Jedva cekam da vidim jednu cistu trku Vettela.
TAKUMI
Steta za kimija sto nije mogao do 7. mjesta
Sent from Nokia 3310
Svasta se izdesavalo danas, ali cini mi se da su danas i Vettel i Kimi bili opet nekako mocni, odvozili su sto su mogli posle one katastrofe. A sad citam sto prica ono balavce kakva sramota.
Nadam se samo da neće završiti u Ferariju, nekako vidim da će ga više pamtiti po sra*ima nego po rezultatima. Izjava mu je totalno nezrela, vidim da ga i Seb i Lauda kritikuju...
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
I onda su Kvjata nešto kritikovali nakon dvije greške što je napravio.
Bolje Sainza da su uzeli. Normalan momak.
Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ToJeMojBrat; 28-08-16 at 21:09.
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
Sve mi se više čini da Vetel nije taj koji će vratiti titulu u Maranelo.. I sve više mise čini da treba da ljubi u prkno Matešica i Njuija kad god ih vidi..
Alonso je izvlačio iz Ferarija maksimum, a Vetel griješi iz trke u trku, sve mu smeta.. Danas možda ima Verstapenove krivice, ali Vetel je uletio u PRVU KRIVINU, staze od 7km kao prosječan vozač.
Matešić je u pregovorima sa novim vozacem.
TAKUMI
kad god pomislim da je Ferrari dotakao dno, i da ne moze gore oni me uvijek iznenade sa nekim "novotarijama"...
trenutno su treca ekipa u sampionatu iz prostog razloga sto trenutno u F1 postoje taman dvije ozbiljne ekipe (Merc I RBR), cekamo da McH poslozi kockice pa da ih gurnu na cetvrto mjesto...
I da Vilijams poslozi kockice i isprati Masu i oni bi ih pojahali.
As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.
wiliams niakd poslozit kockice nece... sad ih je i force indija pretekla.... a juce ako su trazili od mase da pusti botasa onda su sami krivi sto izgubise bodove...
da je masa ostao ispred, vjerovatno ni kimi kimi ne bi isao naprijed... ovako su pustili kimija da uskoci izmedju...
Vidi, juce je Ferrari imao brzinu.
TAKUMI
ferrari je juce imao brzinu, ali kimi nije nijednom dosao u situaciju da obice botasa...a masu je preskocio lagano...
isto tako, posle nije stigao ni botasa ni alonsa, dok je vetel alonsa preskocio kao da stoji...
e sad, druga je prica sto je ferrari sam sebi upropastio trku... tacnije, vetel tako sto je posjekao put kimiju, a kimi jer je ostavio prostor onoj budali...
Masa i Kimi su imali oštećenja na bolidima, Botas ne.
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
After a spectacular race that was further enlivened by Kimi Raikkonen's radio fury over Verstappen's defensive manoeuvres, there was something of a war of words between the Ferrari pair and the Red Bull driver. According to Verstappen, Sebastian Vettel was entirely to blame for the La Source crash that ruined their afternoon, while Vettel pointed to Max's "very bold move" as the cause of the three-car pile-up
"I don't think what Max was trying to do would have worked," Vettel said. "Obviously he didn't allow Kimi to move into the inside, and that prevented both of them from clearing Turn One in a normal way. We all three touched and collided, and this was bad news for Kimi and for me. Of course, with hindsight, I would have given more room to the inside, but you want to make the corner and try to race, and I gave room to Kimi, but not to three cars.
"Max had a bad start, he was falling behind. I think we have seen in the last couple of years that if you really dive down the very inside,the track is falling off and you basically go straight. The cars ahead have priority, and this is something he needs to understand. In that regard there was no way he could have made the corner without making contact."
None of the drivers were penalised during the race for their part in the accident, which the stewards appeared to see as a standard racing incident off the start.
Whoever was at fault on Sunday, the La Source crash has reignited a paddock debate about Verstappen's driving standards. No one thinks the Dutch teenager is anything other than a champion in waiting, but -- like any other driver -- he is not immune to making the odd mistake.
"There was room for three cars. When I got alongside Kimi, he started squeezing me. If Vettel hadn't turned in and left one more metre of room, we would have all gotten through. On the video you can clearly see when Vettel turns in, he drives into Raikkonen. And then Kimi's car bumps into mine.”
And Verstappen admits he was more aggressive with Raikkonen later in the race as a response to the first lap incident with the two Ferrari drivers.
"If they screw up my race, I'm not going to make it easy for them. I think they should understand that. I'm not going to say: 'come on through'. But all that happened after Turn 1. If turn one hadn't happened, I wouldn't have been so aggressive and pushed Raikkonen out like that."
mozda bolje da ovoga maloga posalju na hladjenje malo...
Ja bih ga izgurao sa staze odmah.
TAKUMI
Koliko mi je u startu bio simpatican ovaj balavac iz Holandije sad mi je vise nego iritantan...
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks