As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.
--------------------------
Do Not Disturb.
--------------------------
@Fidel
Imas rep. od mene cim udjem na komp. :-)
Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
This time next year we'll be millionaires
Kakva je wau
Poslato sa Huawei pomocu Tapatalk
uša bi u nju k'o budala u kredit :-)
Although my heart may become stone cold, my sword and my honor will last forever.
Last edited by zvoncica; 07-02-14 at 00:17.
--------------------------
Do Not Disturb.
--------------------------
Although my heart may become stone cold, my sword and my honor will last forever.
Although my heart may become stone cold, my sword and my honor will last forever.
I am so post-rock I shit sad birds.
To mi je najbitnije
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
every time i come to this part of the forum:
![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks