No faking comment..
He is a man of logic and should not be taken seriously.
^ uuu ***** mu misha, gledao sam daaavno ovaj trash od filma![]()
I like to read - once i read something, i understand it, and once i understand it i never forget it.
To je samo jedna scena u moru treša![]()
He is a man of logic and should not be taken seriously.
2:22 "I'm not part of your race" :lolblue:
Pa dobro, ide vrEme.
Žena pere auto
I like to read - once i read something, i understand it, and once i understand it i never forget it.
Ko li joj je govor pisao da mi je znat.
Bijo si poziw koi se neodbija
casovi plesa![]()
I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
no comment![]()
"There is a difference between constructive criticism and acting like u have a di*k up your ass"
Mora da je bilo,
On the rocks - Bad romance
Bijo si poziw koi se neodbija
Presnjetih se
Evo jos malo dajte malo poena za reputaciju zasluzio sam
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)
Bookmarks