View Poll Results: Kakav internet treba da bude?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isti kao i dosad.

78 50.00%
  • Srednje rješenje, nikako totalna kontrola.

25 16.03%
  • Potpuna kontrola.

9 5.77%
  • Ne bih znao, idem na selo 20og decembra 2012.

44 28.21%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuda ide internet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Njivice_Orano_Nepreorano View Post
    A da na svu ovu pricu da nadovezete Android ?
    Pa nadoveži, brani li ti ko?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Paralelno se radi i na usavršavanju programa koji su u stanju da špijuniraju i decentralizovanu komunikaciju, posebno onih koji mogu da dešifruju šifrovanu komunikaciju poput BlackBerry servisa Research in Motions.:lolblue: Ovo je pisao neki expert za IT i komunikacije.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Samo sam htio da malo razgalite mastu, na svu ovu pricu o googleu
    "Android is a mobile operating system initially developed by Android Inc., a firm purchased by Google in 2005."
    Vezano za one postove oko prisluskivanja i pracenja aktivnosti, pored servisa koje se ticu e-maila, chatovanja, pretrazivaca, sada imaju i OS za mobilne telefone tako i time mogu malo efikasnije da te prate i snimaju sta radis... A, paranoja ?
    " Damn the cargo, we'll be on our way tonight "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b92.net
    5. novembar 2010.

Da li je naš mozak zatrpan?

Najnovija istraživanja pokazuju da svaka odrasla osoba dnevno čuje ili pročita u proseku po 100.500 reči, pri čemu se pod pojmom dan podrazumeva vreme provedeno u budnom stanju i to van posla, što u stvari znači da je prava brojka daleko veća.

Profesor Univerziteta u Kaliforniji Rodžer Bon je tokom istraživanja pokušao da sazna kolika je količina informacija kojoj je čovek svakodnevno izložen, baveći se raznim aktivnostima u kući i van nje.

Da bi otkrio razmere informatičke revolucije, Bon je istraživao odlaske u bioskop, slušanje radija, razgovore telefonom, igranje video igrica, surfovanje Internetom i čitanje novina.

Bon je došao do zaključka da je rad mozga veoma naporan, da je mozak odrasle osobe dnevno izložen stotinama hiljada reči i da obradi oko 34 gigabajta informacija.

Međutim, naučnici su zabrinuti, jer smatraju da je naš mozak zatrpan informacijama čiji protok može negativno da utiče čak i na strukturu mozga, prenosi.

Jedna od najeminentnijih britanskih nau;nica Suzan Grinfild objašnjava da je već nekoliko puta upozoravala da popularne socijalne mreže mogu posebno biti štetne za razvoj mozga kod dece. Ona kaže da one utiču na opažanje, a mladim ljudima pružaju instant zadovoljstvo što čini da budu više okrenuti sami sebi.

Profesor Bon kaže da učestala upotreba računara nesumnjivo šteti mozgu, kao i da je pažnja podeljena na kraće intervale, što nije dobro, naročito kada želimo da razmišljamo dublje o nekim stvarima.

http://www.b92.net/zivot/vesti.php?y...&nav_id=470317
    ``````````

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Seven Scariest Things Google Says and Does

7.Google Search Engine
    Arguably the scariest thing about Google lies at the very core of its business: its quest to organize and control every single little bit of information in the world. That's right, in the entire world.
    In 2005, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said:
    “It will take, current estimate, 300 years to organize all of the world's information."
    Put simply, our hunger for knowledge feeds Google's hunger for knowledge about us. When you interact with Google’s properties, they record what you searched for and when, and which websites and ads you clicked on, ceaselessly collecting data about us. No wonder Google has been called “the greatest threat to privacy ever known.” Every time you use it, it crawls your soul.
    Google sends us tiny files, innocently named “cookies”, that it stores on our computers and recognizes when we revisit sites. In this way it follows our online movements. Google's not-so-yummy cookies are also loaded with preservatives: up until 2007, they didn't expire until 2038, and while now they have a two-year expiration date, this is automatically extended if you visit Google again within that time. For some that's still a scarily long time to be retaining information about us.
    Users of Gmail can also sleep soundly knowing Google keeps copies of every email sent or received, while anyone who uses the big G's range of other products also has tabs kept on their activities.
    Targeted ads today, but what about tomorrow? Could Google collate this information into individual profiles on us? It's certainly a possibility.

6. Driverless Car

A self-driving car? Sounds like a cool idea, right? Wrong. Don't know about you, but when we think of driverless cars, we think Stephen King's Carrie and other malevolent ghosts in the machine.
    Combining navigation equipment with video cameras plus externally fitted laser and radar sensors, the first fleet of cars has already been tested and driven thousands of miles without human help. Google reckons the system will decrease the amount of accidents on the road, and in fairness it does sound like a safeguard against falling asleep at the wheel. Still, we can't help but wonder…
    Sure, the driverless car allows the 'driver' to take control by hitting the brakes or taking the wheel, but what if a system error has already guided them into a lake as happened the time GPS got it wrong, drowning the driver? Call us old-fashioned, but we'd rather have our life in our own hands.
    More insidious still is the idea that in future Google will not only be able to monitor our digital but our physical journeys – knowing where we live, which stores we buy goods at, where our kids go to schools, and when we go to these places. Google's gain? It'll know us inside and out.

5. Philanthropic Smokescreen

Raise objections about Google's increasing influence in our lives and you won't be silenced so much as gently drowned out by flood of irrelevant spin – a subtly terrifying thought in its own way.
    Yes, when people raise protest against the search engine giant's will to power, the response is simple – if carefully contrived: “Never mind that; look at all the great things we're doing.” You've got to hand it to the Google's PR people (God knows, it can afford the best) because the person on the street could be forgiven for thinking the sun shines out if its unholy twin OO's.
    Google is forever painting a picture of its own humanitarianism. It even has a google.org, a division dedicated to “technology-driven philanthropy” which faces “global challenges” – its projects ranging from “crisis response” to events like the Deepwater oil spill, to a “power meter” that lets you monitor energy consumption in your home.
    The cynical might wonder: why? Is funding such ventures done out of a heartfelt desire to do good or is it rather part of strategy to look good in the public eye and stay safely on the moral high ground when criticism is aimed its way? You decide…

4. Google Price Index

Step aside Gordon Gekkos of this world: the reign of mere men like you will soon be over: Google has just launched Google Price Index, part of the company's advance into economic forecasting.
    Armed with its ever-growing stockpile of online shopping data, gleamed from the daily searches we make, and prices we pay, for goods and services, Google is busy creating a price index that can be used to measure inflation. And because it works in real-time it could soon be a step ahead of official stats. Of course, from detecting economic trends with greater accuracy it's just a small step to anticipating what will happen next – before anyone else, including government agencies, can.
    It's a frightening thought that one single corporation will have the power to see the economic future more clearly than everyone else. Google's chief economist Hal Varian has downplayed this work as “predicting the present”, but we sense he's just being coy. Is a Google monopoly on economic data the brave new world into which we're headed? Cue evil disembodied laugh.

3. Google Earth
    Google Earth has wowed internet users since its launch in 2005, but beneath the wonder of feeling like you're the eye in the sky lies an inescapable truth: Google is the eye. And it's watching us all.
    Using images scraped from satellite imagery, aerial photography and more, Google Earth already has a virtual map of the entire globe that allows you to "point and zoom to any place on the planet that you want to explore.” This picture has been further enhanced at ground level through integration with the ever-expanding recorded images of roads on Google Street View.
    Of course, this has serious implications for our right to privacy, not to mention national security. It's no wonder people have voiced misgivings over the free availability of plan-view depictions of their homes, and Google Earth has also come under fire because of the information it provides terrorists about military targets. India and Israel are among the countries concerned – particularly after reports that Hamas used Google Earth to plan rocket attacks and that the gunmen involved in 2008 Mumbai attacks applied the program to familiarize themselves with the location of target buildings.

2. Spy Drones

Google already has the world mapped out with Google Earth and Google Maps. Now it wants to step up its surveillance – invading our privacy still more with furtive flying eyes in the skies…
    Yes, the news is the internet monolith is further extending its tendrils beyond the virtual realm and into the heavens, having recently ordered shipments of spy drones from a German company. And Google's gaze just got night-vision goggles too, for the drones are able to see in the dark.
    We're told Google has benign designs for its camera drones – they're ideal for gathering image material and advancing the capabilities of Google Maps – but when you hear that these micro-drones are über-silent and can fly as high as one kilometer in the air you might begin to feel a chill run up your spine. And when you learn that the drones can deliver high-quality live footage from private spaces such as gardens and even see through walls with heat-sensitive cameras, forget wondering what Google will be testing next – and start heading underground.

1. We Know Where You Are…

* our emphasis
    These were the very words recently spoken Google CEO Eric Schmidt. Creepy? Err, just a bit – but strangely it's not something Schmidt denies. In the same interview he said: “Google policy is to get right up to the creepy line and not cross it.” This means that, at least for now, the big G will stop short of placing chips under our skin that track us while (gee, thanks Google!) allowing ease of web access.
    However, the problem with the line is that it's not fixed. What's considered creepy now may not be deemed so in a decade's time. Google's position regarding our personal data, despite the caveat, “with your permission”, is that our approval is tacitly given whenever we use its services. In other words, the onus is on us to opt out of services that focus its searching stare into our private lives; Google isn't going to do it for us. Google's prying eyes appear ever more pernicious.

Read more: http://www.searchenginepeople.com/bl...#ixzz14QpaYJOW

Last edited by starwalker; 05-11-10 at 18:00.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Njivice_Orano_Nepreorano View Post
    A da na svu ovu pricu da nadovezete Android ?
    i jos malo pa Chrome OS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Špijunira li nas Google i za koga?

Googleov projekt 'Street View' diljem svijeta izaziva potpuno oprečne reakcije. Dok su jedni njime oduševljeni, drugi se bune što ova kompanija registrira mjesta svih W-LAN priključaka. Uistinu, zašto Google to radi?
    Uvijek i posvuda biti u mogućnosti "surfati" internetom vrlo je udobno i primamljivo, piše Deutsche Welle. Milijuni ljudi diljem svijeta se ne mogu niti žele toga odreći. Na kolodvoru ili u zračnoj luci, u hotelu ili u restoranu: svugdje gdje je na raspolaganju tzv. 'Hot Spot' moguće se bežično uključiti u mrežu, biti online. Tehnika koja se u pozadini naziva bežičnom transmisijom, poznatija je pod engleskom kraticom W-LAN (wireless local area network, bežična lokalna mreža).

Ta se tehnika međutim sve češće koristi i kod kuće, u privatnom okružju. Ona omogućava da se samo jednim priključkom služi istovremeno više osoba ili da se prijenosno računalo koristi ne samo u sobi već i u kuhinji ili u vrtu. Opasnost da se u tu mrežu uključe nepozvani gosti je načelno velika, ali samo ukoliko se ona koristi bez zaštite. Kada se saznalo da Google u okviru svog "Street View“ projekta tj. snimanja posebnim kamerama svih ulica i naseljenih mjesta u Njemačkoj, što će poslije biti stavljeno na raspolaganje svim korisnicima interneta - vrši popis i svih W-LAN mreža, počeli su pljuštati protesti sa svih strana.

Protiv projekta Street View

Savezni opunomoćenik za zaštitu podataka Peter Schaar bio je zgrožen: "Ja zahtijevam od Google-a da odmah izbriše sve podatke o privatnim W-LAN mrežama do kojih je došao na ilegalan način, te da prekine s realizacijom svog projekta "Street View", stoji u priopćenju za novinare.

S druge strane Google uopće ne razumije u čemu je problem. Niti je registracija podataka o W-LAN mrežama nešto novo niti se radi o podacima na osnovi kojih je moguće identificirati pojedine osobe. Google prikuplja isključivo anonimne podatke, a osim toga način njihova prikupljanja nije ilegalan. "Sve je u skladu s pravilima", glasi iz koncerna. Da li je uistinu tako, to se može utvrditi samo sudskim putem. No do toga ne mora doći, jer, možda se samo radi o nesporazumu koji se lako može riješiti.

Čemu tolika tajnovitost?

Navodno Google ovim korakom želi samo pomoći, i to u slučajevima kada korisnik, na primjer, traži najbližu ljekarnu ili benzinsku crpku. Kako bi korisnik koji na svom mobilnom uređaju nema GPS (Global Positioning System) dobio podatke koje traži, prvo se mora lokalizirati. A to uspijeva samo ukoliko se signali koji se nalaze u blizini W-LAN poveznica mogu i uskladiti sa signalima mobilnog aparata. Iz očišta Google-a, riječ je o normalnom postupku, no borci za zaštitu podataka smatraju kako se pri tome mogu ilegalno koristiti podaci neupućenih korisnika.

Borci za zaštitu podataka i neki političari, poput njemačke ministrice za zaštitu potrošača Ilse Aigner, sumnjičavi su upravo zbog manjka informacije od strane Google-a. Nadgledatelj zaštite podataka iz Hamburga Johannes Casper kritizira šutnju američkog koncerna na stručna pitanja o točnim tehničkim postupcima i razlogu uzimanja podataka o korisnicima. "Dosad nam nije omogućeno ni da pogledamo kako izgleda Google-ovo 'Street-View' vozilo", ističe Casper.

Dok god Google prešućuje tražene informacije, borci za zaštitu podataka i dalje polaze od toga kako Google sakuplja i više informacija od podataka o bežičnoj mreži: prikupljaju se i kodirani statusi uređaja, MAC adrese za identifikaciju računala i SSID imena za slobodno biranje mreže./Net.hr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

StarWalker svaka čast...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1. proxy
    2. CCA secure codes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Wi-Fi mreže štete okolini

Čak 70 posto drveća u urbanim zonama danas pokazuje slične simptome, dok je pre 5 godina taj postotak bio tek deset.

Wi-Fi, wireless mreža koju smo svi tako zavoleli, možda ubija drveće. Naime, istraživanje jednog holandskog univerziteta pokazalo je da zračenje wireless mreže uzrokuje pojavu anomalija na drveću.

Jedan holandski grad sproveo je istraživanje pre 5 godina kako bi shvatili zašto drveće u tom gradu pokazuje anomalije pri rastu. Istraživanje sa univerziteta Wageningen pokazalo je da 70 posto drveća u urbanim zonama danas pokazuje slične simptome, dok je pre 5 godina taj postotak bio tek deset.

Dvadeset stabala jasena izložili su različitim izvorima zračenja na tri meseca. Ona stabla koja su bila najbliža izvorima wi-fi mreže pokazala su promene na lišću koje je prouzrokovalo umiranje gornjeg i donjeg epiderma listova. To posledično vodi do smrti pojedinih delova lišća. Istraživanje je pokazalo i da zračenje od wi-fija može inhibirati rast kukuruza.

Međutim, nema mesta za paniku. Kad su lokalne novine objavile kako je wi-fie opasan, istražitelji su upozorili kako se radi tek o inicijalnim rezultatima te da su ranija istraživanja pokazala kako wireless mreže nisu štetne.
    http://www.b92.net/tehnopolis/aktuel...&nav_id=474031
    ```````````

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Exclamation

25. novembar 2010.
    FB dobija trejdmark na "face"

Američka kancelarija za patente odobrila je pravo Facebooku da zaštiti reč "face", za šta je zahtev podnet pre pet godina.

Iako će se ovo odnositi samo na telekomunikacione usluge, neuobičajeno je što je jednoj kompaniji dozvoljeno da zaštiti tako uobičajenu reč kao što je face (lice).

Ono što je Facebooku ostalo kako bi se proces kompletirao je papirologija, podnošenje izveštaja o korišćenju, takozvani "Statement od use" i uplaćivanje određene sume novca u roku od tri meseca.

Kako će se Facebook ponašati nakon što se proces okonča još uvek se ne zna, ali je situacija sa tužbom zbog reči "book", navela mnoge da prognoziraju nove tužbe u budućnosti.

http://www.b92.net/tehnopolis/koment...?nav_id=474888

Jedan od komentara na vijest:

Sada svi koji su uradili facelift da placaju hiljadu dolara mesecno na ime autorskih prava.
    (Keke, 25. novembar 2010 13:50)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dw-world.de
    Svet | 29.11.2010
    Vikiliks kao teroristička organizacija

Nakon objavljivanja 250.000 poverljivih dokumenata američkog ministarstva spoljnih poslova, iz SAD stižu žestoke reakcije na račun internet portala „Vikiliks“ (Wikileaks).

om Fiton, šef „Džudšal voča“ (Judicial Watch), organizacije koja ima kritičan stav prema američkoj vladi, još nije preispitao materijal „Vikiliksa“, pa ipak, jedno je po njemu jasno: „To je neverovatno opasno! Za mene su objavljivanja mase informacija jednostavno napad na Ameriku“, kaže Fiton i dodaje da to „podriva pravo i zakon“. Fiton je na američkoj televiziji objasnio da bi odgovorne za to trebalo poslati na izdržavanje dužih zatvorskih kazni.

Objavljivanje dokumenata ugrožava živote

Republikanski poslanik u Kongresu SAD Peter Kings, član Odbora za zaštitu domovine u Predstavničkom domu, pozvao je američko ministarstvo spoljnih poslova da „Vikliks“ od sada tretira kao „stranu terorističku organizaciju“.

Osnivač „Vikiliksa“ Džulijan Asanž

„’Vikiliks’ podriva američku vladu. Ta internet platforma bezobzirno stavlja na kocku ne samo živote Amerikanaca, već i živote naših savetnika kao i živote onih članova administracije koji sa nama sarađuju iza kulisa. Objavljivanje tih informacija može se uporediti sa terorističkim napadom“, rekao je Kings za Bi-Bi-Si.

I šef generalštaba američke vojske Majk Mulen mišljenja je da je otkrivanje tih tajnih informacija za mnoge opasno po život. On je u razgovoru za Si-En-En izjavio da bi poverenje u SAD moglo da bude narušeno. „Neke informacije mogu se objaviti samo u određenom kontekstu i time dobijaju sasvim drugačiji smisao“, objasnio je Mulen.

Niko ne zna gde je osnivač „Vikiliksa“

Niko ne zna gde se trenutno nalazi osnivač „Vikiliksa“ Džulijan Asanž. On je juče (28.11.) preko video linka, branio objavljivanje dokumenata i odbacio kritiku američkog ministarstva inostranih poslova.

„Kada američko ministarstvo spoljnih poslova shvati da smo odgovorna organizacija, ono će nam, koliko god je to moguće, otežati objavljivanje informacija, u nadi da više ništa nećemo objaviti. Ali, ako mi ništa ne bismo objavljivali, to bi značilo da ne bismo objavili ni uvrede ministarstva spoljnih poslova“, rekao je Asanž.

Autorke: Zilke Haselman / Mirjana Kine-Veljković

Odgovorni urednik: Ivan Đerković
    http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...-4739-xml-mrss

Nazire li se to konačni udarac internetu kakvog znamo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Maddog View Post
    Sve su prilike da je tako.
    Sve mi se čini da iza WikiLeaks stoji Washington DC,
    a ovaj ispad odličan argument za cenzuru interneta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Još malo o našem dragom Googleu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Krađa Gmail adrese bez vašeg znanja

Tvorac bloga http://guntada.blogspot.com otvorio je još jedno sigurno pitanje nakon što je posjetiteljima svoje stranice "ukrao" e-mail adresu ukoliko su tada bili ulogirani na neki Googleov servis poput popularnog Gmaila.
    Dvadestjednogodišnji Armenac koji je autor spomenutog bloga koji je Google u međuvremenu uklonio, rekao je kako odgovornost ne leži na njemu nego na Googleu koji nije zaštitio svoje korisnike.

Naime, Vahe je posjetiteljima svog bloga vrlo jednostavno ukrao e-mail adresu i to im dokazao tako da im je odmah poslao e-mail poruku. Mnogi to nisu vidjeli jer im je e-mail završio u spamu, no njihova e-mail adresa mogla bi završiti u nekoj reklamnoj agenciji koja sakuplja ove podatke, prenosi TechCrunch.

Da stvar bude bolje navedena to se odvija i u incognito modu. "Ubiranje" e-mailova iznimno je korisno za reklamne agencije i spammere.

Google se također oglasio porukom "Ozbiljno shvaćamo sigurnosne rizike i naš tim istražuje ovaj problem. ", a kasnije su dodali kako je "probem ispravljen u Google Apps Script API-ju koji je dozvoljavao slanje e-maila korisnicima Gmaila bez njihovog dopuštenja ako posjete neku stranicu dok su istovremeno ulogirani na Googleov servis."
    HRsvijet.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,856 Posts

Po meni ako Internet postane centračizovan, naći će se neki drugi način za komunikaciju i dijeljenje indormacija (za šta i služi internet)...

U stvar već ima alternativa

Odgovori mi nijesu po volji, pa neću glasati.
    -> Forma za naručivanje online stvari <-

Bugi Vugi tapši Raduj se!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by starwalker View Post
    Sve su prilike da je tako.
    Da, ako živite u Americi i ako ste idiot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

U.S. Government Seizes 82 Websites: A Glimpse at the Draconian Future of Copyright Enforcement?

November 29, 2010
    Over the past few days, the U.S. Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security and nine U.S. Attorneys’ Offices seized 82 domain names of websites they claim were engaged in the sale and distribution of counterfeit goods and illegal copyrighted works.
    Setting aside the due process concerns inherent in seizing any website without notice or appropriate recourse for the owner, it appears that the “raid” has swept up several sites that are hardly in the business of willful copyright infringement. For example, the the list of targets included OnSmash.com and RapGodfathers.com. Both sites are dedicated to promoting rap and hiphop, showcasing new artists and helping fans connect and share information about the music they love. According to the owners, they regularly and expeditiously process copyright infringement notices and take down links as appropriate. Indeed, OnSmash says the labels themselves are often the source of the links OnSmash makes available. In other words, they try to play by the rules. Moreover, the sites are not simply collections of links; rather, they provide a wide array of information and forums for speech, all of which was rendered inaccessible by the seizure.
    This type of seizure is not unprecedented, but we haven’t seen it happen on such a broad scale before. This kind of mass action raises at least three concerns:
    First, these seizures may be just a short preview of the kind of overreaching enforcement we’ll see if the Congress passes the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA). That bill, which was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Nov 18, gives the government dramatic new copyright enforcement powers, in particular the ability to make entire websites disappear from the Internet if infringement, or even links to infringement, are deemed to be “central” to the purpose of the site. Rather than just targeting files that actually infringe copyright law, COICA’s “nuclear-option” design has the government blacklisting entire sites out of the domain name system — a reckless scheme that will undermine global Internet infrastructure and censor legitimate online speech. As we’ve noted, one of the most pernicious effects of COICA is likely to be just what we’ve seen here: the takedown of legitimate speech.

