Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Alfa Romeo 157!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default 2007 Alfa Romeo 157!

The launch of the Alfa Romeo 156 in 1997 stunned car enthusiasts worldwide. It was immediately proclaimed as a modern-day classic; its beautiful styling, remarkable handling and good build quality made it a serious contender against the likes of the Audi A4 and BMW 3-Series. Alfa Romeo's chief designer at the time, Walter Maria de Silva, literally became famous overnight.

Now, seven years later, Alfa Romeo engineers are fine-tuning the next-generation. Set for launch at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March 2005, codename Project 939 is aiming to become another benchmark in the automotive industry.

The task of replacing the much-loved Alfa 156 was given to Giorgetto Giugiaro, a master-designer with good insight towards the Alfa Romeo brand. Giugiaro recalls,

“Alfa Romeo is a Marque that made a strong impression on my designer career. The first series-produced car I designed was the Alfa 2000 Sprint. Italdesign itself was created to give life to the Alfasud project.

Over now what must be almost a career span of fifty years, I found myself designing cars on more than one occasion for the “Biscione” carmaker, sometimes by way of contract, and sometimes in sheer freedom”.

The Brera concept represented this "sheer freedom" and subsequently won the prestigious Concept Car of the Year award in 2002. The basic lines of this highly-praised study have been successfully translated to the new production 'berlina'. The nose especially has a lot in common with the Brera, with three separate headlight projectors and similar grille treatment. The no-nonsense headlight design will provide excellent lighting qualities, especially if applied with xenon technology.

Evolving the rear end styling of the 156, the rear of the newcomer has a built-in spoiler on the leading edge of the boot, improving aerodynamics and emphasizing the performance of the machine. In the style of the Brera, the taillights are positioned in round chromed accents positioned behind semi-clear red lenses. The flanks are a logical progression from the 147, with sharper and more defined creases offset by organically-shaped wheel arches of generous size.

Gone are the 'hidden' rear door handles; perhaps a stylistic indication towards the improved interior space on the newcomer. The wheelbase itself has been increased from 2,595 mm to 2,805 mm, 105 mm longer than that of the flagship Alfa 166 model. The increase of length in the interior directly benefits the rear passengers, providing a new level of luxury for Alfa Romeo in this market segment. The rear overhang has also been increased by 10 mm to 1,530 mm.

The new Alfa Romeo's generous dimensions have been realised through using the Premium platform. This platform was jointly developed by Fiat and Saab in Pixbo, Sweden. Saab intended to use it for their 9-5 replacement until it was deemed too expensive by General Motors, ultimately cancelling the Swedish carmaker's involvement. Alfa Romeo are therefore the first to use the platform, with Fiat following closely with their New Large. Naturally, Alfa Romeo engineers have developed the platform to their own liking, thrashing it around the Nuerburgring and their proving grounds in the artic circle. The latter enables the engineers to properly develop the suspension setup, as the cars approach their handling limits far quicker on icy surfaces. Undoubtedly, the Premium base will have been transformed into a platform worthy of the famed Italian sportscar brand.

Initially the familiar 1.9 and 2.4 JTD engines will be offered, and both have been redeveloped for Euro 4. The four-cylinder 1.9 will be offered with 120 and 150 bhp, whilst the five-cylinder 2.4 will be available with 200 bhp. An all-new 3.0 JTD sourced from either Isuzu or VM will mark the highest capacity diesel, producing 250 bhp with integral (4x4) transmission and an automatic Aisin gearbox. This engine is also Euro 4 certified.

The petrol range will initially start with the 2.0 JTS, with an Opel-sourced 1.8 JTS developing 160 bhp coming on-stream in 2006. Available directly, and also emanating from Opel's GDI range (L850), will be the 1.9 JTS (160 bhp) and 2.2 JTS (185 bhp) units. Both of these models will be fitted with 6-speed transmissions. Two 3.2 V6 engines will also be offered. The first, fitted to the GTA model with a Biturbo VCPh, is a 400 bhp version of the engine fitted on the current range and will only be offered with integral transmission from 2006. A second 3.2 V6, a JTS unit of 60° will be sourced from Holden-GM in Australia and will produce 260 bhp.

1. Međuosovinski razmak 2805 mm :shock: :shock: :shock:
    2. Holdenow 3.2 JTS :shock: :shock: :shock:
    3. 3.0 JTD sa 250 ks :shock: :shock: :shock:
    4. GTA 400 ks 4x4 :shock: :shock: :shock:
    5. Pošto više nema 166-ice izgleda da nova 157-ica biće na granici srednje i visoke srednje klase!
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Alfa ko alfa ,uvijek odlicna.dovoljna je bila i ova trca slika da se odmah shvati o cemu se radi.
    FIZIIIIIIII !!!

Isto su me pitale STOTINE i ponavljam STOTINE hiljada studenata! ETO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Uffff.....kako li ce to cudo da izgleada, jedva cekam da je vidim. Odusevljava me ovaj prednji deo kao kod Alfe SZ (Zagato). :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sto se dizajna tice - vrh, kao i uvijek. Dinamiku voznje i performanse takodje ne treba dovoditi u pitanje. Jedino sto Alfi ostaje je da nastavi da pravi dobre automobile, da radi na kvalitetu izrade, i da odagna imidz Alfe kao auta koje se kvari...
    * - izgubio password za "Nije bitno..." ; privremeni(nadam se) username.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Doooobar,pravi je beast car! 8) 8) 8)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ali ovaj dizajn smrdi, nema više originalnosti, nema više one Alfe 156 iz 1997 i Da Silve, Giugiaro samo može da svira frulu!
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ova alfa je loodnica, a tek GTA...400ks...lele!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRABUS
    Uffff.....kako li ce to cudo da izgleada, jedva cekam da je vidim. Odusevljava me ovaj prednji deo kao kod Alfe SZ (Zagato). :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Brera
    E izem ti forum na kojem mogu i signature da ti menjaju bez pitanja ;)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts

Uhh morao sam malo ovde popit kad vidjeh ovaj prednji dio, a tek motore e tu mi je trebao bokal da me otrijezni, ZwekkKKKkkk :devil: koliko ce da kosta ova beautiful beast?
    Loše stvari dolaze u paketu, za dobre stvari treba vremena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pa, biće oko 6% skuplja od sadašnje, sadašnja 156 1.6 Progression košta 21 600.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts

Mama mia sto je ovo ljudi.Kakav dizajn kakav motor :devil: Pravi je devil's car :devil:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Uh wrhunskaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Fabia mici taj Detroit leba ti.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Extra!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

RAZMISLJAH DA OPET COPY/PASTE ONAJ MOJ PRVI POST
    FIZIIIIIIII !!!

Isto su me pitale STOTINE i ponavljam STOTINE hiljada studenata! ETO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A vidjeste li vi onu 156 gta sto se vozi kroz PG, na strane tablice? Vrhuuunska!
    Dont miks grendmas end frogs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ova nova naprijed izgleda vrhunski, opasno.....a pozadi...nekako svijetla su mi pretanka!
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts

Uhh neka prosla je punim gasom pored mene, mislim da je bila prva brzina

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nemam rijeci stvarno je auto Perverzija.......
    VW GTI no.1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

alfa kao i uvijek wrhunska
    dizajnom je jos uvijek 100000 godina ispred njemaca,japanaca i svih ostalih

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nemoj 100 000, manje.

Meni novi Accord je vrh, i Mazda 6, i Mazda 3, i Mazda 5, i svaka Acura, svaki Lexus, Infiniti....

Da se vraćamo srednjoj klasi, i Mazda 6 i Honda Accord su 100 000 puta lepše od ove ili stare i redizajnirane 156-ice!

Danas sam bio u PG sa tatom i vidim na retrovizor sivu Accordicu, približava se opasno, i vičem ja: viđi Accorda kad vidim pozadi piše Type S, znači 2.4 sa 190 ks! Loodnica.

A kakva je Mazda 6 2.3 GT? Ili Mazda 6 MPS????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Alfa 156 ima najbolje vjesanje sto se prednje vuce tice, to upamti! Najbolja upravljivost, najdirektniji volan, najsportskiji feel. Mazda 6 je odmah iza sto se tice upravljivosti, ali motorima fali italijanske turaznosti i zvuka, a i elementi dizajna su nedorasli Alfi.

Accord je daleko iza. U jednom casopisu sam procitao "Accord se reklamira kao auto sa voznim karakteristikama kao BMW. U tom slucaju, Alfa 156 i Mazda 6 bi slobodno mogle da se reklamiraju kao auta sa karakteristikama jednog Porsche-a"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A nova 156 biće dobra, :lolblue: platforma od Vectre, svi motori Made in GM, nijedan Alfin? Zašto? Zašto Alfini motori idu na odmor?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Sacekaj ti da to auto izadje, da ga neki test-vozac provoza, pa da pricamo...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

na 147, konkretno, bi se mogao blago dotjerati mjenjac...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information