heheheh
Ne mogu sad, kasnije cu :P
sad cu ti ja sapnut dje goriahhaha
aj popi nesh![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
heheheh
Ne mogu sad, kasnije cu :P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Da gasim necu nishta, jedino mogu dodat ulja na vatru![]()
A da pijem cu kasnije![]()
Last edited by TiJaNaaaA; 12-11-06 at 15:44.
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Chitam te kao bukvar mila![]()
Eh moja dobra, pojma ti nemash dje sam ja sve bio, shto sam sve radio...![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
A volis ti da se valjas volis![]()
She is only here to annoy herself!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
racija, gasi muziku, tishina vi za separe pizda vi materina
Sto imate da prijavite?
Originally Posted by my name is ...
haha pa cim tebe vidim tvoj nick tvoje slovo meni se pred ocima pojavi crveno svijetlo i umjesto natpisa cenzurisano pise pacijent!
kako mi nece od tebe jos kad te vidim u ovu kafanu kako sjedis i spijuniras smisljas kobne planove a bez alkohola se ponasas cudno i pricas neuracunljivo mislim da je jasno zasto![]()
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
Pa naravno, meni nije potreban alkohol za to![]()
She is only here to annoy herself!
sinoj sam dezurala ovo dvoje ljubavnika,to se bjese raspomamilo,skinut ih cojek ne mogase jedno sa drugoga,pa sam virus ufatila i sad sa temperaturom moram da rintam jer oni jos spavau poslije citave noci raznijeh bahanalija:evil:
Sto sam tu vidjela sinooooooj,aok mene:shock: da juce umrijeh ne bik znala kako se sve moze "oni"
E dje sam ja mlados provela:cry:
zaaastooooo,sveeee stooo jeee lijeeepoooo imaaa kraaaj
zaaastooooo saaaam odaaaavnoooo saaaam:cry:
ruuuukuuuu niiiikooooo daaa miiiiii daaaaaaaa
zaaastooooo neemaaam sveee stoooo zeeelim jaaaaaaaaaaaa:cry:buaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
moje srce ostarjelo ne bi to vise moglo izdrzat,fala vi ka najrodjenijma sto mislite na moje zdravlje
ne moze vise u kafanu da se rade one stvari,ovo je postene kuca
eno vi coskova,pa udrite:devil:
A mogu i u WC samo, samo da ih ne gledaju ova djeca, da se ne uce, dosta im je Sex i grad!
A TiJanAaa, taman kllinika, ali odje slabo ko zna o cemu pricas, jer 90% ljudi nema priliku da gleda to kod nas, jer nemaju Novu TV, ali eto ideje da postavimo jedan video beam u kafanu, pa da se obrazuju ljudi! Mada znam da bi ti nesto drugo pustala, al aj sad!![]()
MAKE LOVE NOT SEX!!!
aloooooooooooooo kafanooooooooooooooo...otjemo li zajedno 19og sad u nedjelju na ovu zhuraju u latino????samo za nas je spremaU...pa vidjiteeeeeeeeee...amote????da shakujemo na sve strane...i pojemo...i pIjemo takodjeR...
Zamisli kafanu punu chatera... shto uradit? Zaobic! :P
jos gore od kafane punih catera je kafana za novogodisnju noc puna chatera:P
oh darling who needs love?
Who needs a heaven up above?
Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I
Oh darling who needs the rain?
Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks