Missing country; Non EU Vat removal; Customs declaration of the package
Hi!
As you can see the subject, there are various topics, so I'll present it you, one by one.
1. I'm from Montenegro and I'm interested in buying watch(es) from your great site. But, there's a slight problem - I can't choose my country on drop-down menu on the site (beside "My bag") nor at the checkout.
Will you add it in the near future? Or can I use Serbia as a home country, with detailed address at the checkout point, so the package could be redirected from Serbia to Montenegro?
2. As Montenegro is not supported by WatchShop.com (reffering to 1.), would you apply Non EU VAT Removal on watch price?
3. Here in Montenegro, customs/import duties are set on value of 150€ (around 125Ł) for one package. If the package value is below that, no payment of customs duties, and vice versa.
I'd like to know - if I order watch from WatchShop.com, with value greater than 150€, can you put on customs declaration of the package, value of 150€ or a bit smaller, to help me avoid the payment of customs duties? I guess that wouldn't cause you any problems. And for me it would mean a lot, because I could order and buy any watch from your site.
Kind regards
Bookmarks