ovaj didi nikakav konobar od kad sam ga zaposlila ne umije nista koliko da nema ruku!
kikice dakle slavimo kod pobjesnjelog maxa!
napravicemo pravi masakar![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Tako je!![]()
I mi smo izvjezhbale da idemo u shtiklicama, tako da ako si planirala da obujesh neshto ravno, slobodno ostani doma uz komp. i chekaj DIDIja da te usluzhi. Samo, molim te, nemoj da pojedesh i moj kremic!![]()
amok, vaezi, odje ne sluzimo alkohol, evo tebi jedan brodic (tequila + red bull), pa da zapojemo zajedno :P
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
/me stetan
Amor dolor est!
Amor vincit omnia!
obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)
Bookmarks