
Originally Posted by
NikolaPGcity
PREJAKO!
A FedEx agent will be right with you...
You have been connected to Wayne .
Wayne : Hello Nikola, thanks for visiting FedEx.com! How may I help you today?
Nikola Despotovic: Hi i have one question for you.
Nikola Despotovic: First, i'm from Montenegro.
Wayne : Sure.
Wayne : I would request you to contact FedEx Montenegro on +382 81 643 426 for further assistance.
Wayne : Nikola, is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Nikola Despotovic: yes please
Nikola Despotovic: i have problem with Fedex Montenegro
Wayne : I would request you to contact FedEx Montenegro on +382 81 643 426 for further assistance.
Nikola Despotovic: i just need answare becouse i pay shipping
Wayne : Thank you for using FedEx.com Chat, Nikola. Have a great day!
Thank you for using FedEx.com Chat You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
Bookmarks