Page 70 of 864 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 21576

Thread: Serije

  1. #1726
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Podgorica
    Posts
    1,936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by verbalni_fajter View Post
    nope, lose si procitao: "Prison Break: The Final Break can be seen on Sky1 on Wednesday, May 27 at 10pm." premijera je u srijedu, i to sledecu
    U pravu si, my bad... Tako mi i treba kad hoću da se pravim važan :cry:

  2. #1727
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    eeeee. A mogu da postavim i cijelu radnju filma ako nekome treba?
    (nečitko)

  3. #1728
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    ps sta se desava sa vremenom postovanja?!
    https://forum.cdm.me/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1728
    (nečitko)

  4. #1729
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    ps sta se desava sa vremenom postovanja?!
    https://forum.cdm.me/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1728
    (nečitko)

  5. #1730
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tv
    Posts
    25,422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,593
    Thanked in
    3,303 Posts

    Default

    evo neki citati iz hausa, preuzeto sa prijevodi-online foruma


    1. I don't ask why patients lie, I just assume they all do.

    2. I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask.

    3. ...there's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up.

    4. I was never that great a math, but next to nothing is higher than nothing, right?

    5. Humanity is overrated.

    6. Tests take time. Treatment's quicker.

    7. Patients sometimes get better. You have no idea why, but unless you give a reason they won't pay you. Anybody notice if there's a full moon? ... let's rule out the lunar god and go from there.

    8. Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up.

    9. That's a catchy diagnosis, you could dance to that.

    10. Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it.

    11. Never met a diagnostic study I couldn't refute.

    12. If he gets better, I'm right, if he dies, you're right.

    13. If her DNA was off by one percentage point she'd be a dolphin.

    14. There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is --- in fact --- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.

    15. You know me. Hostility makes me shrink up like a- I can't think of a non-sexual metaphor.

    16. Dying people lie too. Wish they'd worked less, been nicer, opened orphanages for kittens. If you really want to do something, you do it. You don't save it for a sound bite.

    17. Saying there appears to be some clotting is like saying there's a traffic jam ahead. Is it a ten-car pile up, or just a really slow bus in the center lane? And if it is a bus, is that bus thrombotic or embolic? I think I pushed the metaphor too far.

    18. Someone's gonna be miserable someone's it. That's how I stay so happy.

    19. My friends call me 'the cane.' Even before I messed up my leg.

    20. Why don't you want to work for me? I'm nice, fun at parties.

    21. Candy canes? Are you mocking me?

    22. You know me. Hostility makes me shrink up like a....I cant think of a non-sexual metaphor...

    23. Awesome. A sex fiend with a swollen tongue. Just think of all the places I can make Foreman search.

    24. Do I know how to pick great cases or what?

    25. Idiots are fun, no wonder every village wants one.

    26. First, 'Hector does go rug' is a lame anagram. Want a better one for Gregory House? 'Huge ego, sorry.

    27. Everybody lies.

    28. No, if you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

    29. People don´t change.

    30. Never is just reven spelled backwards.

    31. Well, like the philosopher Jagger once said, 'You can’t always get what you want'.

    32. I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am THAT good.

    33. Another life saved by girl-on-girl action.

    34. The Cripple Boys. We should start a band.

    35. Cuddy: "Is that Vicodin?"
    House: "Breath mint. Thought you were going to kiss me."

    36. Cuddy: "Dr. House! Need you here."
    House: "No thanks. Lotta sick people. I might catch something."

    37. Foreman: "You stash your drugs in a Lupus text book."
    House: "It's never Lupus."

    38. I've been a Doctor for years why do I have to keep assuring people I know what I'm doing?

    39. We breed these superbugs, now they're all grown up and they got body peircings and a lot of anger.

    40. We were both wrong, not equally wrong. You were at least six more wronger than me.

    41. I ask you, is almost dying any reason for not being fun?

    42. That was awesome. I gotta start pretending to care.

    43. I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem... but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell.

    44. Nun: "Sister Augustine believes in things that aren't real."
    House: "I thought that was a job requirement for you people."

    45. New is good. Because old ended in death.

    46. Time doesn't change anything. Doing things changes things. Not doing things, leave things just the way they were.

    47. If you're happy, I'm...

    48. Wilson: "You ever tighten a guitar string really really slowly? It makes this sound...Almost like a screamm.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek"

    49. Faith; that's another word for ignorance, isn't it? I've never understood how people can be so proud of believing in something with no proof at all, like that's an achievement.

    50. She insisted she wasn't going to change her mind, which means she's thought about changing her mind, which means she's not sure she's ready to be a mother, which means she's not ready to be a mother, which means she's gonna change her mind.

    51. That top makes you look like an afgani prostitute.

    52. Amber "Take my deal or get out of my apartament"
    House"Take my deal, or I move in"

    53. It's called a White Board for a reason. (GOVORI FOREMANU)

    54. Thirteen: "She's not a liar".
    House: "Okay, this is gonna be a tough case. I have almost no knowledge of alien physiology".

    55. House: "Husband described her as being unusually irritable recently".
    Dr. Cameron: "And . . . ?"
    House: "I didn't realize it was possible for a woman to be "unusually" irritable".

    56. Did you get a raise? Because then you're a whore. Or you didn't, because then you're a stupid whore.

    57. Michael Tritter: Merry Christmas
    House: And a Happy Go-to-Hell

    58. They don't call it the White House because of the paint job.

    59. Dr. Wilson: Of course you're type AB. Universal recipient. You take from everybody.
    House: Course, you're Type O, Universal Donor. No wonder you're paying three alimonies.

    60. I finally have a case of Lupus.

    61. Dwarf: are you high?
    House: higher than you!

    62. I have a position available on my penis

    63. Livers are important. You can't live without them, hence the name.

    64. Your eyes seem lopsided, and by your eyes I mean your breasts.

    65. Where´s my bicodine???

    66. You know when they say you can't live without love? well, air is even more important.

    67. She has God inside her. It would have been easier to deal with a tumor.

    68. House: 'Can we still not perform autopsies on living patients?'
    Cuddy: 'Are you high?'
    House: 'If it's Tuesday I'm wasted.'

    69. Foreman – “You have no evidence to support a poisoning diagnosis.”
    House – “Which is why it’s going to be so cool when I turn out to be right.”

    70. Welcome aboard the good ship ass kisser. Nice day for a sail.

    71. I’m happy to report that we are now so in sync, we’re actually wearing each other’s underwear.

    72. Chase – “If she’s never kissed a boy, it’s a fair bet she’s never had sex.”
    House – “Tell that to all the hookers who won’t kiss me on the mouth.”

    73. Talk to Cuddy. She’s got me going to Mercer State Prison, Capital Sentences Unit. She’s trying to impress her new sex-retary.

    74. You know another really good business? Teeny tiny baby coffins. You can get them in frog green or fire engine red. Really. The antibodies in yummy mummy only protect the kid for six months, which is why these companies think they can gouge you. They think that you'll spend whatever they ask to keep your kid alive. Want to change things? Prove them wrong. A few hundred parents like you decide they'd rather let their kid die then cough up forty bucks for a vaccination, believe me, prices will drop really fast.

    75. She’s a great psychiatrist…one session and I’ve got shrinkage.

    76. And you’re worried the tumor might overhear and realize we’re onto it.

    77. Listing all the possible causes is only impressive if you can do it reverse alphabetically.

    78. I’ve died and gone to diagnostic heaven.

    79. Ladies and gentleman! I have nothing in my hands. Nothing in my sleeve. I do have something in my pants, but it’s not going to help with this particular trick.

    80. Cuttroath bitch: Why did you hire her?
    House: Because she has way more diagnostic experience than the other swimsuit models I was considering.

    81. If you want fair, you *****d the wrong job, the wrong profession…the wrong species.

    82. If I have to walk somewhere, there better be at least five girls involved and they better be working their way through college.

    83. Keep him in the isolation room so he doesn’t pick up extreme bitch syndrome from one of the nurses.

    84. And I know when my Vicodin isn’t Vicodin. Do you know when your birth control pills aren’t birth control pills?

    85. Read less, more TV.

    86. Cameron: How would you describe my leadership skills?
    House: Nonexistent... otherwise, excellent.

    87. Wilson: I love my wife.
    House: You certainly love saying it.

    88. I've got a cane and I'm not afraid to use it.

    89. How does someone just start drooling? Chase? Were you wearing your short shorts?

    90. Chase: How'd you like it if I interfered in your personal life?
    House: I'd hate it. That's why, cleverly, I have no personal life.

    91. I know head and heart start with the same three letters, but you've got to read all the way to the end.

    92. Cuddy's gonna love you. The patient on the other hand is gonna hate you until the day she dies next week. Actually that idiot'll probably forgive you.

    93. I'm skipping steps because our patient is skipping steps on her way to being dead.

    94. Eulogy, derived from the Greek for 'good word.' Now if she'd asked me to deliver a bastardogy, I'd be happy to.

    95. Just because we call something "poison", doesn't mean it's bad for you.

    96. From now on, I'll use two markers; only the green one will indicate irony.

    97. Have you tried to pee on yourself in public? Not easy.

    98. If you're here to kill me and rape me, please do it in that order.

    99. She's faking. The cat told me.

    100. Of course I've heard of your cat. For a second, I was worried you were crazy.

    ...

  6. #1731
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Da odem malo u off,

    skinuh babylon 5 + sve filmove i extras, 46.8 gb. Nasta to da rezem ?
    ~6 dual layer dvdova? Koliko kostaju i dje?
    rm -rf /

  7. #1732
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Podgorica
    Posts
    32,714
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,278
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,083
    Thanked in
    5,355 Posts

    Default

    Eee kolko je samo OZ bolja serija od PB

  8. #1733
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    E ljudi moji, neka se zavrsio vise Prison Break, ono je postala shpanska serija. Znate li sto mi je palo na pamet? Koliko je treca sezona bolja od cetvrte, a gora od druge, i tako dalje...
    I am the one who locks.

  9. #1734
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tv
    Posts
    25,422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,593
    Thanked in
    3,303 Posts

    Default

    kakva li ce bit peta, ne smijem ni da zamislim
    ozivjece skofild

  10. #1735
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Nece bit pete koliko ja znam
    rm -rf /

  11. #1736
    big giant head Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bLaCkEr View Post
    Eee kolko je samo OZ bolja serija od PB
    meni je OZ prilicno tanka. bolja od PB [osim prve sezone], but still, veliko razocarenje.

  12. #1737
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montenegro, NK - PG
    Posts
    10,643
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    simpsonove i frends bih gledao po citav dan...legendarne

  13. #1738
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    posto je nesto sinoc poslo dodjavola sa vremenom postovanja, evo ga opet moj post, da se ne baci

    Quote Originally Posted by Interpol View Post
    E ljudi moji, neka se zavrsio vise Prison Break, ono je postala shpanska serija. Znate li sto mi je palo na pamet? Koliko je treca sezona bolja od cetvrte, a gora od druge, i tako dalje...
    i koliko ce cetvrta bit bolja od filma!

    eo ga spoiler:
    Michael, Lincoln, Sara and co may have removed the thorn in their side, the Company, but happiness is short-lived. The two- hour action spectacular begins with a trip down the aisle as Michael and a heavily pregnant Sara tie the knot. As ever, Lady Luck holds the lovebirds in disregard, and the newlyweds have no time to enjoy the delights of marital bliss. Michael is forced to cancel any honeymoon plans when Sara is arrested for the murder of mother from hell Christina Scofield and, without so much as a trial, sent to Miami-Dade Women’s Prison, where the Doc is reunited with a familiar, but hardly friendly face. Meanwhile, Krantz isn’t adapting to his abode, Miami-Dade Men’s Prison, but his mood soon brightens when he finds out about Sara’s predicament. Krantz decides to while his hours of incarceration by plotting her demise, putting a mark on head for the princely sum of $100,000. Wicked word soon reaches Miami-Dade Women’s Prison, and a vulnerable Sara must fight for survival. In a fitting farewell that ensures the show flies the coop on the headiest of highs, Michael and friends reunite to break Sara out.
    Quote Originally Posted by N_L View Post
    Nece bit pete koliko ja znam
    dobro znas.

    A eto izasao preair za 24, a i Kucanice se zavrsise. Primakla se sezona kraju za sve serije :blah:
    (nečitko)

  14. #1739
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tv
    Posts
    25,422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,593
    Thanked in
    3,303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by verbalni_fajter View Post
    A eto izasao preair za 24
    sto znaci ovo preair? skinuh sinoc zadnje dvije.

  15. #1740
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N_L View Post
    Da odem malo u off,

    skinuh babylon 5 + sve filmove i extras, 46.8 gb. Nasta to da rezem ?
    ~6 dual layer dvdova? Koliko kostaju i dje?
    mozda verbalni zna
    il neko..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojsije View Post
    sto znaci ovo preair? skinuh sinoc zadnje dvije.
    To znaci da jos nije emitovana na TV, al je ima online da se skine i uglavnom nema razlike od one koja ce izac.
    Last edited by N_L; 19-05-09 at 13:29.
    rm -rf /

  16. #1741
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    04°08'15.00"N 16°23'42.00"E
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gatsbyy View Post
    simpsonove i frends bih gledao po citav dan...legendarne
    ja sam to i cinjeo neko vrijeme...
    nego,odgleda li ko finale s1 fringe-a?po meni veliko razocaranje,osim par scena,sve ostalo razvuceno i dosadno,kakve su bile 18 & 19-ta ocekivao sam ludilo od zadnje ep...no ajde,dako budu bolji na jesen...e jes,koji je smisao naziva zadnje epizode zna li ko:
    there is more than one of everything...
    1993-2020

  17. #1742
    big giant head Guest

    Default

    evo, stigoh do pola trece sezone 24. dzizs krajst
    meni je ovo kao prison break, cirka druga sezona. glupo, al zabavno. guilty pleasure

  18. #1743
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tv
    Posts
    25,422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,593
    Thanked in
    3,303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big giant head View Post
    evo, stigoh do pola trece sezone 24. dzizs krajst
    meni je ovo kao prison break, cirka druga sezona. glupo, al zabavno. guilty pleasure
    ja sam pogledao svih 7 serijala i uglavnom se sve svodi na istu foru pobit teroriste, spasit ameriku ali opet je interersantno. a i lik odlicno glumi, kao da je rodjen za tu seriju.

  19. #1744
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojsije View Post
    sto znaci ovo preair? skinuh sinoc zadnje dvije.
    Quote Originally Posted by N_L View Post
    mozda verbalni zna
    il neko..



    To znaci da jos nije emitovana na TV, al je ima online da se skine i uglavnom nema razlike od one koja ce izac.
    a sto na dual layer, sto ne na obicne?

    a ovaj preair je DVD rip, cesto preair imaju losiji kvalitet snimka (npr web rip) i/ili 4:3 razmjeru ekrana. Californication je redovno izlazio preair, al je kvalitet bio... skoro kao youtube
    (nečitko)

  20. #1745
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    A muka mi dijelit i rezat na 15 obicnih xD no vjerovatno cu i morat heh
    rm -rf /

  21. #1746
    big giant head Guest

    Default

    obavjestavam cjenjenu javnost da hrt 2 svaki dan posle 4 emituje "it's always sunny in philadelphia"

    enjoy

  22. #1747
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N_L View Post
    A muka mi dijelit i rezat na 15 obicnih xD no vjerovatno cu i morat heh
    svakako je jeftinije, sigurnije, a i brze u neku ruku (DL diskovi se moraju rezat na manjim brzinama)
    (nečitko)

  23. #1748
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    6,462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Ja polako zavrsavam Sopranove, jos 10ak epizoda... Odusevljen, nevjerovatno ozbiljan i smislen projekat, pored sve vrlo kompleksne mafia price - jedna bliska zivotna i porodicna realnost, strahovi, teznje, snovi...
    Just to slip the skin...

  24. #1749
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by verbalni_fajter View Post
    svakako je jeftinije, sigurnije, a i brze u neku ruku (DL diskovi se moraju rezat na manjim brzinama)
    Ok then, moram kupit jos DVDova
    danke
    rm -rf /

  25. #1750
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    imas sony u TCK za 15 centi, topla preporuka Za vrlo bitne stvari verbatim, on je 20 centi
    (nečitko)

Page 70 of 864 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. Bor1s

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-07, 19:51
  2. filmovi, serije, igre... sve za euro :D
    By alien in forum Računarska oprema i tehnika
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 15-08-06, 08:06
  3. Audi A4 vs. BMW serije 3 vs. Mercedes C vs. Volvo S40!
    By Fabia_Elegance! in forum Automobilizam arhiva
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-02-04, 19:17

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •