[quote=ribomax;1384833]Je li to ovo?
H I M - Heartkiller lyrics
Farewell heartless world
I'll sent you a postcard burnt
In the flames you've tried so hard
To extinguish with the fear of failing.
I'll write down everything I have learned
And edit it to a single word...LOVE
For you I'm waiting anticipating...
R: Sparks will fly
Beneath the Luna alight
Lazarus at Frankenstein's
Babe I'll be a flatliner for a HEART KILLER.
A little we die
Above the lesser light
For you I'm open wide
Babe I'll be a flatliner for a HEART KILLER.
HEART KILLER...
Top hats off to the return
Of the beat to lick a wound to
Cursed fore some and blessed for a few.
It doesn't have to make any sense at all
Come hither and we'll fall ... in LOVE,
For LOVE I'm crawling out of patience baby...
R: Sparks will fly
Beneath the Luna alight
Lazarus at Frankenstein's
Babe I'll be a flatliner for a HEART KILLER.
A little we die
Above the lesser light
For you I'm open wide
Babe I'll be a flatliner for a HEART KILLER.
Paint all your sorrows for me to sing:
HEART KILLER
Draw your pain and hear me hum it out.
R: Sparks will fly
Beneath the Luna alight
Lazarus at Frankenstein's
Babe I'll be a flatliner for a HEART KILLER.
A little we die
Above the lesser light
For you I'm open wide
Babe I'll be a flatlďner for a HEART KILLER.[/quote
zahvaljujem!
" čini se da iz rana raste cvijeće... "
Bookmarks