Nikad vise ovakve voznje.
WTF!!!!
Last edited by massa; 19-08-11 at 13:09.
Nikad vise ovakve voznje.
Crnjo je stvarno derpe... svako malo ga evo pod ruku sa Sutilom..
"LIFE IS ABOUT PASSIONS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING MINE." - Michael Schumacher
sta ovo pije sutil?
She is only here to annoy herself!
Red Bull.
TAKUMI
koji.. ovo nema kod nas da se kupi
She is only here to annoy herself!
Jbg, mozda ne smije da ima prave boje.
TAKUMI
DRS banned u Eau Rouge:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/93884
Onda, NAJVECI je ovdje slavio prvu pobjedu, prije 20 godina.
TAKUMI
Masić, pročitaj moj post još jedan put.
TAKUMI
http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/2...a-20-years-on/
Na danasnji dan, prije 20 godina, GAZDA je odvozio svoju prvu trku koja je trajala minimalno, ali to je bilo dovoljno za prelazak u Benetton!
20 godina u F1!
TAKUMI
Šumaher pobjedio Fetela
Jel ovo ROC?
TAKUMI
What was it like to drive out of the pit lane for the first time in a Formula One car?
It was a wonderful and fascinating moment. I can still remember it well. It was during a test at Silverstone on the Tuesday before the Belgian GP. On the first lap, I had to warm everything up. I came back into the pits to have the car checked and then went back out on my first proper lap. When I was allowed to use full throttle for the first time, I was completely startled. Despite my sports car experience, I had never been so fast in my life. Driving a racing car had never felt so unusual. So I did think about what I should do. I thought to myself: “Maybe you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.” But on the second lap, I was more relaxed. By the third, I had forgotten my doubts and felt comfortable in the car. At the end of the day, I was perhaps a second faster than the guys who had sat in the car before me.
Your debut race at Spa was a relatively brief appearance...
Sadly, it was very short. In retrospect, I’m quite annoyed about it. I had to retire after 500 metres due to a clutch defect that could have been avoided, as my clutch was already broken in the warm-up session. So unfortunately, I had to watch the race from trackside. My team-mate Andrea de Cesaris also had to retire three laps from the end – lying in second place. At the time, I was a full second faster than him, so you can work out for yourself what I might have achieved in my first race...
I mean, how many more do you want?
TAKUMI
Nije ROC jos neko vrijeme kolko mi se cini.
Al, evo ga u Belgiji, cetvrtak.
I dalje samo NJEGA slikaju, dje god se pojavi, nebitno je koliko ih jos ima. Uvijek je na 50% slika ON.
"LIFE IS ABOUT PASSIONS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING MINE." - Michael Schumacher
A posle presa da proba Benza...
Schumacher quickest as rain falls in first practice
"LIFE IS ABOUT PASSIONS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING MINE." - Michael Schumacher
zaboravio si da pomenes da je samo mercedes odvozio krug prije kise![]()
Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified.
Katjon vazda :)
Michael Schumacher's race engineer at Mercedes has changed, with his former assistant race engineer Peter Bonnington taking over the role from Mark Slade.
Slade was formerly Kimi Raikkonen's race engineer at McLaren, and was recruited from Renault, where he worked with Vitaly Petrov, for this season. He has taken up what a team spokesperson described as "a factory-based role within race engineering" because he has "decided to stop travelling".
Bonnington assumes the role with immediate effect having worked with Schumacher since the seven-time world champion came back to Formula 1 at the start of last year.
Jock Clear, who was Nico Rosberg's race engineer last year and for the first three races of of this season before new recruit Tony Ross joined from Williams, has stepped in as Schumacher's performance engineer for the final eight races of the season while a permanent replacement is found.
The team said that the move had been made with immediate effect in order for Bonnington and Schumacher to develop their relationship ahead of the 2012 season.
A ovo znaci produzenje ugovora:
"I’m very confident that we will achieve our goal – perhaps a little later than planned, but that’s the way life is sometimes. A world championship title with Mercedes is worth the wait."
TAKUMI
Danas. Kakva KLASA, kakav STIL.
I zlatna kaciga za NJEGA.
"LIFE IS ABOUT PASSIONS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING MINE." - Michael Schumacher
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)
Bookmarks