Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Memorable Movie Quotes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Memorable Movie Quotes

Wuthering Hieghts guotes

'Everything he's suffered, I've suffered. The little happiness he's ever know, I've had too. Oh, Ellen, if everything in the world died and Heathcliff remained, life would still be full fir me.'

"...Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you--haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers. I believe--I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

"My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees - my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath - a source of little visible delight, but necessary."
    Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ima ih preko 100, ali evo nekih:

THE GOOD,THE BAD AND THE UGLY :
    Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!

Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Angel Eyes: But you know the pity is when I'm paid, I always follow my job through. You know that.

----------------------------------------------------
    THE BIG LEBOWSKI :
    Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element!

Walter Sobchak: Is this your homework, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: Look, man...
    Walter Sobchak: Dude, please? Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: Just ask him about the car.
    Walter Sobchak: Is this yours, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: Is that your car out front?
    Walter Sobchak: Is this your homework, Larry?

THE GOODFELLAS :
    Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
    Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
    Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
    [laughs]
    Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
    Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
    Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
    Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
    Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
    Henry Hill: Jus...
    Tommy DeVito: What?
    Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
    Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
    Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
    Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the **** out of here, Tommy!
    Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.
    TAXI DRIVER :
    Travis Bickle: Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man...

i naravno:
    Travis Bickle: You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ewo još jedne:

RESERVOIR DOGS :
    Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

po meni ubjerdljivo najjaca:

Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
    Brett: What?
    Jules: What country are you from?
    Brett: What? What? Wh - ?
    Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
    Jules: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
    Brett: Yes! Yes!
    Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
    Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by An0n1mUs View Post
    po meni ubjerdljivo najjaca:

Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
    Jules: What country are you from?
    Brett: What? What? Wh - ?
    Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
    Jules: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
    Brett: Yes! Yes!
    Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
    Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!
    Ma cijeli Pulp Fiction je remek-djelo za sebe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Default http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118971/

Sujeta je moj omiljeni grijeh.
    Samo oni koji se usude uvelike podbaciti, mogu uspjeti u velikoj mjeri.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jedna od jacih scena ikad, serija prison break:
    t-bag "people die all the time boy but 5 milion dollars comes once in a life time"
    epic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Highlander:
    "I have something to say!!! It's better to burn out then to fade away"
    "Ja i dalje čekam da mi dokažeš da je Sunce kancerogeno.", Bugi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"Yippe-ka-yay motherfucker" Die Hard
    “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place” City Slickers
    "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Inglourious Basterds:

While I'm very familiar with you and your family, I have no way of knowing if you are familiar with who I am.
    Dick Laurent is dead!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Terminator:

"Hasta la vista, baby"

ipak je daleko najepskija
    "ahh V-TEC...all of the lag, none of the turbo, it's like waiting for bad sex"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Napalm my son

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"I'll be back."
    (Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Terminator (1984))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all. But I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I hadn't thought of that girl."
    Citizen Kane (1941)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mr. Sims doesn't want it. He doesn't need to labeled: "Still worthy of being a 'Baird Man.'" What the hell is that? What is your motto here? "Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide" -- anything short of that we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay. Here's Charlie facing the fire; and there's George hidin' in big Daddy's pocket. And what are you doin'? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
    No, I'm just gettin' warmed up. I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryan, William Tell -- whoever. Their spirit is dead -- if they ever had one -- it's gone. You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. And if you think your preparing these minnows for manhood you better think again. Because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. And I'm here to tell ya this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I'm not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
    Outta order? I'll show you outta order! You don't know what outta order is, Mr. Trask! I'd show you but I'm too old; I'm too tired; I'm too fuckin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a FLAME-THROWER to this place! Outta order. Who the hell you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot-soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are executin' his SOUL!! And why?! Because he's not a Baird man! Baird men, ya hurt this boy, you're going to be Baird Bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, **** YOU, too!
    I'm not finished! As I came in here, I heard those words, "cradle of leadership." Well, when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here; it has fallen. Makers of men; creators of leaders; be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong.

I'm not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!! And that, my friends, is called integrity! That's called courage! Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew. But I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle -- that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey.You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee. It's a valuable future. Believe me. Don't destroy it! Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make ya proud one day -- I promise you.

mozda i najcuveniji monolog svih vremena? Neponovljivi glumac u neponovljivom filmu.
    Alan Durban quote from 1980 - “If you want entertainment, go and watch clowns”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back :D

Jay: So, you think I could get a little kiss for good luck?
    [Justice kisses him passionately]
    Jay: Think I could get a little blow job for good luck?
    Justice: No. Go.
    Jay: ****.
    [Silent Bob tries to get a good luck of his own]
    Jay: Get off my Kool-Aid motherfucka!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Default http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057812/

Mike: Are you an acrobat?
    Dr. Lao: Only philosophically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rakun View Post
    Highlander:
    "I have something to say!!! It's better to burn out then to fade away"
    I to 8 godina prije Kobejna!!

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - The Usual Suspects

I came up with a new game-show idea recently. It's called The Old Game. You got three old guys with loaded guns onstage. They look back at their lives, see who they were, what they accomplished, how close they came to realizing their dreams. The winner is the one who doesn't blow his brains out. He gets a refrigerator. - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

You like boats, but not the ocean. You go to a lake in the summer with your family up in the mountains. There's a long wooden dock and a boathouse with boards missing from the roof, and a place you used to crawl underneath to be alone. You're a sucker for French poetry and rhinestones. You're very generous. You're kind to strangers and children, and when you stand in the snow you look like an angel. - Groundhog Day

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. - Casablanca

And remember that time when you told me that money wasn't real. Well old man, I'm 42 years old, and I finally realize what you were trying to tell me, so many years ago. I finally understand. - Blow

I'm a priest, not a saint. - The Count of Monte Cristo

You see, Mr Secretary... I have a story also, a little simpler than yours. Many years ago, I had a friend, a dear friend. I turned him in to save his life, but he was killed. But he wanted it that way. It was a great friendship. But it went bad for him, and it went bad for me too. Good night, Mr Bailey. - Once Upon a Time in America

Stanley, see this? This is this. This ain't something else. This is this. From now on, you're on your own. - The Deer Hunter

I'M NOT!!! - Rade Serbedzija (Snatch) :blah:

Jesam li pregorio? Imam li pravo jos koji? Idite do djavola s ovako teskim temama! Ostavljam vam Braveheart, Patriot, Reservoir Dogs... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Somebody stop me!

I got it, I got it. Last words: I dig music... I'M ON DRUGS!
    Hrabrost nije odsutnost straha, vec otpor prema njemu!

Bolje imat' cerku kurvu, nego Stiva Kera!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[watching Dr. Gonzo leave]
    Raoul Duke: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

Léon: And stop saying "okay" all the time. Okay?
    Mathilda: Okay.
    Léon: Good.

Leon: the professional

William Parrish: Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
    Meet Joe Black

Benjamin Button: When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater. And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.

Daisy: Goodnight Benjamin.
    Benjamin Button: Goodnight Daisy

The curious case of Benjamin Button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And I'd like to leave my 1972 Gran Torino to my friend Thao Vang Lor. On the condition that you don't chop-top the roof like one of those beaners, don't paint any idiotic flames on it like some white trash hillbilly, and don't put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end like you see on all the other zipperheads' cars. It just looks like hell. If you can refrain from doing any of that, it's yours.

Gran Torino

Deckhard: I dreamt music...

Blade Runner

Last edited by Nanashi; 10-02-11 at 00:03.

Upisujem svoje srce u uličnu prašinu,
    od Urala do Sierra Nevade,
    od Yokohame do Kilimandžara...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Desperado Pick up Gay.

This reminds me of a joke. This guy comes into a bar, walks up to the bartender. Says, "Bartender, I got me a bet for you. I'm gonna bet you $300 that I can piss into that glass over there and not spill a single, solitary drop." The bartender looks. I mean, we're talking, like, this glass is like a good ten feet away. He says, "Now wait, let me get this strait. You're tryin' to tell me you'll bet me $300 that you can piss, standing over here, way over there into that glass, and not spill a single drop?" Customer looks up and says, "That's right." Bartender says, "Young man, you got a bet." The guy goes, "Okay, here we go. Here we go." Pulls out his thing. He's lookin' at the glass, man. He's thinkin' about the glass. He's thinkin' about the glass. Glass. He's thinkin' about the glass, glass. Thinkin' about his dick. Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass. And then, *foosh*, he lets it rip. And he-he's pisses all over the place, man. He's pissin' on the bar. He pissin' on the stools, on the floor, on the phone, on the bartender! He's pissing everywhere *except* the fucking glass! Right? Okay. So, bartender, he's laughing his fuckin' ass off. He's $300 richer. He's like, "Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Piss dripping off his face. "Ha, ha, ha, ha!" He says, "You fucking idiot, man! You got it in everything except the glass! You owe me $300 punta." Guy goes, "Excuse me just one-one little second." Goes in the back of the bar. In back, there's a couple of guys playing pool. He walks over to them. Comes back to the bar. Goes, "Here you go, Mr. Bartender, 300." And the bartender's like, "What the **** are you so happy about? You just lost $300, idiot!" The guy says, "Well, see those guys over there? I just bet them $500 a piece that I could piss on your bar, piss on your floor, piss on your phone, and piss on you, and not only would you not be mad about it, you'd be happy."
    067-123456

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Nikola? Nisam ti ja mama, bre.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

YO??? WAZZZZZUUUUPPP!!!

Nisam Argentinac mada kazu da sam k'o Caniggia
    Znam Maradonu i sa njim cesto fudbal igram

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its... stupidity. Even your Buddha and your Christ had quite a different vision, but nobody's paid much attention to them, not even the Buddhists or the Christians. You humans. Sometimes its hard to imagine how you've made it this far.

K-PAX i nenadjebivi Kevin Spejsi.
    Alan Durban quote from 1980 - “If you want entertainment, go and watch clowns”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Nenadjebivi, indeed.

Thread Information