23 Posts

Originalno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Driv3r For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

ova godina makar za F1 nije bila tako losa...kako smo pocinuli od pojednih staza kao sto su

Melburn, Monako, Baku, Francuska....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,589 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

The Ferrari F1 engine of the next world championship seems to be the Prancing Horse’s weapon to move up the rankings. The data that emerged from the Maranello test bench are apparently very encouraging. Will it be enough to get back to fighting for the win against Mercedes and Red Bull? Fabiano Vandone spoke on the subject at Pit-Talk microphones.
    In view of the 2021 F1 season, Ferrari needs more power from the power unit. After the “unclear” agreement between Maranello and the FIA ​​in 2019, Ferrari has been heavily penalized during this season. The SF1000 was among the most difficult cars to drive in this world championship also due to the lack of HP on the engine. Only on rare occasions (Turkey for example) did the car show a good level of competitiveness despite the power deficit.

In many GPs this year, the Prancing Horse technicians had to unload a lot of wings on the SF1000 to make up for the power deficit of the Ferrari F1 engine.
    All this penalized the driveability of the car, as well as the correct functioning of the tires on the red.

For 2021, the Maranello technicians are working hard to close the gap with their opponents.
    The new power-unit has been running on the bench for several months already, and the results reported so far seem to give excellent signals. On the topic of power-unit, Fabiano Vandone spoke to Pit-Talk microphones. The Chrono GP driver spoke about the new Ferrari engine, stating that the step compared to this year’s is really significant:
    “We must be optimistic, the bank’s results are giving extraordinary performances. Ferrari was limited by the federation between 2019 and 2020, and this caused considerable damage. Now they have rebuilt an engine thanks also to the regulation that allows it and has made a double jump: the first to recover what it took away, and the second for the technological redesign. ” – he said, as reported by f1sport.it.

The goal of the red team’s technicians is to get back a Ferrari F1 engine capable of becoming the reference point in the circus again. Clearly a more powerful engine will not be enough for Ferrari to return to fighting on equal terms with Mercedes and Red Bull, as underlined by Vandone:
    “We must not think of a Ferrari engine that closes the gap with Mercedes. But that reduces it a lot. Having more power can generate more downforce and improve tire use, all of which this year has misled the SF-1000 project. “
    Already in 2019 it was seen how much the extra power of the Maranello power-unit helped the red to emerge on the track, despite an SF90 with aerodynamic and chassis deficiencies. The three victories obtained (Spa, Monza and Singapore) in 2019 were the result of the Ferrari super engine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

It did not arouse too much attention because we are used to seeing authentic "castles" appear in the first minutes of the Friday session full of sensors useful for collecting track data to verify that there is perfect correlation with the work done in the wind tunnel and to the CFD.

All the teams have equipped themselves with increasingly advanced tools to collect useful information for the development of the single-seater: each team has created solutions to investigate the behavior of its F1 at a constant speed at an aerodynamic level.
    So far we have seen the emergence of larger and larger rakes filled with sensors and Pitot tubes to measure the air speed at the most crucial points of F1, namely behind the front wheels and in front and behind the rear ones.
    Ferrari at Yas Marina used for the first time a new detection system that does not define a sensor grid, but investigates the quality of the flow over a very large surface.

