Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu odlichne i naruto i bleach......kako dobar crtez ichiga u final getsuga tenshou formi....big badda booooooom
    "There is a difference between constructive criticism and acting like u have a di*k up your ass"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ja sam takođe ostao bez teksta. Ko bi očekivao onakav preokret u Bleachu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jbt, nisam znao da ima ovoga na CdM

Koje ja pratim/sam zavrsio, i koje su mi omiljene, i koje bih SVIMA preporucio:

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Death Note
    Claymore
    D.Gray Man
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Hokuto no Ken (Hokuto Shinken)
    Gungrave
    Trigun
    GunxSword
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Gintama
    Elven Lied
    Ergo Proxy
    naravno Berserk

Ima ih jos dosta, ne mogu se sjetit, ali ove su mi top.

Btw, ima li koga od vas na myanimelist.net?
    Last edited by _HokutoNoKen_; 18-09-10 at 18:33.
    DICIOTTO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

paaa....ichigo je izgubio moci konachno...neshto mnim da ce hogyoku njega da izabere sad...josh 25 chaptera do kraja mange...polako se blizi kraj
    "There is a difference between constructive criticism and acting like u have a di*k up your ass"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ALI :!: Moj voljeni Urahara je spasio situaciju. Nista manje nijesam ochekivala od njega

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Evo jedne zdrave anime. Stvarno sam uživala gledajući je i najtoooplije je preporučujem

B GATA H KEI

Yamada ima 15 godina i ima jako čudan cilj- želi da ima sex sa 100 razlicitih osoba

tags: comedy, ecchi, romance, school life..

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/b-gata-h-kei
    Last edited by Nebula; 29-09-10 at 23:51.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

postavih na game server al evo i ovdje jer se tiche anime...

u pitanju je nova naruto igra i stvarno izgleda nenormalno dobro.Za xbox360 i za ps3 za sad izlazi(19og oktobra)

http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/627647...orm-2-hands-on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLiSh|Je$$uS View Post
    postavih na game server al evo i ovdje jer se tiche anime...

u pitanju je nova naruto igra i stvarno izgleda nenormalno dobro.Za xbox360 i za ps3 za sad izlazi(19og oktobra)

http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/627647...orm-2-hands-on
    Jedinica je prejaka bila. Obrnuo sam je na PS3. Mada, misije i Village Roaming nisu dobre kao VS mode. Fenomenalno je uradjen. Mogu mislit kakva ce ova da bude.
    DICIOTTO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

One Piece manga je konačno izlašla . Baš me obradovalo kad sam to vidio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

hahahahaa kakve paljevine u bleach...SPOILER!!! tachno sam znao da ce ichigu da se desi neshto...mislim da ce hollowifikation da odradi svoje sobzirom da je izgubio shinigami powers... SPOILER!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sad će doć iz kliničkog da ga pokupe . Biće i na vijesti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

nesto novih anime-a i onih koji su skoro pocheli...

A11421-6 Shinryaku! Ika Musume (TV)
    Squid Girl has come to the land from the depths of the sea to conquer humanity for its pollution of the ocean. Unfortunately she ruins the first house she uses as an invasion base and has to work to pay for repairs. Of course, she can't overcome the Aizawa sisters who manage the house, so who knows whether she can subjugate humankind. 2010-10-04

A11509-7 Otome Yōkai Zakuro (TV)
    In an alternate history of the Meiji era where humans and magical beings known as "younin" live side by side, half-younin girls team up with army lieutenants to fight younin wrongdoers. 2010-10-04

A11603-24 Yosuga no Sora (TV)
    Having lost both parents, the Kazugano twins, Haruka and Sora, decided to move in and live with their grandfather of whom they are fond of. Other motives, however, contributed to their decision to reside at their grandfather. 2010-10-04

A11824-7 Miyanishi Tatsuya Gekijō: Omae Umasou da na (TV)
    2010-10-04

Tachumaru Gekijō (TV)
    2010-10-04

A11571-8 Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (TV)
    Keima Katsuragi is an avid galge gamer known at his school as "Otamega" (a derogatory term combining the words Otaku and Megane) and on the internet a "The Capturing God." One day he receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts thinking it's a challenge and a demon from Hell named Elsee appears. She asks for his help in capturing runaway spirits that are hiding in "real" girls. He refuses stating he only like the girls from the game and she tells him that if he refuses then both of their heads will be cut off. 2010-10-06

A11198-32 Tantei Opera Milky Holmes (TV)
    In the future world, people use ‘Toys’ that grant them superhuman abilities like ESP and telekinesis. This has led to a boom in both minor crimes and the need for Toy-using detectives to track down the offenders and bring them to justice. Opera Koyabashi runs the detective agency, Milky Holmes, staffed by four cheerful and energetic girls. 2010-10-07

A11511-14 Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru (TV)
    Seaside Maid Cafe in the Maruko Shopping District at first glance seems normal. But its three employees are rather odd: Hotori aspires to be a detective, Toshiko is a perfectionist, and Uki is an old woman with a fondness for maid outfits. 2010-10-07

A11877-5 Nōgyō Musume! (TV)
    2010-10-07

A11498-7 Karl to Fushigi na Tō (TV)
    2010-10-08

A11602-7 Toaru Majutsu no Index II (TV)
    2010-10-08

A11282-7 Kuragehime (TV)
    2010-10-14

Ichigo Ichie: Kimi no Kotoba (TV)
    2010-10-24

Robin with His 100 Friends (TV)
    2010-10

A11495-6 Rita et Machin (TV)
    Based on a series of French picture books that have been translated into over 15 languages, the story follows the happy life of a precious 5-year old girl and her lazy dog. Her cheeky attitude makes their everyday adventures both cute and funny. 2010-11-01

Recent anime
    Name & Description Premiere date

A11191-40 Psychic Detective Yakumo (TV)
    In order to help a friend possessed by a spirit, Ozawa Haruka knocks on the door of her university's movie research association. There she meets Saitou Yakumo, a rude, unkempt young man with a red left eye, who is said to have spiritual powers. At first Haruka is skeptical, but she comes to believe him when he conveys messages from her older sister, who died when she was a child. Together, they work to shed light on the terrifying events happening at their university. But this is only the prologue of what's to come... 2010-10-03

A11512-12 Oreimo (TV)
    For several years, Kyousuke's relationship with his younger sister Kirino has been cold, to the point that they only share greetings. But one day, Kyousuke finds a moe anime DVD fallen in their entry hall. His interest piqued, he looks for the owner, only to realize it belongs to Kirino. He's shocked, but more surprises lie just ahead... 2010-10-03

A11827-22 Arakawa under the Bridge × Bridge (TV)
    In the dry riverbed of Arakawa River, undefeated elite Ichinomiya Kou (aka Rick) met the lovely homeless girl Nino, a self-declared Venusian. Their awkward love stirs up trouble among the other strange inhabitants of the riverbed. 2010-10-03

Yumeiro Pâtissičre SP Professional (TV)
    2010-10-03

A11197-9 Bakuman. (TV)
    Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high school student, content to live out a relatively normal life as any other does, is persuaded by his classmate, Akito Takagi, to become an aspiring mangaka when the latter realizes his natural talent as an artist. However, Moritaka is reluctant to pursue his dream as his uncle, once a mangaka with his own serializations, died from overwork trying to regain his lost status. With Akito's help, Takagi gets another classmate and his school crush, Azuki Miho, who is an aspiring voice actress, to voice in the anime adaptation of their future manga once it is completed. However, Mashiro also proposes to Azuki, who surprisingly accepts only on the condition she will marry him when both of them have achieved their dreams. With a goal set before him, Mashiro begins a long and struggling path to become a famous mangaka. 2010-10-02

A11425-12 Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku (TV)
    After a childhood full of school transfers, Hasekura Kouhei's parents finally send him to a traditionally-Christian boarding school so he won't have to move with them. Finally free to have the calm and uninterrupted school life he's always wanted, he instead find himself busy with a swarm of idiosyncratic friends. 2010-10-02

A11600-9 Tegami Bachi Reverse (TV)
    2010-10-02

A11645-7 Hakuōki Hekketsu-roku (TV)
    2010-10-02

A11605-5 Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (TV)
    A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stocking, are sent from heaven to exterminate them -- but in reality they got kicked out for bad behavior. 2010-10-01
    A11659-5 Sora no Otoshimono: Forte (TV)
    2010-10-01

A11760-6 Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector (TV)
    Six months after the conclusion of the L5 Campaign and the DC War, the crews of the PT carriers, Hagane and Hiryuu Custom have gone their separate ways. They are not far apart for long, however, as the remnants of the DC soon begin to push against the Federation Forces with newly acquired resources. A mysterious organization, the Shadow Mirror, has begun to arm them with weapons and robots that should not exist. Compounding matters, inter-dimensional entities known as Einsts begin to appear around the World and seem to share a psychic connection with ATX pilots, Kyosuke Nanbu and Excellen Browning. Even worse, aliens calling themselves, The Inspectors, have arrived from outer space with plans to retake the White Star and finish the job the Aerogators could not. As this new, four sided war begins, Lamia Loveless, a Shadow Mirror operative sent to spy on the Federation Forces must choose between her orders and her new found friends among the Hagane and Hiryuu crews. 2010-10-01

A11368-28 MM! (TV)
    The story centers the life of Taro Sado going through high school. He came to realize his masochist personality and attempts to conceal this from his crush. To fix it, he enrolled in his school's "2nd Volunteer Club".
    2010-09-26

A11371-7 togainu no chi -Bloody Curs- (TV)
    Several years after the end of a war, the city of Toshima has fallen into decay and been taken over by the crime syndicate Viscio. There, the head of the syndicate, Il Rey, has convened the battle game "Igura." Meanwhile, Akira, falsely accused of a crime, has made a deal to earn his pardon: go to Toshima, defeat Il Rey, and destroy the syndicate. 2010-09-23

A11685-10 Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes! (TV)
    This features the starting Pokemon of Mijumaru, Pokabu, and Tsutaaja along with the shadowy figure Zekrom. Iris and Reimsu have a Kibano and are later paired up with Ash and Pikachu. Victini appears later in this.
    2010-09-23

A11725-7 Motto To Love-Ru -Trouble- (TV)
    2010-09-17

A11607-8 Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto (TV)
    On a cross-shaped island in the South, a mysterious and gigantic humanoid robot known as the "Cybuddy" is discovered sealed in the underground ruins for untold ages. A group known as the "Order of the Glittering Star Cross" attempts to remove the seal by abducting a girl named Wako Agemaki, who they dubbed the "shrine maiden" and is the key to activating the robot. A boy named Takuto Tsunashi arrives with his own Cybuddy named Tauburn to rescue Wako. Thus begins a struggle to unlock the secrets of the advanced technology and prevent disaster. 2010-09-16

A11730-22 Battle Spirits: Brave (TV)
    2010-09-12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Otome Yōkai Zakuro
    Podsjeća li koga ovo na Claymore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nedjon View Post
    Otome Yōkai Zakuro
    Podsjeća li koga ovo na Claymore?
    pa....lichi bar koliko vidim po prichi....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ljudi treba mi pomoc..radi se o anime filmu ne serijalu..naziv ne znam, samo radnju. Odvija se u svemiru i u glavnoj ulozi su uglavnom cure, upravljaju robotima, bore se protiv nekih zivuljki, cijelo vrijeme im pomazu neki mali robotici tipa R2D2, na kraju bas ima scena sa njima kad se povezuju nekim kablovima itd..snimljen je mnogo prije gundama, evangeliona..e da..nije hentai!:P ne znam nista vise od ovih detalja pa ako neko zna otprilike bio bih mu zahvalan..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    Ljudi treba mi pomoc..radi se o anime filmu ne serijalu..naziv ne znam, samo radnju. Odvija se u svemiru i u glavnoj ulozi su uglavnom cure, upravljaju robotima, bore se protiv nekih zivuljki, cijelo vrijeme im pomazu neki mali robotici tipa R2D2, na kraju bas ima scena sa njima kad se povezuju nekim kablovima itd..snimljen je mnogo prije gundama, evangeliona..e da..nije hentai!:P ne znam nista vise od ovih detalja pa ako neko zna otprilike bio bih mu zahvalan..

perhaps????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

naruto is out zahuktava se opasno svidja mi se shto ce konachno bar nekoliko staraca da pokaze zashto su tako mocni jer izgledaju presmijesno...kabuto izgleda badass dako objasne odakle mu moci...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Devilish da ne znash mozhda oce li se brzo zavrshavat ovo Leaf History te ide evo zadnjih par epizoda u anime?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tz-ObeLiX View Post
    Devilish da ne znash mozhda oce li se brzo zavrshavat ovo Leaf History te ide evo zadnjih par epizoda u anime?
    2010-10-14
    Naruto's School of Revenge
    ナルト、仇討ち指南塾
    Naruto, Adauchi Shinanjuku

Naruto's School of Revenge
    2010-10-21
    Gaara "Bonds"
    Gaara 'Kizuna'
    風影我愛羅ビギンズ

Gaara's Bond
    2010-10-28
    Naruto Outbreak
    Naruto Autobureiku
    アウトブレイク
    2010-11-04
    Set Out! Team Tenten
    Shutsugeki! Tenten-han
    出撃! テンテン班

evo ti najave epizoda...ja sam batalio i bleach i naruta i one piece da gledam...chekam da bleach pochne sa fillerima pa da krenem da gledam,one piece da se zavrsi ova borba.

u narutu od paina pa do sledece epic borbe ima oko 20tak epizoda(plus par izmedju)ne brojeci ove fillere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLiSh|Je$$uS View Post

perhaps????
    lici na ovo sto trazim ali na zalost nije..ali hvala u svakom slucaju na trudu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ja eo skidoh Fairy Tail. Citao sam reviewe, i svi su dobri, pa evo i vas da pitam valja li cemu?
    DICIOTTO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

ja sam odgledao 20tak epizoda kad su izashle...chini se simpatichna ali me nije neshto zakovanim za stolicu drzala...radje bih ti preporucio soul eater-a nego nju...

za MK

vidi ovo...

imash li ideje koja je godina(ili bar neki raspon) jer je od 60tih do 80tih bio outburst tih mecha anima i teshko da cesh ih naci

ukucaj na youtube Robot Anime Op Collection pa ako ti nije dusa imash 20 video-a pa mozda na nekom i nadjesh taj tvoj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Citam Fairy Tail mangu, loving it
    Odavno nijesam neki anime gledao, samo mange :s
    Valjalo bi se pogledat nesto hmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

moram se pofalit da sam bash uzivao u bleach-u i one-piece-u...uspio sam da izdrzim da ne gledam po 15 epizoda od svake i onda natenane konzumirao...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ja se još držim da ne gledam . Više sam se bacio na čitanje. Sledeći Claymore tek od januara, One piece ulazi u drugi period i postaje mnogo ozbiljniji, a ovo sa Bleachom ide po putu Gantza.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information