Thread: Formula 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Meni je i dalje nejasno gdje se izgubi Mercedesova prednost, odjednom Mercedes koji je brži godinama od RB, više nema snage da se nosi sa RB. U svakom slučaju svaka čast RB, bar jedna zanimljiva sezona, ovo je F1 kakvu želimo, još kad bi se uključili stari giganti Ferari i Mclaren, pa da bude veselo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Antikvarnica1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

ali trka dosadna pa dosadna...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antikvarnica1 View Post
    Meni je i dalje nejasno gdje se izgubi Mercedesova prednost, odjednom Mercedes koji je brži godinama od RB, više nema snage da se nosi sa RB. U svakom slučaju svaka čast RB, bar jedna zanimljiva sezona, ovo je F1 kakvu želimo, još kad bi se uključili stari giganti Ferari i Mclaren, pa da bude veselo.

Mercu smeta visok rake. Onim ilegalnim vjesanjem su to malo vise rijesili ali ovdje su morali podic bolid da se ne bi sjebala podnica i time su izgubili malo.
    Onda, morali su smanjit snagu motora zbog problema sa ventilima i td.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

mercedes uospte nema visok rake.... nego najmanji mozda na gridu.... tu je RB na prvom mjestu, kad gledas njihov bolid cini ti se dase mozes podvuci pod njega.... ferrari je izmedju mercedea i RB....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Odlična vožnja Verstapena i pogrešan tajming Mercedesa. To je zaključak jučerašnje trke.

A Luis je odvozio vrhunski spram bolida. Da li loš setup, ili je RB pronašao neke skrivene dubine.. ali se 'nemoć' Mercedesa najbolje viđela na primjeru Botasa. Nikuđ. Samo što je Hamilton mačka i izvlači maksimum iz bolida.

Sve u svemu, jedino neki DNF vraća Hamiltona u igru. Ali će prije biti da mečka glatira, jer sada već idu na sve ili ništa.

Max ne griješi, vozi iskusno i u kontinuitetu. I ima najbolji bolid overall. Sve mu se poklopilo izgleda.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Jedan detalj koji mozda niste znali. Ovo je izjava par dana nakon trke u Istanbulu. Tako da je njegov povratak imao ogroman uticaj na rezultate ovog vikenda.

Helmut Marko has revealed Adrian Newey couldn’t work for multiple weeks following a bike crash and has immediately found set-up issues upon his return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,594 Posts

Ima li video grid walka kad je ona fufka odjebala Brundlea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TAKUMI View Post
    Ima li video grid walka kad je ona fufka odjebala Brundlea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,594 Posts

Kakvo je to ponasanje jebenti…

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TAKUMI For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

a ko je ova???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,594 Posts

Megan Stallion i njeni volovi.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TAKUMI For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

nikad cuo....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E_K_V For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

GridWalk je imao više smisla ranije, dok nije bilo LibertyMedija. Sad pred trku, gridom se šeta pola Holivuda a ranije to nije bio slučaj.

...I’ll always be that kid
    With the rolled up socks...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ToJeMojBrat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola PG View Post
    Amerikanci i njihovi "selebritiji"
    Ni Brundle-a ne podnosim nešto,ali ovo je džukačko ponašanje.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    James Tiberius Kirk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zrnojed2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,724 Posts

Jel ono nosi adult pampers?
    but if you wanna find hell with me, i can show you what it's like, till you're bleeding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

zivim u americi evo neko vreeeeme slusam rep od 96te
    ali bas ne znam ko je ova veprina
    kapiram neka karleusa tako da...koga bole brige ee
    Last edited by dub_c; 29-10-21 at 06:39.
    As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dub_c For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dub_c View Post
    zivim u americi evo neko vreeeeme slusam rep od 96te
    ali bas ne znam ko je ova veprina
    kapiram neka karleusa tako da...koga bole brige ee
    Da mi nađeš posao na crno kad mi istekne viza, ako kako može, pa ćemo lako za selebritije, vazda

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claudiocaniggia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by claudiocaniggia View Post
    Da mi nađeš posao na crno kad mi istekne viza, ako kako može, pa ćemo lako za selebritije, vazda
    javi se ako si blizu los andjelesa da popijemo i progovorimo dvije!
    As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dub_c For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dub_c View Post
    javi se ako si blizu los andjelesa da popijemo i progovorimo dvije!
    Svratiću možda zimus da se ogrijem malo puno mi ovih sjevernih krajeva, javljam se, hvala
    Praštajte na offu

image upload site

29. The Following User Says Thank You to claudiocaniggia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,594 Posts

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TAKUMI For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

ako kome nije muka da cita

Rake angle on a F1 car

https://www.f1technical.net/features/23505

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

How is Ferrari's "brave" 2022 project going?
    The rule changes planned for 2021 were quite large. The increasingly complex aerodynamics of F1 vehicles caused the vehicles to produce excessively polluted air, and therefore the vehicles could not follow each other closely.
    The aim of F1 with the new rules was to reduce the production of polluted air. Sidepod and bargeboard parts consisting of front, rear wings and a series of fins, which are the biggest sources of downforce generation of existing vehicles; they were seen as the culprits in the increased production of polluted air.
    That's why F1 planned to generate downforce using the bottoms of the cars rather than the wings. In the new vehicles, the wings were simplified and the bargeboards were removed. Thus, complex wing designs that increase polluted air production for downforce would not be as relied upon as before.
    With the new rule changes, Ferrari, which aims for the championship and the pressure of the championship on it, has started its preparations and in January 2020, the file number 672 was opened in Maranello. This file was for the Italian team's 2021 vehicle.
    But then, as we all know, the pandemic affected the whole world and F1 had to stop like many international organizations.
    Teams could not go to their factories for months, and due to the effects of the pandemic, it was decided to postpone the rule changes planned for 2021 to 2022.
    When returning to the factories left empty due to the pandemic, the file number 672, which was created for the vehicle that was planned to be designed for the new rules, was shelved and a new name was determined for the project of the 2022 vehicle: 674.
    Now there are only a few months until the start of the 2022 season, and the Italian team seems to have come a long way on project 674.
    Ferrari decides on aerodynamics concept for 2022 car
    In addition to reducing the polluted air produced by vehicles, another aim of the 2022 rules is to create a closer grid by reducing the differences between the teams. That's why the rules are very restricted by the FIA. As a result of this, the areas where engineers can use their imagination and creativity will be reduced. Speaking on the subject in the past months, Toto Wolff thought that the biggest difference between the vehicles would be the color schemes.
    Although the vehicles will be close to each other, there will be "micro areas" where engineers can make a difference, and according to the Italian press, the area where the biggest difference can be made in 2022 vehicles will be the front of the vehicles.
    Speaking to Italian Formu1a.Uno, a source said the following about the front of the 2022 Ferrari car: "The front of the car is now formed and [the front of the car] will be very different from what we saw at Silverstone [from the car showcased by Liberty Media before the weekend]. "
    "As for the designs, I can say the following: The chassis and suspension designs are complete. These are always relative things, but we are satisfied with the data from the simulator. At slow speeds, an interesting problem with the curbs was to evaluate the approach to the curbs."
    According to the latest change in technical regulations, the minimum weight of 2022 vehicles will be 792 kilograms. So the vehicles will be 40 kg heavier.
    Vehicles will be as close to the ground as possible. Since the beam wings on the rear wing rotate, it is thought that the slopes of the vehicles will not be as high as before.
    Vehicles will also be heavier. Therefore, it is possible to say that they will be a little more cumbersome compared to existing vehicles. In fast corners this can be positive, but as mentioned in the above statement, it can cause problems or different approaches in slow corners.
    Next season, the tires will also grow and switch to 18-inch tires. However, teams are more prepared for what to expect from the new tyres, after testing with Pirelli's new tyres.
    Will Ferrari be able to design a championship-winning car?
    Aiming to rise to the top with the new rules, Ferrari has invested heavily in this workspace to return Gestione Sportiva to a top-tier team that can fight for the world championship. Because competitiveness in F1 is not only measured by the car, but also by the internal structure of the team.
    One of these major investments in the study area was the new DMG (Dynisma Motion Generator) simulator. Correlation studies of this state-of-the-art simulator were completed in September. 2021 of Ferrari drivers.
    It is thought that he started to drive 2 vehicles in the new simulator.
    In addition to this new DMG simulator, special systems have also been made for the new hypercar to be produced for use in Le Mans.
    In addition, there is now a better working environment within the team. While the pressure of working at Ferrari has not gone away, according to the Italian press, the pointing culture of wanting to find a culprit when something goes wrong no longer exists in Maranello.
    From a technical point of view, it is possible to say that changes have been made again. According to rumors, design experts were brought to Maranello and these experts were working effectively on the details; they were able to set more goals for each department.
    Team boss Mattia Binotto did not come to Turkey in the past weeks and stayed at the factory. Binotto will not participate in "at least 2 more races" for the remainder of the season. Binotto attaches great importance to this project and continues to follow the project closely by staying at the factory.
    This year's car, the SF21, is also a good sign for the Italian team. Despite the token system, the 2021 vehicle, which has undergone many changes in a short time, is more efficient and faster. The nose part of the vehicle has been made much more efficient in terms of aerodynamics, without spending any coins on this area.
    The tokens were spent on the rear of the vehicle and the vibrations created by the gearbox were cut off, resulting in a stronger rear. The rear suspension design was also changed without spending any coins, and with a different design created with the same suspension arms as last year, better performance was achieved.
    All these developments show that the Italian team is able to identify the problems in the car and produce solutions that work well on the track.
    Although everything looks positive for Ferrari, no one knows yet, including the engineers at Maranello, whether Ferrari's 674 project will be competitive enough to win the championship.
    Talking about the development of the 2022 car recently, Charles Leclerc emphasized that it is still too early and said, "The development process is progressing well, but it is difficult to say anything before comparing our car to other teams on the track." said.
    Some sources close to the team say that Ferrari, which has invested heavily in this project and wants the championship, has designed a brave vehicle.
    Will this brave vehicle be the champion? Time will tell that.
    Via Motorsport.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts

Kakva je ovo prikaza.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lackie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

odje koliko toliko se prihvatljivo obukao...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts

Jes, počev od obuće

Page 1336 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 336836123612861326133213331334133513361337133813391340134613861436 ... LastLast

Thread Information