Slabo se sjecam te trke. Vjerovatno nervoza i to...
TAKUMI
Pa to su bile prave trke. Prava borba od prve do zadnje minute. Ovo danas je *****izam.
Isto kao i WWE...
TAKUMI
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
Kao ***** posle kise.
TAKUMI
Manor captured the rare moment Alexander Rossi passed Marcus Ericsson for position at Interlagos :-)
![]()
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
Ovi mini drivers su mi najaci
Ovaj Max ce bit zajeban vozac,bas me interesuje sto bi cinio u konkurentan bolid
Pet uzastopnih pol pozicija, i opet pobjeda.
TAKUMI
Ovim dokazuje da nije nista gori od Hamiltona,samo da ima mlo vise koncentracije i da se bolje snalazi pod stresom i lagano su pata pata
Šteta što na forumu nisu mogući embeded tweet postovi...
https://twitter.com/hashtag/PlacesAlonsoWouldRatherBe?src=hash
...
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
E pa vidis, to je ono sto ima Hamilton, i nesto vise brzine.
TAKUMI
Zasto ga Hamilton onda nije ni jednom ugrozio u trku ako je duplo bolji?
ne pobjedjuje uvjek najbolji vozac..Rosberg je iskulirao danas lagano..favorit mi je od sad :applouse:
Je li ko to javio Vettelu?Da se ne muci covjek ako su odlucili
With Brazil's podium, Vettel becomes the driver with the most podium finishes in his debut with Ferrari:13 in a season
![]()
...I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks...
Details about the specification of F1’s alternative engine for 2017 have emerged.Previously, it was believed independent outfits like Ilmor or Cosworth were being invited to bid to exclusively supply a 2.2 litre twin-turbo V6, with the regulations to run parallel to the existing 1.6 litre ‘power units’.
The specifications now say the new engine will be a 2.5 litre V6 or smaller, with one or two turbochargers producing “greater than” 870 horse power.
The engine will have no limits on revs, engine durability or fuel flow, freedom in the area of the exhaust and no hybrid power.
Mercedes, the double world champion team of 2014 and 2015, has made clear its dissent.
“I think many of us share the opinion that the ‘balance of performance engine’ does not work. It doesn’t work in any other category,” said team boss Toto Wolff.
“We hear about the aggravation in GT racing and it does my head in hearing these ideas,” he added.
TAKUMI
Zvace guza gaće.
Sent from China
James Tiberius Kirk
nickname, aj pogodi ko je ovo izjavio:
It's true that I've had a frustrating season but I think we are learning a lot," he said.
"I think it's even more frustrating when you are second or third on the podium."
"When you see some of the faces of the champions this year and some of the troubles between team-mates, those have also been some strange moments and some strange pictures".
TAKUMI
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks