Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: NVIDIA // Novosti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sve je to lijepo, u prodaju pusten i Fermi GTX 465, ali kod nas jos nije stigao ni Fermi 480, ni Fermi 470

Sto se nVidie tice-kod nas u CG top ponude je- gtx 260, i cak se vodi pod "ekskluzivne komponente" :shock:
    Last edited by neptune; 31-05-10 at 17:59.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ma nema silicijuma, shebani su skroz, samo tonu...
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Incredible Temps on Inno3D GTX465 Ice Dragon

Reference GTX465 (608/1215/802)

Inno3D GTX465 Ice Dragon Edition (630/1230/850)

***30*C Temp Drop (with OC)***

Ying Chung (Inno3D) GTX465 Ice Dragon Edition features the biggest public uses reflects (Inno3D) independently developed Hawk radiator, its appearance and the Arctic-cooling of the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro similar, the same three heat pipe design of the fan 5. Prior to reflect the public (Inno3D) Ice Dragon version released GTX470 which formally adopted the radiator. Hawk radiator sizes for the 260 * 114 * 53mm, the overall weight of a large 561g (with fan), the radiator fin spacing of about 1.8mm, the thickness of about 0.4mm, depth was 2.2cm. 5 6mm heat pipes and fins through the integration process through Fin, fin divided into two separate parts. Pure copper base plate milling process used and has 4 pads cushion pressure, the three double ball bearing fans are used to support the PWM function.
    Results from the exposure point of view, this reflects the public (Inno3D) GTX465 ice dragon version of its full load state in the core temperature of 54 degrees. The same test conditions, GTX465 is the public version of the core temperature reached 84 degrees, the pursuit of extreme cold and the player in terms of overclocking, this reflects the public (Inno3D) GTX465 Ice Dragon version is a good choice!
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Palit Designs Dual Fan GTX470/GTX480

GTX400 series do not publish for two days, there are manufacturers that want to introduce non-public version of the radiator of the product, read the day before yesterday EVGA water-cooled version of products, today we take a look at Palit (Palit)'s.

Palit GTX480 and GTX470 in non-public version of a dual-fan design, the output interface more than the public version of DisplayPort, frequency, no difference. It is noteworthy that, sources said Palit GTX480 use of non-public version of the P1022 PCB, while the GTX470 use 1025 PCB, with the public version of the PCB is the same. Both products are priced at 500 dollars and 350 U.S. dollars, equivalent to 3413 yuan and 2389 yuan.

GF100 is currently the industry's chip pass yield is not high, I heard that the first batch of each factory does not have many retail products, Palit (Palit) non-public version of the GTX480/GTX470 with DP when it will hit the market is to enable consumers to doubt.

Overall, this is only an eye-catching of the PPT just to see Bale.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hands-On With GeForce GTX460 Reference Design Card

We had caught sight of GTX 460 OC performance yesterday, while today we got GTX 460 reference design card.

From the original image, we can see that it features within heatpipe single-fan cooler which has two PCI-E slots, graphic card uses Dual-DVI+HDMI sockets; Double 6pin power supplying and single SLI adapter.

Based on GF104, GTX 460 is set to have 336 CPU Core/4 units GPC Design/192 bit Bus Width /768MB Memory Size, Core/Shader/Memory frequency respectively for 675/1350/1800MHz. And it prices at $230.

Under defaulted frequency, 3DMark Vantage Extreme gets 6000 scores, which closes to GTX 465. And without voltage improve, its core frequency can promote to 830MHz; While slightly improve, can reach to 900MHz, at this point, it stays the same level as GTX 470.
    i overklok:

http://en.expreview.com/2010/06/23/g...pose/7469.html
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Going down

Nvidia shares still plummeting

Nearing a 52-week low
    Recent volatility in the market has affected all tech players, but thanks to compounding concerns and poor analyst ratings, Nvidia has seen a sharp fall over recent months.

Two months ago Nvidia was trading at $16.99, a month ago it was down to $12.10 and now it closed at $10.34. Some 18 months ago, the stock was selling at $7.95, but it recovered to $18.68 in December 2009. Before the onset of the recession, in mid-2007, the stock was trading above the $35 mark.

The recent slump in prices can be attributed to market trends, but it’s worth noting that analysts have been anything but generous when it comes to Nvidia. Several analysts have issued sell alerts on Nvidia over the past few months and although we don’t exactly agree with all of them, they appear to have taken their toll.

In fact, Nvidia appears to be on the road to recovery. It is about to introduce several new products that might boost its core business, such as new mid range and low end GF 104, GF 106 and GF 108 cards. Its mobile graphics business also seems healthy and Tegra appears to be gathering steam. The really big question is when these new products will start to make a positive effect on earnings.

On another note, should its shares continue to dive, they might eventually be used to plug BP’s gusher in the Mexican Gulf.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nesto se sprema ispod zelenoga plasta

Last edited by neptune; 09-07-10 at 18:17.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hahah, G Sila i Mars

Ovo je countdown za izlazak kodnog imena, odnosno kartice GTX 460, slijedeće nedjelje, tj 12 Jula...
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Evo 12 Jul, GTX 460 "iskočio", a tu su i testovi:

[Guru3D] GeForce GTX 460 768MB & 1GB Review (8 Card Roundup)

GeForce GTX 460 768/1024MB group test with NVIDIA - MSI - Palit - eVGA - Gigabyte - Zotac
    The color is green with NVIDIA's new mid-range DX11 series

I think it is fairly safe to say that the introduction of the GeForce GTX 470/480 certainly has not been a smooth ride for NVIDIA. Sales have been okay at best but there has definitely been some reputation damage done due to three key negatives with that product series. Heat levels, noise levels and power consumption have been haunting and plaguing NVIDIA ever since the release of these two cards. When the GTX 465 arrived things were already looking much better. But one thing can be said, the overall performance and overclockability of all of these cards have been top notch ever since day one of the release.

Today NVIDIA is releasing a second graphics processor based on the Fermi architecture, and that new GPU has had to adapt and adjust for the damage done with the 1st generation Fermi series. By releasing two SKUs today based on the new GF104 silicon, NVIDIA will very likely make this launch a successful one.

At the 200 USD level NVIDIA has placed the focus on a product series that performs at the level of the GTX 465 and Radeon HD 5830 (actually slightly better) yet produces two SKUs that are near silent (based on reference cooler), show normal GPU temperatures and hover around a maximum 150~160 Watt TDP (peak power consumption). And that from the get-go definitely already sounds a whole lot better. And you know what, it is, as this article will show you.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-460-review/

moždaih ova kartica izvuče iz jada...
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Opa bato..ovo je malo preko ocekivanja reklo bi se. Manje dimenzije chipa, manje tranzistora, manje komplikovan za proizvodnju, manje zagrijavanje, manja potrosnja, kompaktno-a perfmormanse u odnosu na GTX 465 skocile.
    Ovo je sem toga vec i rjesenje koje bez problema moze za dual GPU i vec odokativno se cini da bi Ati 5970 bio outperformed, imajuci u vidu i koliko se fermiji bolje skaliraju od Radeona 5xxx serije a posebno koliko u dual modu bolje rade.
    Znaci i dual GPU tron se vraca kod zelenih po svemu sudeci.
    Atiju nije niko kriv-imali su veliku sansu da iskoriste kasnjenje nVidia-e, a jedino sto su uradili bilo je nerazumno zidanje cijena i spavanje na lovorikama, evo vec je i kod nas jedna fermi 470 GTX nize prodajne cijene od Atija 5870 a GTX 470 vec sa ovom posljednjom verzijom drajvera postize bolje rezultate, pun je net takvih testova i zakljucaka.
    Plus se dobija stabilniji rad, standardno bolji drajveri i buduci izvestan i osjetan driver performance boost (dok je Ati manje vise za ovih 7 mjeseci to ispeglao koliko se moglo), o nVidia eye candy stvarcicama tipa 3D, physx, CUDA da ne pricamo.
    Kad ja kao ZAGRIZENI atijevac ovo primjecujem onda ne znam stvarno ko je to "u jadu".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nVidija je u jadu. I možda ih ova kartica izvuče, zbog svega toga što si rekao.

Ati se naplastio para dok nije bilo fermija, a sprema se i 6xxx serija. Niko ne sjedi na lovorikama, ali za očekivalo se da i nVidija počne malo da parira nakon lošeg perioda. Ne možeš 24/7 biti naj naj...
    Ionako, eye candy stvari me ne zanimaju, i marketinški trikovi, ati svaki čast napravi bum sa nekom karticom, ova kartica i nije ludački boom, više je iznenađenje da nVidija napokon kapira kakve treba kartice da pravi.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default GeForce GTX 460 SLI review

GeForce GTX 460 SLI review - 768Mb model

We test and review the GeForce GTX 460 SLI performance. This article will cover SLI performance among the new GTX 460 cards with 768MB in several games, we look at performance scaling and also we'll check ATI versus NVIDIA with the R5830, to see what is the best solution.
    Not just that, we'll also look at temperatures, power consumption and noise levels.

Pricewars su počeli, njam njam
    mislim da ATI daje neke kupone za HD5850, kojoj je 1GB model GTX 460 dosta blizu po performansama, dok GTX460 768mb SLI gubi u svim testovima od HD5850 CF.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loverclocker View Post
    GeForce GTX 460 SLI review - 768Mb model

Pricewars su počeli, njam njam
    mislim da ATI daje neke kupone za HD5850, kojoj je 1GB model GTX 460 dosta blizu po performansama, dok GTX460 768mb SLI gubi u svim testovima od HD5850 CF.
    Nije u svim testovima, preciznosti radi, dva primjera upravo s ovog linka:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GTX 460 768MB SLI-160 FPS
    ATI 5850 CF-139 FPS
    Razlika-cak 21 frejm u korist nVidie
    Zanimljivo je da u ovoj igri i 5870CF ima losiji skor od GTX 460 768 SLI-ja, 142 frejma naspram nVidia-inih 160.

Far cry 2:
    GTX 460 768MB SLI-105 FPS
    ATI 5850 CF-88 FPS
    Razlika-17 frejmova u korist nVidie.
    I u ovoj igri, cak i 5870 CF gubi od 460 SLI, 101 FPS kod Atija, 105 kod 465 SLI.

Malo je neobican slab rezultat nVidie u Metrou 2033 dx11 mod, ali ocito da kresanje memeorije ima uticaja, mada treba pogledati jos testova.
    Uglavnom-ono sto se vidi je da kartice odlicno skaliraju u skoro svim igrama, skoro 90%, sto je izvanredan rezultat, bez obzira na performanse koje imaju u single modu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

na koje rezolucije?
    brzinski prelistah, pa eto...
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New high end card has two GF104 chips at the end of the year

New high end card has two GF104 chips

Comes later this year
    We got some confirmation that GTX 480 will get a successor, and this new card will be made out of two GF104 chips.

The card will have two GTX 460 chips so to speak and with the right clocks it could be faster. It is too early to know the exact specification but as a hint what to expect, the full GF104 chip has eight clusters with 48 shaders each, and the card with total 384x2 is possible. This is of course if Nvidia manages to enable all shaders and clock the chip to some decent clocks, say 700+ MHz.

The dual card can end up with up to 768 shaders, but we are quite sure that the final number will be lower than that. As for the memory, GDDR5 is of course the first choice and the clocks speeds around 4000MHz should be possible.

The only thing we can confirm is that the new high end “GX2 Fermi successor” dual card has two GF104 chips and that the performance wise it should be the fastest thing on market, at least it should end up faster than Radeon HD 5970 X2 card, but then again, ATI is not sitting around with its legs crossed.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,287 Posts

Bice brza od 5970 X2.......dok ne pregori posle mjesec dana. Pitam se koliko ce ova da grije? Nikad ovi iz nvidie nisu znali da naprave graficku sa izbalansiranim performansama i cijenom.
    A pazi sto napravise sa PhysX-om. Koriste stari neoptimizovani x87 kod za PhysX na PC koji upropastava performanse CPU-a, a na konzolama koriste standardni kod koji radi sasvim OK. Jedini razlog sto koriste taj neoptimizovani kod je ovaj: http://hothardware.com/Reviews/NVIDI...Optimizations/
    The best way to encourage people to buy NVIDIA GPUs is to ensure that the special effects are amazing and only available to NVIDIA customers. Optimizing PhysX to run on an x86 CPU potentially dilutes the attractiveness of an NVIDIA GPU, and increases the chance that customers will keep their existing cards or use a competitor's product. It could also have an impact on the company's nascent Tegra platform; NVIDIA has good reason not to optimize PhysX for Atom.
    Djubrad klasicna. Namjerno upropastavaju performanse da bi njihove graficke izgledale bolje no sto jesu. Ako ovo nije primjer nelojalne konkurencije ne znam sta jeste. Ne bi nikad vise kupio nista od ovakvih seljaka.
    Last edited by VanjaTheMan; 14-07-10 at 11:01.
    Look upon my works ye mighty and this pear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pa ako otključaju sve procesorske jedinice na čipu, i dignu frekvenciju, možda i bude...

sad, jes da je dosta bang 4 the buck, al Ati kad je napravio 4850, imala samo jedan 6pin power konektor, ova odma 2 kom...mogu mislit što će OC verzije, ili tek ovaj Dual čip da radi...
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanjaTheMan View Post
    Bice brza od 5970 X2.......dok ne pregori posle mjesec dana. Pitam se koliko ce ova da grije? Nikad ovi iz nvidie nisu znali da naprave graficku sa izbalansiranim performansama i cijenom.
    A pazi sto napravise sa PhysX-om. Koriste stari neoptimizovani x87 kod za PhysX na PC koji upropastava performanse CPU-a, a na konzolama koriste standardni kod koji radi sasvim OK. Jedini razlog sto koriste taj neoptimizovani kod je ovaj: http://hothardware.com/Reviews/NVIDI...Optimizations/
    Djubrad klasicna. Namjerno upropastavaju performanse da bi njihove graficke izgledale bolje no sto jesu. Ako ovo nije primjer nelojalne konkurencije ne znam sta jeste. Ne bi nikad vise kupio nista od ovakvih seljaka.
    Pa upravo sada imaju proizvod izbalansiran performansama i cijenom.
    GTX 460 verzija 1 GB na 9 od 10 rivjuova koje pogledah do sad je ili egal ili bolja od 5850. A cijena joj je oko 250$ i to za najjaci OC model.

A voljeni ATI ti je-kolko ono? Aj nadji ati 5850 za 250$ druze. Koliko su izdivljali s cijenama za ovo po godine, jel to odnos prema vjernoj klijenteli? Da bar drajvere sredise da valja icemu nego kako koje izbace, useru se u nesto,eno sad ne radi Mafia i Max Payne, Battle realms neigriv...na OVOM forumu imas test pericebr dje 5970 u krizi pada na 7 fps.
    Ne razumijem ovoliki fanbojizam stvarno,ovo je vec patologija,nekima ko da tetka ili striko u Ati rade. nVidia kriva za ovo,kriva za ono.
    Jel nVidia kriva sto na samom AMD podforumu ima preko 100 strana posvecenih samo GSOD-u, jel nVidia kriva sto nakon vise od pola godine ne umiju rijesit taj problem? Jos ne znaju ni jel do hynix memorija ili do BIOSa a ne sta drugo. Vise no bruka.
    Kupi covjek dvije 5850 za crossfire odmah i vrati se, gsod-ovi svako 15 minuta, covjek place, imas na pcaxe forumu slucaj, lik odavde uzeo msi twin frozrII 5850 i morao da vraca,gsodovi i nema voltera naponsku.Izbace vapor verziju toboz za overclock a pola ima pola nema volteru i ne moze im se dizat napon. Jel nVidia kriva i za to?
    I koje grijanje? 460GTX ima 33 stepena u idle, i pod punim loadom je tu negdje sa 5xxx serijom.
    Meni nebitno i da se griju,garanacija mi je ista,znam da necu imati problema ni sa jednom igrom i da necu NOVU kartu morat popravljat,flesovat,pacovat ili vracat kao kod ATIja i to je sasvim dovoljno. A jos ako sve to za NIZU cijenu-o cemu pricamo onda odje??
    Sto se ovih Ati ultramegagiga fanbojeva tice-eto ce vam vrlo skoro oglasi i forumu bit preplavljeni polovnim Ati 5xxx grafikama pa izvolte,ali dajmo ljudi malo objektivnosti stvarno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,287 Posts

Pa ja jesam objektivan. Ti si me pobrkao sa ATI fanbojem. Kad ATI pocne ovakve prevare da izvodi i njih cu da ocrnim. I sta je li treeba da zamjerimo ATI-ju sto su drzali visoke cijene Dx11 kartica kad nvidia jos nije imala Dx11 seriju? Kad nema konkurencije trziste je njihovo. Sad kad izadju ove nove katice vidjeces kako ce obe strane pocet da spustaju. Ali Nvidia karticu ne bi kupio iz principa. Oni namjerno skode kupcima. To sto ATI ima problema sa drajverima sigurno nije namjerno, a Nvidia ako imas Nvidia karticu za PhysX i ATI za ostale graficke procese blokira PhysX ako nadje ATI hardware u racunar. Vazda cu prije kupit nesto od kompanije koja se ne bavi takvim prostackim prevarama.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magny cours View Post
    Pa upravo sada imaju proizvod izbalansiran performansama i cijenom.
    GTX 460 verzija 1 GB na 9 od 10 rivjuova koje pogledah do sad je ili egal ili bolja od 5850. A cijena joj je oko 250$ i to za najjaci OC model.

A voljeni ATI ti je-kolko ono? Aj nadji ati 5850 za 250$ druze. Koliko su izdivljali s cijenama za ovo po godine, jel to odnos prema vjernoj klijenteli? Da bar drajvere sredise da valja icemu nego kako koje izbace, useru se u nesto,eno sad ne radi Mafia i Max Payne, Battle realms neigriv...na OVOM forumu imas test pericebr dje 5970 u krizi pada na 7 fps.
    Ne razumijem ovoliki fanbojizam stvarno,ovo je vec patologija,nekima ko da tetka ili striko u Ati rade. nVidia kriva za ovo,kriva za ono.
    Jel nVidia kriva sto na samom AMD podforumu ima preko 100 strana posvecenih samo GSOD-u, jel nVidia kriva sto nakon vise od pola godine ne umiju rijesit taj problem? Jos ne znaju ni jel do hynix memorija ili do BIOSa a ne sta drugo. Vise no bruka.
    Kupi covjek dvije 5850 za crossfire odmah i vrati se, gsod-ovi svako 15 minuta, covjek place, imas na pcaxe forumu slucaj, lik odavde uzeo msi twin frozrII 5850 i morao da vraca,gsodovi i nema voltera naponsku.Izbace vapor verziju toboz za overclock a pola ima pola nema volteru i ne moze im se dizat napon. Jel nVidia kriva i za to?
    I koje grijanje? 460GTX ima 33 stepena u idle, i pod punim loadom je tu negdje sa 5xxx serijom.
    Meni nebitno i da se griju,garanacija mi je ista,znam da necu imati problema ni sa jednom igrom i da necu NOVU kartu morat popravljat,flesovat,pacovat ili vracat kao kod ATIja i to je sasvim dovoljno. A jos ako sve to za NIZU cijenu-o cemu pricamo onda odje??
    Sto se ovih Ati ultramegagiga fanbojeva tice-eto ce vam vrlo skoro oglasi i forumu bit preplavljeni polovnim Ati 5xxx grafikama pa izvolte,ali dajmo ljudi malo objektivnosti stvarno.
    Ne znam da li si mene ubrojao đe u fanbojizam, ali slažem se sa dosta stvari što si rekao. Ovo za probleme sa ATIjevkama nisam čuo, makar napone i sl, vjerovatno jer se prave 97% za korisnike koji je neće otvarat i overklokovat. Ati nije baš prodao toliko kartica zbog overklokovanja.
    Naravno, kad je imao Monopol, to je iskoristio, ionako su kartice High End klase, što znači, totalno nepotrebne i nekom klasičnom gejmeru, a ko oće TOP TOP, to se vazda plaćalo.
    Za razliku od nVidije, nisu izmišljali milion marketinških fora, nepotrebnih zvučnih riječi, beskorisnih dodataka i nisu preimenjavali kartice svaka 2 dana i nazivali ih novim...

što se tiče kartice, kao što rekoh, pozitivan korak od nVidije, vrijeme je više, a nama banja, sad će cijene da rokaju naniže, pa će moć i upgrejd da se radi
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,287 Posts

Inno3D GTX 460 1Gb OC Review:http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...gtx460_1gb_oc/

E ovo je fina graficka.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanjaTheMan View Post
    Inno3D GTX 460 1Gb OC Review:http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...gtx460_1gb_oc/

E ovo je fina graficka.
    još da je black PCB...

GTX 480 slips to under €400

Najbrža GTX 460 za sad, by Gainward -> http://www.fudzilla.com/reviews/revi...ke-hell-tested

__________________________________________________ ________

GTX 480 slips to under €400

GTX 465, 470 also see some cuts

ATI is not the only company slashing prices lately, as Nvidia has apparently cut Fermi prices in recent days as well.

Mind you, the price cut does not appear to affect the entire GF100 range, but the GTX 480 is now available at as low as €394 in continental Europe. Most retailers still carry it at €449 or more, but some Austrian and German companies have already cut their prices to under €399. However, there is a catch. Two reference GTX 460 768MB cards in SLI are some 15 percent faster than a single GTX 480, but at the same time they are around 15 percent cheaper than a GTX 480.

The GTX 465 is bound to see a lot of in-house competition from the GTX 460 1GB, so it has already shed part of its value in recent weeks. Although it retailed around the €270 mark a month ago, prices dropped to around €250 some two weeks ago and as of today the lowest list price stands at €219, about the same as a 1GB GTX 460 card. The GTX 470 saw the smallest price drop, but we’re not huge fans of it to begin with. It’s currently available at €282.
    Izvor
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default EK Water Blocks working on GTX 460 full cover block

EK Water Blocks working on GTX 460 full cover block
    Insane overclocking

According to a brief news post over at EK Water Blocks, we will soon see a full-cover waterblock for the GTX 460 graphics card, at least those that are based on the reference design.

The GTX 460 has a great overclocking potential, so we are sure that there will be even more room for overclocking with a nice large waterblock, and it is nice to know that these are coming.
    We guess that with a nice watercooling block, 900MHz might be an easy result and who knows, some might push it even higher.

We'll keep an eye on EKWB and their updates.
    [Izvor]

bice 'ladno!
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,287 Posts

Da ako i XFX pokupi vec jednom ovu seriju. Ili bar GTA460 ako ne sve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

xfx (valjda) ne radi više nvidia karte

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information