Second, the seizures also show why this kind of enforcement doesn’t work; seized sites were available at other domain names within hours. If the United States government increases interference in critical DNS infrastructure to police alleged copyright infringement, it is very likely that a large percentage of the Internet will shift to alternative DNS mechanisms that are located outside the US. This will cause numerous problems — including new network security issues, as a large percentage of the population moves to encrypted offshore DNS to escape the censoring effects of the procedures outlined in COICA. Presumably the DOJ and the DHS should be committed to improving network security — not undermining it.
    Third, it’s hard to believe that this kind of action is the best use of the Department of Homeland Security’s resources. What investigations didn’t occur while the DHS spent it time and energy pursuing the agenda of large media companies? Moreover, it’s highly unlikely that this publicity stunt will really help creators get compensated. The best way to help artists of every stripe get compensated for their work is to make sure that there is a thriving marketplace of innovative digital businesses to pay them — business like OnSmash, which is committed to promoting new and unheralded artists.
    We hope the legislators considering COICA will take a hard look at these issues before they vote. In the meantime, government officials should take an equally hard look at their enforcement priorities before they spend more of our tax dollars chasing websites.
    This article was written by Corynne McSherry of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Google najavio sofisticiranu cenzuru

Google: "Loše" kompanije bit će diskriminirane na tražilici

Četvrtak, 02.12.2010
    Jučer je Google objavio kako je došlo do promjene algoritma kojima se pri pretrazi pojavljuju linkovi, i to na način da oni na koje se ljudi žale više neće moći biti na vrhu dobivenih rezultata bez obzira na broj linkova na njihov site.

Google nije otkrio što je promijenio u izračunu, no jasno su dali do znanja da je "loš odnos prema klijentima-kupcima loše za tvrtke". Tvrde kako će novi algoritam poboljšati pretragu te da će izbaciti loše tvrtke odnosno prikazati ih na dnu pretrage.

New York Times objavio je članak o francuskoj online tvrtki koja je prodavala naočale, te je unatoč lošim komentarima o njima na raznim internet stranicama i forumima, uvijek bila prva na rezultatima pretrage i to zbog linkova na njihove koje su korisnici stavljali dok su ih komentirali. Odsad više neće biti tako. Ostaje pitanje tko odlučuje što je dobro i što ne. Već sad se primejćuje da je pretraga Googlea jako komercijalizirana i znanje standardizirano. I ako se još uvijek koriste i druge metode pretrage, Google se slobodno može nazvati najmoćnijim vratima u svijet i kao takav se postavlja sve više kao monopolist. Firme su prisiljene dizati tzv. PageRank kako bi dobili veću pozornost Googlea i plaćaju ogromne novce kako bi im pretraga izbacila svoj produkt na prvom mjestu. Možda je to i jedan razlog koji je presilio Google da programira novi algoritam, ali će i taj dovesti nova pitanja...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,856 Posts

Polako se pokazuje da Google i nije tako lijepa, šarena i besplatna firma kakvom se predstvalja.... Ali polako...
    -> Forma za naručivanje online stvari <-

Bugi Vugi tapši Raduj se!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Googleov udarac pitrateriji

Google je na svom službenom blogu najavio borbu protiv piratstva tj. ilegalnog dijeljenja datoteka putem svojih stranica

Tako u Googleu najavljuju kako će u roku 24 sata reagirati na zahtjeve za uklanjanje sadržaja zaštićenih autorskim pravima sa svojim stranicama (početno samo s tražilice i Bloggera). Također se navodi kako će spriječiti da se termini usko povezani s piratstvom pojavljuju u funkciji Autocomplete. Poboljšat će se i nadzor piratstva u oglašivačkoj mreži AdSense, te će se pokušati napraviti lakše dostupnim autorizirani sadržaji za predpregled.

Naime, Googleova tražilica je jedan od najpopularnijih načina za traženje piratskih sadržaja.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Question

Da neće možda apidshare da blokiraju?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Da neće možda apidshare da blokiraju?
    Za sad ne.
    Nešto povodom toga možemo očekivati kad završe s projektom WikiLeaks koji ima cilj biti razlog za uvođenje zakona o cenzuri interneta na svjetskom nivou.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,005 Posts

Cenzura na YouTubu, slična skremblovanju na kablovskoj.

Nisam mogao pogledati što sam htio.

This video contains content from mgm, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Last edited by starwalker; 13-12-10 at 19:19.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Boli me K**** oce li ga kontrolisat ako oce da prate mene kako gledam pornice i dop se na facebook slobodno neka me kontrolisu

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information