The way in which the data is detected has changed, orienting the Pitot tubes and the probes which are pressure sensors according to what should be the trend of the individual flows leaving the rear diffuser. The Cavallino technicians used solutions from the aeronautics industry mounted on a very complex structure almost certainly made of Quick Prototype.
    The four elements that support the “castle” (presumably in aluminum alloy) on each side are twisted with aerodynamic shapes such as to offer the least resistance to advancement. Each support is hollow and inside pass the connections that carry the signals to those black boxes that are able to transmit the information to the telemetry of the boxes and to the remote garage.
    Behind this plant there is an incredible study and a mind-boggling expense, but when it is necessary to recover some ground on the path of competitiveness it is normal that all the opportunities are explored before the Budget cap comes into operation that will constrain the expenses to 145 million. dollars from 2021.
    One fact is striking: on this year's Red we have not seen any innovative idea appear that would justify an important leap in the quality of the SF1000. The rake that made its appearance in Abu Dhabi, on the other hand, represents something never seen in F1 that attracted the attention of all the technicians present in the paddock because it represents a new state of the art.
    Because if someone has "branded" the idea of ​​Ferrari as going to look for the "sex of angels" in the aerodynamic field, others have wondered, instead, that if the research started by the engineers of Maranello should give qualitative results tangible, then in the future we could expect a Scuderia capable of producing truly cutting-edge machines.
    Is this a sign that a silent revolution is taking place in the Sport Management with the adaptation not only of the factory (the new simulator is expected, which will be among the most innovative in F1) but also of the tools towards the path of competitiveness?
    If this were the case, the single-seater will only be the last element to benefit from this chain of innovations, but perhaps we can begin to understand why in Maranello they insist so much in saying that the redemption of Ferrari can only begin in 2022, when the new system in the Reparto Corse will be fully operational with the introduction of ground effect single-seaters, resetting the current values.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

Perez potvrdjen u RB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,589 Posts

E sad cemo da vidimo koliko je Max dobar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Izgleda da cemo opet da gledamo pripitog Kimija

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/75294...iful-move.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola PG View Post
    Proci ce i taj ugovor sa Mercedesom, koji je ono eto ti macak vozi se malo i bices placen za to. Kad prodje ugovor u Merc vidjet cemo ko ce se slomit da dovede tog majstora voznje.
    "More Misery for Valtteri Bottas as F1 Team Bosses Vote their Top 10 Drivers of 2020 - EssentiallySports" https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1...ivers-of-2020/

...I’ll always be that kid
    With the rolled up socks...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ToJeMojBrat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    531 Posts

Uvijek sam se pitao zašto SC ne priredi nešto za gledaoce dok su iza njih bolidi F1.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBGM8ND...d=qr7sv4n7gfym

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Izgleda da Haas ozbiljno razmislja o otpustanju Mazepina, ako se to desi, sto mislite oce li se otvorit vrata Hulku?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

ja bihradije nekoga mladjega vidio...hulk je imao svoje sanse....

inace mi nije jasno da se tolika frka digla oko toga.... a opet i da mi je krivo nije, jer sigurno ima iboljih vozaca koji nemaju tolike pare a zasluzuju mjestu u f1 prije nikite i strola i slicnih....

sve se promijenilo...nekad je bila bitna brzina, a danas pare..... ali to ej tako kad u f1 imas mozda 3 tima koja stoje dobro, ovi ostlai prezivljavaju...
    Last edited by E_K_V; 22-12-20 at 10:20.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by E_K_V View Post
    ja bihradije nekoga mladjega vidio...hulk je imao svoje sanse....

inace mi nije jasno da se tolika frka digla oko toga.... a opet i da mi je krivo nije, jer sigurno ima iboljih vozaca koji nemaju tolike pare a zasluzuju mjestu u f1 prije nikite i strola i slicnih....

sve se promijenilo...nekad je bila bitna brzina, a danas pare..... ali to ej tako kad u f1 imas mozda 3 tima koja stoje dobro, ovi ostlai prezivljavaju...
    Shwartzman/Ilot mozda, ako dodje do otkaza.

A standardno za danasnje vrijeme, ljudi traze razlog da se ,,uvrijede,, na svaki cosak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts

sto s.... ovaj sad...
    sto smo vidjeli sisu nastade haos...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

A dje ovaj ne moze da zaspe uvece od toga sto je Mazepin onu krenuo da pipne na instagram story.

Samo jos garavi da se javi i da kaze kako mu je tesko od dana kad je vidio onaj story, i obavezno neka majica ,,ne pipajte zene,, ili tome slicno....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Toliki pritisak na momka da je sve smijesno

Formula postaje skupina bezlicnih vozaca, kao sto je Hamilton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,589 Posts

Bezveze potpuno. Pa ako je uhvatio curu za sise...pa sta?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    531 Posts

Dobar dan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Jes da sam fan Ferrarija,ali ovo je top fora.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    James Tiberius Kirk

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zrnojed2 For This Useful Post:

Page 1253 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 253753115312031243124912501251125212531254125512561257126313031353 ... LastLast

Thread Information